ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 25
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Media Center>Anthem
keg in kc 02:50 PM 06-09-2018
BioWare's entry into the Destiny/Division market. Haven't seen anything since the short scripted demo video at last year's e3, until, finally, a long promo/q&a segment ending today's ea play event, and now the release date is official: 2/22/19

Should be a lot more info this week, it's clearly their focus this year. Will post more as I find it.

[Reply]
keg in kc 01:48 PM 01-25-2019
Yeah, I got into Fort Tarsis but not the mission.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:56 PM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Yeah, I got into Fort Tarsis but not the mission.
My 4th time going in mission now, it always stops at 95% loading and i have to alt f4. Same this time it just won't let me in. Last time my origin stopped working and took over 30 minutes to get back ONTO origin. THey're having major issues I mean it's affecting ALL EA games not just this one. Looks like they were totally unprepared, do they have any other games with dedicated servers? i think it's mostly peer to peer like destiny.

This guy has had zero issues, been playing all day...

[Reply]
keg in kc 02:13 PM 01-25-2019
Yeah, I noticed the wider ea site problems, made me wonder if they might be getting ddos'd. It wouldn't be the first time.

I don't have much time this weekend so it doesn't really bother me. I played the shit out of the alpha already, so I know what I pre-ordered.

Somehow it'll work fine tomorrow. Usually how these things go.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:33 PM 01-25-2019
Yeah, I noticed the wider ea site problems, made me wonder if they might be getting ddos'd. It wouldn't be the first time.

I don't have much time this weekend so it doesn't really bother me. I played the shit out of the alpha already, so I know what I pre-ordered.

Somehow it'll work fine tomorrow. Usually how these things go.
Seems they're letting the streamers play just fine, I don't think launch day will be able to handle it unless EA is just not invested into the servers yet trying to delay as long as possible.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:51 PM 01-25-2019
Not likely this happens on launch day, at least not to this extent. I think this is EA not spending as much on the beta as the number of people required.

I've gotten into Tarsis 4 times, have a sweet silver ranger, all ready to go, just can't get past the infinite load loop into freeplay.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:53 PM 01-25-2019
Not likely this happens on launch day, at least not to this extent. I think this is EA not spending as much on the beta as the number of people required.

I've gotten into Tarsis 4 times, have a sweet silver ranger, all ready to go, just can't get past the infinite load loop into freeplay.
Exact same here, i've launched into the actual game 5 times now and it ALWAYS gets stuck at 95%. I uninstalled/am reinstalling the game. Perhaps a buggy file or something from preload.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:07 PM 01-25-2019
Just got into freeplay
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:55 PM 01-25-2019
Just got into freeplay
I did about the same time, but my buddy still cant join me. Lolz they should fix this before everyone cancels preorders. I have patience but most don't.

Spoke too soon, kicked but man the gameplay is amazing. It's hard but fun to try and master.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:51 PM 01-25-2019
I actually got about 2.5 hrs in. Then I lost connection. Loaded back into Tarsis, lost all my loot (about 10 greens and 15 Grey's) but kept all my xp, coins and crafting loot. So I just made myself a blue seeker missile. If I can ever load back in to try it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:52 PM 01-25-2019
And yeah the gameplay is awesome. Couple hours went by in a snap.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:40 PM 01-25-2019
Got back into free play and my loot was still in the backpack. Nice feature.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:39 PM 01-26-2019
Yeah 5 minutes into this demo and I'm already loving it...gameplay is buttery smooth and the loop is awesome. The vertical and flying aspect really add a lot of strategy...once players really get the flying and hovering etc. down pat its gonna be magic.

Really, really like what I'm seeing so far...just has me even more excited for the full release.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:50 PM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Yeah 5 minutes into this demo and I'm already loving it...gameplay is buttery smooth and the loop is awesome. The vertical and flying aspect really add a lot of strategy...once players really get the flying and hovering etc. down pat its gonna be magic.

Really, really like what I'm seeing so far...just has me even more excited for the full release.
Right the best part is there is much to master but when you first hop in it's like you're in an IRONMAN suit flying around sometimes head first into solid objects. I just cringe and think man that's gottta hurt but the gameplay loop and the missions so engrossing are an easy selling point here.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:51 PM 01-26-2019
I actually got about 2.5 hrs in. Then I lost connection. Loaded back into Tarsis, lost all my loot (about 10 greens and 15 Grey's) but kept all my xp, coins and crafting loot. So I just made myself a blue seeker missile. If I can ever load back in to try it.
I played pretty much all night but Bioware needs to fix the load in 95% and lockup shit that happens at least 50% of the time. Fortunately they added a feature to rejoin where you left off so its alt f4 and restart/rejoin and you're in the action.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:30 PM 01-27-2019

[Reply]
Page 9 of 25
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up