ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 108 of 300
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:54 AM 11-30-2015
I miss pre crazy Morgan...that guy was likable...need a mix of that and badass crazy Morgan
[Reply]
underEJ 02:43 PM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Thought that too, completely out of character for Rosita. They took a bad-ass chick and turned her into a complete wimp.
Not to mention the 4 times we had to watch women fall down and be pathetic in the initial breach scenes. Even fucking Carol!
[Reply]
Bowser 03:07 PM 11-30-2015
Yeah, Rosita should have plugged him. That was bullshit. And underEJ is right as well....trouble shows up and the women all go ERMAGHERD WERKERS and can't run 10 feet without ending up on their ass. Bad episode.
[Reply]
Otter 04:17 PM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
Oh, the show went completely, 100% full retard when the crew gave their guns up to the Wolf prisoner holding a knife to the medic's throat.

That scene was a piece of shit, and they should be ashamed.
THROW DOWN YOUR GUNS, I HAVE A KNIFE!!!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11-30-2015, 05:24 PM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee. Reason: wrong thread
Ragged Robin 08:55 PM 11-30-2015
that was a pretty lame ass mid season finale
[Reply]
Rausch 12:03 PM 12-01-2015
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Agreed. I'm sure they need the Wolf alive for some plot development, but I'm personally pretty sure that Rosita would have drilled one in the forehead pretty easily if she were staying true to character.
My guess is Morgan's mistake will be pointed out to him.

The Wolf is what will lead Morgan to take a life. He needs to learn there's a balance every human needs. There are times in life when a life must be taken...
[Reply]
RunKC 12:11 PM 12-01-2015
Damn! That lady shooting all of her bullets and electing to be eaten alive is insane.

I'd use the damn bullet
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:13 PM 12-01-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Damn! That lady shooting all of her bullets and electing to be eaten alive is insane.

I'd use the damn bullet
She was doing it to help Rick and crew, at least that's how I read it.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:20 PM 12-01-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I'd use the damn bullet
They were upstairs.

If she wanted to she could have just gone out the window head first and taken herself out...
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:27 PM 12-01-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Oh and the woman who played the Mayor of Alexandria. She was on Talking Dead and I'd hire her for Secretary Of State in a minute.

Calm. Composed. To the point.

It's no wonder she was cast in that role...
She was great on the talking dead.
[Reply]
Nzoner 08:26 AM 12-02-2015
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Stupid kid *mom, mom, mom" stfu ...anyone see the 2 min prologue? I didn't
You can see the clip here
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:15 AM 12-02-2015
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
You can see the clip here
I watched it that night, and I was like...WTF? You're going to stop? Get out? Leave your guns?

Shit, between Rosita letting the Wolf guy disarm her and then Daryl, Sasha and Abraham just letting themselves get taken...

This is friggin' stupid...pisses me off.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:04 AM 12-02-2015
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I watched it that night, and I was like...WTF? You're going to stop? Get out? Leave your guns?

Shit, between Rosita letting the Wolf guy disarm her and then Daryl, Sasha and Abraham just letting themselves get taken...

This is friggin' stupid...pisses me off.
The more and more I think about the first half of this season I come to the realization that so far we've gotten a bad half season with a slew of great episodes. Now before I get cursed with CancerAids and told to drink a gallon of anti-freeze let me explain.

This season literally picked up right after the end of last season. Porch Dick had not been buried yet, so figure a day or two there. Now this season has elapsed over the span of two days. The story has not moved forward. There were excellent episodes so far; the Wolves attack was intense, Morgan's back story was one of the best things I've seen on TV in quite awhile, Glenn's fate kept the entire internet on pins and needles.

But if you look at the entirety of the season it's essentially season 2 without the character building. Seriously, who has changed or grown? Carol is still the bad-ass she evolved into (and she keeps attracting creepy kids), Abraham is still the gruff soldier, Glenn is still the optimistic one, Rick is still Rick, Michone is still the hopeful one looking towards a better future, and the Alexandria's are still disposable red shirts of the show. Hell where's Aaron? Here's a guy that is riddled with guilt for his part (albeit small) of the Wolves finding Alexandria. He basically disappeared after showing Maggie the secret way out.

Only CORAL has really changed, he's the kids growing up in this world and adapting to it. Hell he's actually aging twice as fast as anyone else. He's 16 and he was only 10 or 11 when the zombie apocalypse started two years ago. I mean that takes serious skill.

So far, this season has been exciting episodes but the show producers are trying to cram way to many stories into a single season. I get the way they have to play with the timeline to give the proper time to each character's story. They did a great job of that the past 2 - 3 seasons. But this season has basically been dealing with Rick's choice to do a walker drive vs. a couple of gallons of gas and dropping a match. Hell it worked before, see Milton season 3.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:16 AM 12-02-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Carol is still the bad-ass she evolved into
I don't know, a whole lot of her tripping over, apparently, her boobs and vagina, in this past episode.
[Reply]
NewChief 10:23 AM 12-02-2015
I'm usually a defender of lack of "action" on the show, but I kind of agree with you KC Lee. It's kind of been the opposite problem this season. We've had some great action, but nothing's really happened to move things forward from a character development standpoint (other than a lot of development for Morgan). We get some of Michonne continuing to be inspired by the vision of Alexander. We get some stuff happening with Red. A little lesbian action.

But, really, the whole first half's purpose has seemed to be to introduce the Wolves and Negan on a very superficial level.
[Reply]
Page 108 of 300
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 > Last »
Up