ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Tecmo Bowl and....
Ubeja Vontell 12:31 PM 09-19-2019
....Bo Jackson. Yep, talking the first back in the day game, remember how Jackson was simply on a whole other level than all the others? I could run him back to his one turn and run to their one and then back to his one then back to...until I got bored with it. He was unstoppable.

Then there was our "Nigerian Nightmare" Christian Okoye, would be tacklers went flying, literally flying as they actually bounced off him. you remember it.

There are two NFLers today who remind me of that game (still have it) two players with that video game....WHOA! One is Lamar Jackson, is he not playing freaky good right now? The other is Patrick Mahomes, have we ever seen anyting like this before? I know I haven't. The guy had a 5000 yard season at TT, then in his first NFL season as a starter...5000 yards, has this ever been done before? NCAA 5000 yards, NFL 5000 yards.

This game Sunday is going to be one for the ages wait and see, one.....did I just see that...after.....did I just see that? Haven't been this excited for a reg season game in ages.

Tecmo Bo had nothing on these guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just heard Cowherd say....never seen anything like Mahomes before.
[Reply]
scho63 05:12 PM 09-19-2019
WTF is going on around here recently???
[Reply]
tatorhog 05:12 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
It would be impossible to be more dominant than Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl, he scores every times he gets the ball.

Yep, Morris Stroud who should have done more, stuff like.....take a step and turn around I'll throw it high.
It’s not impossible. The Lookie play made your guy run at like 5x speed. It was a bad game to begin with and having that cheat play made it worse. My folks got me that game as a lad, way back in the day for the old NES. I had both actually, and when your buddy ran Lookie the game was unplayable.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 05:29 PM 09-19-2019
Tecmo Superbowl is a far better game than Tecmo Bowl.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 05:43 PM 09-19-2019
Step 1: Ubeja Makes another random thread.

Step 2: He gets criticized for making too many threads with random thoughts

Step 3: Ubeja goes through the posters history and compares himself to the criticizer

Step 4: Points that out to the person

Step 5: Go back to step 1
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:00 PM 09-19-2019
Top 5 Lou Bega songs?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:04 PM 09-19-2019
QB Eagles is an under-rated Tecmo beast.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 06:18 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Tecmo Superbowl is a far better game than Tecmo Bowl.
I totally agree, there Rod Woodson is Da Man.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 06:22 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin:
Step 1: Ubeja Makes another random thread.

Step 2: He gets criticized for making too many threads with random thoughts

Step 3: Ubeja goes through the posters history and compares himself to the criticizer

Step 4: Points that out to the person

Step 5: Go back to step 1
How about....

Ubeja wants to talk fullbacks, Black QB's, Dave Sime the grandpa of McCaffrey and an Olympic silver medalist at 100m. Posters who have tons of failed threads want to play critics, Ubeja points out the fact they are in no position with their shit threads to play critic. They now pout.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:28 PM 09-19-2019
Was that before or after ya posted this....

Edit: nevermind
They just explained it. Nevermind. Here's a picture of a hot chick for clicking on this thread.

.....well?
Cooper Barret always had troubles posting pics. Now find my first post, queefcake.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 06:30 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Cooper Barret always had troubles posting pics. Now find my first post, queefcake.
Why?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:31 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Does this poster legit have autism?
He's got some Asperger's or something.

No sense of humor, takes everything literally, has seemingly no social awareness, and literally recites a parade of statistics in casual discussion... I mean he checks a lot of boxes.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:42 PM 09-19-2019
Why?
Why?
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 06:50 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
He's got some Asperger's or something.

No sense of humor, takes everything literally, has seemingly no social awareness, and literally recites a parade of statistics in casual discussion... I mean he checks a lot of boxes.
I can do goofy, I just respect others threads and never enter to just wimper around and play critic. If the topic doesn't interest me why enter?

I see a lot of immature posters here, but.....it's fun.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:51 PM 09-19-2019
I mean you could go with Mambo number 5, but I bet you can do better
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up