ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 25
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Media Center>Anthem
keg in kc 02:50 PM 06-09-2018
BioWare's entry into the Destiny/Division market. Haven't seen anything since the short scripted demo video at last year's e3, until, finally, a long promo/q&a segment ending today's ea play event, and now the release date is official: 2/22/19

Should be a lot more info this week, it's clearly their focus this year. Will post more as I find it.

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:15 PM 06-11-2019
Anthem will have a chance to redeem itself simply by the fact that none of the AAA titles coming soon look that great as far as online/coop games. Borderlands 3 being the one exception but that's a much cooler drop in/out single/multiplayer game. That being said they seem to keep stepping in crap and don't seem to know how to make a good game(Bioware Austin)
[Reply]
Setsuna 12:38 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Anthem will have a chance to redeem itself simply by the fact that none of the AAA titles coming soon look that great as far as online/coop games. Borderlands 3 being the one exception but that's a much cooler drop in/out single/multiplayer game. That being said they seem to keep stepping in crap and don't seem to know how to make a good game(Bioware Austin)
Well it's not BioWare's choice to have a chance. If this latest update doesn't do well I think EA shuts them down. For this title anyway.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:42 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Well it's not BioWare's choice to have a chance. If this latest update doesn't do well I think EA shuts them down. For this title anyway.
That's also a possibility and by Ben Irvings behavior lately it could be very true. If they don't overhaul the loot and promise to keep going this game has zero chance of surviving. We'll see what Destiny 2 does but it also looks pretty meh on the new DLC/updates.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:23 AM 08-06-2019
Not that it matters to anyone but me, but BioWare has quietly released the 1.30 patch this morning. So the Cataclysm will be live when the servers come up in about a half hour.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:27 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Not that it matters to anyone but me, but BioWare has quietly released the 1.30 patch this morning. So the Cataclysm will be live when the servers come up in about a half hour.
Actually i've been playing this lately and loving it, also played the Cataclysm on the PTS. The build coming out today will be much better, can't wait to play. Really nothing like flying around killing stuff in this, just wish they would overhaul the loot system. I also feel like EA will pull the plug anytime.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:31 AM 08-06-2019
Subreddit icon
r/AnthemTheGame
•Posted byu/Frocharocha
29 minutes ago
Anthem Update 1.30 Patch Notes, File Size Info: Cataclysm Is Now Live!
News

After literally weeks of no updates, BioWare has stealth released (with no official announcement) a new Anthem patch! Anthem 1.30 is now live, freelancers! And it brings in the Cataclysm, and lots more! Clocking in at 12GB on PS4, 12.15GB on Xbox One, and 15GB on PC, the full Anthem update 1.30 patch notes can be read below:
Anthem update 1.30 patch notes:

The Cataclysm

Enter the all new expedition activity with your fellow freelancers to put a stop to the Cataclysm. The Cataclysm will unlock new arenas as the weeks progress.

New story missions are available in Fort Tarsis.

Earn crystals through Cataclysm related activities, such as challenges, Freeplay events and the Cataclysm itself.

A season store has been added in Fort Tarsis. Acquire war chests and new cosmetic items using the crystals you earn. Check back weekly as new items will be added as the Cataclysm expans.

New items have been added and can be acquired from the seasonal story or by completing challenges.

Luck has been removed from all items and replaced with bonus armor. As a result, all players will notice drop rates from Easy through Grandmaster 1 difficulty modes as if they had previously equipped maximum Luck. Legendary and Masterwork drop rates in Grandmaster 2 and Grandmaster 3 difficulties have increased for all players, including those who equipped maximum Luck previously.

Various bug fixes and improvements.

Don’t forget, the PTS (Public Test Servers) are now closed. Let’s hope this doesn’t mean the Cataclysm is the last event we’ll see from BioWare for Anthem.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:33 AM 08-06-2019
Those aren't the patch notes. Gimme a second...
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:35 AM 08-06-2019
Here we go:
Spoiler!
https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Di...ht/true#M82142
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:41 AM 08-06-2019
New login screen looks pretty cool. Or, well, old login screen with a blue filter.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:47 AM 08-06-2019
Holy shit there's so much to do all of a sudden. Didn't really expect that. 10 daily missions caught me off guard.

(I intentionally did not follow pts stuff...)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:49 AM 08-06-2019
New login screen looks pretty cool. Or, well, old login screen with a blue filter.
Can't wait to play later, got too much going on right now but I had almost switched back over to play boring Destiny 2 which wasn't so boring after not playing for a year. Gonna sink my teeth back into this as the changes seem really nice.

Those patch notes I copied were literally off the PS4 update screen so I guess it wasn't the "official" patch notes :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:50 AM 08-06-2019
Holy shit there's so much to do all of a sudden. Didn't really expect that. 10 daily missions caught me off guard.

(I intentionally did not follow pts stuff...)
They need to give us crossplay so I can play with you from my PC.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:24 AM 08-06-2019
The app is live, too. I'm part of the low sodium reddit community, we're getting guilds set up.

This may be game changing as far as the long term survival. We'll see how I feel in a week.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:29 AM 08-06-2019
The app is live, too. I'm part of the low sodium reddit community, we're getting guilds set up.

This may be game changing as far as the long term survival. We'll see how I feel in a week.
I've been playing it for a few weeks and still love the gameplay, just pace yourself and play other games as well. As long as they keep adding to Anthem it will eventually become the game we all thought it would be at launch. They really need to totally redo the loot next but it looks like they probably won't touch it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:30 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Can't wait to play later, got too much going on right now but I had almost switched back over to play boring Destiny 2 which wasn't so boring after not playing for a year. Gonna sink my teeth back into this as the changes seem really nice.

Those patch notes I copied were literally off the PS4 update screen so I guess it wasn't the "official" patch notes :-)
Unless I'm missing a post those notes were actually from an article on mp1st.com that I read a couple hours ago.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 25
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up