ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 97 of 97
« First < 47879394959697
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:14 PM 09-20-2019
https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/...996911105?s=19

He gone
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:22 PM 09-20-2019
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:25 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It's unbelievable the shit this franchise gets away with.
Meh, they're just all cut from the same mold over there in Boston, from Kraft to the ball boy, they all know only one thing matters in that organization, winning. They'd kill a fan's puppy if it bought them a win - they're sick that wa, and lying, cheating, and stealing are all within bounds. And I'm sure that's what Tom tells his boy once he lets loose of the French kiss! Add the luck they struck with Brady marrying Jezebel (because it frees up cap space), playing in a division with high school teams, and you have a fertile field for wins.

I hate it and I hate them, but I'm not going to lie, they make some of their own luck by knowing the rules better than any other team, and they don't know them simply to know what's "legal", they study them to know how to skirt them and manipulate them.

I still hope their practice facility burns down with them in it.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 02:33 PM 09-20-2019
:-)

I wonder if he’s still crashing at Toms Pedo Palace?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:09 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:

I wonder if he’s still crashing at Toms Pedo Palace?
AB, for all his faults, doesn't strike me as a young boy French-kisser, that's a Tom Brady'ism... That being said, if Jezebel is interested in a man with a dick big enough for a rubber not to fall off of, AB might be able to fill that gap.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:57 PM 09-23-2019
you will pay, Bill

Bill Belichick gave the death stare... pic.twitter.com/czX2KJ9G0D

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) September 22, 2019

[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:08 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
you will pay, Bill

Patriots: Sign biggest Clown piece of shit in the league after he fucks over two franchises

Clown piece of shit: Continues to be Clown piece of shit

Patriots: Release piece of shit Clown for being a Clown piece of shit

Belichik: Acts annoyed that media asks questions about the Clown piece of shit that the Patriots were able to sign because he was a Clown piece of shit that they later released for being a Clown piece of shit

Bill needs to just man up and quit running away from the shitshow that the Patriots voluntarily walked into. You made this bed, now you have to sleep in it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:32 PM 09-23-2019
"We're focused on the Jets today"!

[Reply]
Page 97 of 97
« First < 47879394959697
Up