ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 25
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Media Center>Anthem
keg in kc 02:50 PM 06-09-2018
BioWare's entry into the Destiny/Division market. Haven't seen anything since the short scripted demo video at last year's e3, until, finally, a long promo/q&a segment ending today's ea play event, and now the release date is official: 2/22/19

Should be a lot more info this week, it's clearly their focus this year. Will post more as I find it.

[Reply]
Bump 02:09 AM 02-03-2019
glad there was a demo. I don't think this game is good for console, it's like 5 FPS when you look side to side and after about the 10th loading screen in 10 minutes I just dashed out. And it didn't seem like there was any way to communicate with the randoms you are playing with. Hard pass.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:53 AM 02-03-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
glad there was a demo. I don't think this game is good for console, it's like 5 FPS when you look side to side and after about the 10th loading screen in 10 minutes I just dashed out. And it didn't seem like there was any way to communicate with the randoms you are playing with. Hard pass.
PC had the same problems last week, this week it seems much better. I mean other than the 5 fps thing not sure why that would happen. Had lots of loading screens and lockups last week but this week ran smooth as butter. I've had zero crashes or slowdowns but I have a nice system with a 1080 TI and Ryzen 1800.

The demo build is quite a bit behind the real build also, they tweaked the 6 week old demo for bugs but i'm not sure it's an accurate representation of the final game. Quite a bit stripped from this version too and the menu systems will be a lot different in the final Fwiw.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:38 AM 02-03-2019
This is my third weekend playing on ps4 and I haven't had frame issues at all, in what has to be 40+ hours of play.

This weekend has been almost completely clean. Zero issues logging in. Only neg is that I think I've been kicked from freeplay back to tarsis two or three times. Loading screens this weekend have been noticeably shorter than prior weekends. The only long ones I see now are at the start and end of missions.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:02 PM 02-03-2019

(Not my image...so, no, that's not me.)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:32 PM 02-03-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:

(Not my image...so, no, that's not me.)
Looks like Shaper storms brought just more events and Ash Titans? the bigger baddies? anything else? Perhaps more to come? Looks like the Storm gets bigger over time.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:48 PM 02-03-2019
I don't know, I haven't been ingame yet today. Trying to get some work done so I'm not up all night.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:42 PM 02-03-2019
No cataclysm, just an ancient ash titan. I killed 3 or 4 of them, but it was no joke, especially on hard. Massive hp pool, and unlike the lessers, he has the chest beam,which can just wreck you in no time. Dropping my full ultimate on him didn't even drop a single bar of health.

Totally ready to play the full game now. Didn't run any missions more than once and didn't run the stronghold at all. As much as I did it, Freeplay didn't burn me out and so far it seems like a great option for loot when it goes live. Can't wait to get my real javelins started.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:10 PM 02-04-2019
Some REAL JUICY stuff here, that RNG and Loot system looks pretty sweet.

[Reply]
keg in kc 02:06 PM 02-06-2019

VERY excited to start sharing more information about the Anthem Live Service! This is just the beginning... pic.twitter.com/eGmj5V6Mpc

— Ben Irving (@BenIrvo) February 6, 2019

[Reply]
LanTera 03:30 AM 02-07-2019
Well I heard that if this game won't be success, then Bioware will ge gone
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:27 PM 02-07-2019
:-)
Originally Posted by LanTera:
Well I heard that if this game won't be success, then Bioware will ge gone
Since they are pretty far along in development on the next Dragon Age game I'm thinking that's not likely.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:31 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
:-)Since they are pretty far along in development on the next Dragon Age game I'm thinking that's not likely.
I wish they wouldn't waste their time doing the Dragon Age series, at least do a Mass Effect game.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:32 PM 02-08-2019

[Reply]
Clyde Frog 05:01 PM 02-08-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I wish they wouldn't waste their time doing the Dragon Age series, at least do a Mass Effect game.
Mass Effect is probably dead. The last one was so terribly bad that they just straight cut all dev for DLC's and support for the awful "PVP".
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:39 PM 02-08-2019
Mass Effect isn't dead. They're working on 5. It's just not as far along as the next Dragon Age. We'll probably start seeing DA stuff this spring/at E3.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 25
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up