ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Safe Space: Brag about yourself or a family member
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:56 AM 01-27-2024
I'll start. A while back a friend's small business was struggling and it's his family's primary income. It was headed nowhere good so I kind of stuck my nose where it didn't really belong, which he resented at first. I was kind but blunt and talked through the situation with him. We came up with an action plan and he's been implementing it. It's already paying off and I think his business has a very bright future now. If I'd waited a couple more months it might have been too late. He now appreciates that I stuck my nose where it didn't belong. It feels amazing to know I helped someone I care about save their livelihood. I'm a dumbass with a lot of things but small business is one thing in pretty good at.

Also, I don't normally like to brag about this but my giant cock makes Chris Jones little dick look like a clit.

Now let's hear about your expensive lunches, kind things you did for others, how your Vornada DG knockoff fan blew the kick wide right, how many inches you can take before gagging, how great of an athlete your kid is, or whatever the fuck you want to brag about.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 03:24 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by stumppy:
While I was at work my Rottweiler, Stumppy once got out of the backyard, chased a dude on a bike and bit him. Animal control showed up at the house and wrote my soon to be ex-wife two tickets for it. She then called me at work and said she wasn't paying the tickets for MY dog and I was damn sure going to take care of them.

Fast forward about a year later, the divorce process is still going on and she's still a huge bitch. After dropping my son off at school one morning I drive by her having been pulled over by the local town cop. He's in the process of cuffing and stuffing her into his car on the side of the road.:-) The people she worked with, her friends, and many other people she knew would be driving right by her that morning.:-)

I never paid those tickets.:-) She had a bench warrant out because if it. She was taken to the county jail and had to wait for her new boyfriend to come bail her out.
Oh fuck 😂
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:25 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by stumppy:
While I was at work my Rottweiler, Stumppy once got out of the backyard, chased a dude on a bike and bit him. Animal control showed up at the house and wrote my soon to be ex-wife two tickets for it. She then called me at work and said she wasn't paying the tickets for MY dog and I was damn sure going to take care of them.

Fast forward about a year later, the divorce process is still going on and she's still a huge bitch. After dropping my son off at school one morning I drive by her having been pulled over by the local town cop. He's in the process of cuffing and stuffing her into his car on the side of the road.:-) The people she worked with, her friends, and many other people she knew would be driving right by her that morning.:-)

I never paid those tickets.:-) She had a bench warrant out because if it. She was taken to the county jail and had to wait for her new boyfriend to come bail her out.

That's what I call a WIN!
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:28 PM 01-27-2024
I just farted. Not sure how that correlates to this thread. But I'm bragging about it.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:31 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I just farted. Not sure how that correlates to this thread. But I'm bragging about it.
As long as it wasn’t wet, it's a win in my book :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:31 PM 01-27-2024
I once got busted and taken to jail for the weekend with an eighth of weed on me, and walked out with it on monday afternoon
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:31 PM 01-27-2024
My favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs are about to go back to back!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:32 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
I once got busted and taken to jail for the weekend with an eighth of weed on me, and walked out with it on monday afternoon
You’re a master of keistering?!!? :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 03:33 PM 01-27-2024
Since I have no kids I can brag about I bought a Daytona watch. Nobody loves me so I had to buy something. Getting to be a bad habit.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:35 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
You’re a master of keistering?!!? :-)
Nope, it didn't go down like that lol
[Reply]
tyecopeland 03:45 PM 01-27-2024
I spent $0 on a lunch for my family of 4 at a restaurant.

EDIT: I did leave a tip but it was told to us that it was not expected for today.
[Reply]
Otter 03:59 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
My 11 year old son is 18-0 in wrestling this season with 15 wins by pinning his opponent. It’s been really fun watching him enjoy a sport I loved as a kid and to have real conversations about the technical aspects of the sport. He’s naturally a really sweet kid, but when he steps out on that mat you can see a transformation come over him and it’s all controlled aggression and intensity. I’m a real proud father.

:-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 04:14 PM 01-27-2024
Daughter number one, who is a PHD senior scientist at a major pharma company, led the team that came up with the antibody for covid and has been promoted to director at said company. She has been published numerous times and is currently leading a team on a major new break through for one of the horrendous diseases.

Daughter number two has worked her way up to top management at a large conglomerate, overseeing all of purchasing and inventory of her company with people reporting to her around the globe.

****edit**** Both were raised in Wichita and love tacos
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:25 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Daughter number one, who is a PHD senior scientist at a major pharma company, led the team that came up with the antibody for covid and has been promoted to director at said company. She has been published numerous times and is currently leading a team on a major new break through for one of the horrendous diseases.

Daughter number two has worked her way up to top management at a large conglomerate, overseeing all of purchasing and inventory of her company with people reporting to her around the globe.

****edit**** Both were raised in Wichita and love tacos
Congrats on some outstanding parenting, Ed
[Reply]
HemiEd 04:47 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
Congrats on some outstanding parenting, Ed
Thank you friend, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while. :-) They are fortunate to have an awesome mom.

Also found out today grandson #1 is going to make us great grand parents again. Getting old is not all bad. :-)
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 04:57 PM 01-27-2024
Several years ago, I banged Kelsey Grammer's daughter.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up