ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 300
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Valiant 08:46 PM 10-20-2014
Originally Posted by ram29jackson:
lame first episode, all that build up and nothing happens to nobody. What a perfect world where just as one guy is about to get it theres a distraction and everyone comes out clean.

and where the heck does Rick keep finding white t shirts ????

Tyreese gets thrown into zombies-commercial break- oh, he killed them all and went after the dumb white dude LOL
Holy fuck you need banned from the thread and the site. Wow, fucking wow.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:52 PM 10-20-2014
Originally Posted by Otter:
I'm finding this nerdy doctor plot a little far fetched.

I know how to cure the zombie apololypse but I can't tell you how are what caused it.

We need to go to DC. There's infrastructure and supplies there. I can't tell you how I can access them, why they're not overrun if they're accessable.

Rick (trust no one) Grimes: Let's do it!
Originally Posted by cookster50:
I think so too.
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
I think he was laughing.

I used a technique with my daughter when she was 3. She'd start fake crying and I'd say "What's so funny?", (it totally threw her off her game). Little girls like to **** with your head. She didn't have any ammo after that.

That's what Bob was doing... He was laughing, that's why he covered his face.

More laughs to come.
If it's anything like the comics, (and it is) bob's a happy dude and those douchebags are in for a surprise.
Also, the dude with the "DC info" is a major contributor to the story for quite some time.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:06 PM 10-20-2014
I am going with he was bitten also or scratched by the zombie, that is why he is crying.

Which, how stupid do you have to be to go in that basement. That water would be lethal to anyone with a scratch. Literally zombie koolaid. And after the flu outbreak that was killing people, no way in hell would you go into that water. Then they did not kill all the zombies, some were still under the cabinet when he was yanked under.

And from the Walking Dead, everyone is infected. You do not turn until you die. But it starts up instantly upon death per the cdc episode. So when they were whacking people in the head and bleeding them, that would not stop them turning. They would need to decapitate them instantly alive. Shit a baseball whack will not kill most normal humans.

So all of that flesh they were eating has a high chance to be infected. Now cutting the leg off and eating it would be fine.

Hopefully he is infected. But I doubt it as that would end the story arc quickly.

These two episodes have been great, and visually amazing.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:08 PM 10-20-2014
I do not read the comics on purpose. I do not want to spoil my watching of the show.

But I agree that the so called doctor is lying. He probably is not even a doctor, just some smart nerd that knows a lot of words and keeps lying to keep people around him to survive. Once they get to DC he will be exposed.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 09:18 PM 10-20-2014
Another cast member from The Wire? Can't wait for Herc and Bunk to show up
[Reply]
Brando 10:00 PM 10-20-2014
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Another cast member from The Wire? Can't wait for Herc and Bunk to show up
Snoop and Chris are going zombie hunting with their nail gun.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 07:28 AM 10-21-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I wondered if it had to do with him being a selfish drunk and them being inside a church drinking, so he stayed outside...
Rewatched it last night and they definitely do not show Bob getting bit. The only indication that he might have been is he left the cellar with a slight limp.
When he gets knocked out by the cannibals he is standing next to a tree outside listing to the chit/chat and laughter coming from the church and starts sobbing.
Take from that what you will.
Personally I think they follow the comics story line here.

Also, the vehicle that screamed by Carol and Daryl with the cross in the back window was not the same one that took Beth. The one that took her was an old ‘70 or so Cadillac, my dad had a ’67 and I recognized the tail lights immediately.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 08:42 AM 10-21-2014
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Rewatched it last night and they definitely do not show Bob getting bit. The only indication that he might have been is he left the cellar with a slight limp.
When he gets knocked out by the cannibals he is standing next to a tree outside listing to the chit/chat and laughter coming from the church and starts sobbing.
Take from that what you will.
Personally I think they follow the comics story line here.

Also, the vehicle that screamed by Carol and Daryl with the cross in the back window was not the same one that took Beth. The one that took her was an old ‘70 or so Cadillac, my dad had a ’67 and I recognized the tail lights immediately.
It wasn't the same car, but it had the cross like the other one did that did take her.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:33 AM 10-21-2014
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I do not read the comics on purpose. I do not want to spoil my watching of the show.

But I agree that the so called doctor is lying. He probably is not even a doctor, just some smart nerd that knows a lot of words and keeps lying to keep people around him to survive. Once they get to DC he will be exposed.
After season 1 I read up to the point where they first find the prison and decided to quit reading there. I'm glad I did.

It's like reading a book vs. the movie. Always see the movie first. Then the book just adds to the story...
[Reply]
Rausch 09:35 AM 10-21-2014
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
It wasn't the same car, but it had the cross like the other one did that did take her.
Well, from what coworkers have told me, the gang won't be getting much of a break then...
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:32 PM 10-21-2014
1) I'm pretty sure they would have noticed if he was bitten.

2) I want Rick to kill some motherfuckers with a red handled machete...
#2. - Yes. This. The sooner the better.
[Reply]
bdj23 03:47 PM 10-21-2014
I like Bob :-)
[Reply]
Radar Chief 04:03 PM 10-21-2014
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I like Bob :-)
That's how this show do.
They personalize someone, get you liking them, then THEY DIE!
[Reply]
lcarus 04:26 PM 10-21-2014
After season 1 I read up to the point where they first find the prison and decided to quit reading there. I'm glad I did.

It's like reading a book vs. the movie. Always see the movie first. Then the book just adds to the story...
I really liked the Jurassic Park book. I saw the movie first and of course loved it, but the book just added so much more to it. That dude knows a lot about dinosaurs.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:09 PM 10-21-2014
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
That's how this show do.

They personalize someone, get you liking them, then THEY DIE!

Way too many black characters for them to all be in one place.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 300
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Up