ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 25
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Media Center>Anthem
keg in kc 02:50 PM 06-09-2018
BioWare's entry into the Destiny/Division market. Haven't seen anything since the short scripted demo video at last year's e3, until, finally, a long promo/q&a segment ending today's ea play event, and now the release date is official: 2/22/19

Should be a lot more info this week, it's clearly their focus this year. Will post more as I find it.

[Reply]
Aspengc8 05:43 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Story is setting up quite nicely, seems like a lot to do at least early game.
Yeah Im definitely enjoying it so far. Love how the blueprints are tied to the weapon challenges. Kinda lets guns you like 'level' with you.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:41 PM 02-15-2019
I was glad to see the worries about the cosmetics shop after the pic leak a couple weeks back ended up being baseless.

6 days to go. Unfortunately I only work on two of them (never thought I'd say that...) so there'll be some long days waiting.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:44 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
Yeah Im definitely enjoying it so far. Love how the blueprints are tied to the weapon challenges. Kinda lets guns you like 'level' with you.
And the fact that there are so many challenges gives you a reason to use different weapons instead of just sticking with two. Ditto for gear. It's a completionists wet dream.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:02 AM 02-16-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
And the fact that there are so many challenges gives you a reason to use different weapons instead of just sticking with two. Ditto for gear. It's a completionists wet dream.
Get a pc and get on with us. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:49 PM 02-20-2019

[Reply]
Pants 01:03 AM 02-21-2019
I have Premier and started playing this last night. I'm only a few hours in (level 4).

Initial impressions:

Love the way the guns feel.

Flying around is pretty cool.

This is by far the most gorgeous game I have ever played. BioWare KILLED with the graphics. I'm running it on everything Ultra at 1440p at a steady 80+ FPS and it is jaw-dropping.

Holy fuck, there sure seems a shit ton of things to do.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:47 AM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by Pants:
I have Premier and started playing this last night. I'm only a few hours in (level 4).

Initial impressions:

Love the way the guns feel.

Flying around is pretty cool.

This is by far the most gorgeous game I have ever played. BioWare KILLED with the graphics. I'm running it on everything Ultra at 1440p at a steady 80+ FPS and it is jaw-dropping.

Holy ****, there sure seems a shit ton of things to do.
Just don't watch 99% of the reviews, I formed my own opinion much like you and i'm at the endgame. I really like the way it feels and even the story was decent, unlike other loot shooters. It's a blast to fly around and kill things, hope you feel the same after completing the story.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 08:17 AM 02-21-2019
Just don't watch 99% of the reviews, I formed my own opinion much like you and i'm at the endgame. I really like the way it feels and even the story was decent, unlike other loot shooters. It's a blast to fly around and kill things, hope you feel the same after completing the story.
The reviews wouldn't be so bad if they dropped the 6gb "day 1" patch last thursday instead of last night. Either way, the combat mechanics far out-weigh the negatives for me. I just hit lvl 30 last night and started running freeplay and strongholds on grandmaster 1.. its pretty insane.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:44 AM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
The reviews wouldn't be so bad if they dropped the 6gb "day 1" patch last thursday instead of last night. Either way, the combat mechanics far out-weigh the negatives for me. I just hit lvl 30 last night and started running freeplay and strongholds on grandmaster 1.. its pretty insane.
I disagree, many of the youtubers seem to have an agenda or are looking for clickbait. Many of the reviews i've watched are flat out misleading and disenguine. I've lost respect for a few I thought were decent and found a few more I have zero interest in watching again. The EA hate crowd is out in full force, many of which have had a beef with them in the past and discount this game solely for that reason.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:08 AM 02-21-2019
I like what I'm hearing from you guys...excited...
[Reply]
Aspengc8 01:14 PM 02-21-2019
I disagree, many of the youtubers seem to have an agenda or are looking for clickbait. Many of the reviews i've watched are flat out misleading and disenguine. I've lost respect for a few I thought were decent and found a few more I have zero interest in watching again. The EA hate crowd is out in full force, many of which have had a beef with them in the past and discount this game solely for that reason.
There are always going to be EA haters. The day 1 patch seemed to help a ton of people that were complaining about the extreme loading times and other technical issues that a lot of the community was hoping to be patched for the early release version.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:03 PM 02-21-2019
Keg hasn't posted since the 15th. Has anybody verified he's still alive?
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:07 PM 02-21-2019
:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:08 PM 02-21-2019
Whew.

I was worried you went Korean on us.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:12 PM 02-21-2019
I don't even know what that means.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 25