ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 140 of 181
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:37 PM 04-04-2018
Fuck the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:19 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
How about you cheer K-S-U or EMAW or whatever other hogshit they cheer?
Kinda pathetic, but I’ll take it as a compliment.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:31 AM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
First thing that comes into your head when winning the conference is "**** KU"?

Years of losing will do that a fan base? Unfortunate.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:40 AM 03-11-2019
First thing that comes into your head when winning the conference is "Fuck KU"?

So much salt in one tweet that I could season my food
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:47 AM 03-11-2019
They are a rival. Get their face pushed in all the time, for years. They deserve to gloat.

The KU players that come back next year and the coaches need to hear that. They don't own K-State anymore. Better get your act together next year and put them in their place.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:58 AM 03-11-2019
First thing that comes into your head when winning the conference is "**** KU"?

Good ole classy KSU. :-):-)

I saw this yesterday and thought about posting but decided not to waste time on those fools.
[Reply]
hawkchief 08:07 AM 03-11-2019
“Family”....
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:47 AM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
They are a rival. Get their face pushed in all the time, for years. They deserve to gloat.

The KU players that come back next year and the coaches need to hear that. They don't own K-State anymore. Better get your act together next year and put them in their place.
No worries there. K-State is back to the bottom half of the big 12 after losing their seniors.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:24 AM 03-11-2019
They won the league. I’d talk shit too.

(Diff for us, we’ve won it 1/2 the time in our 125 years.)
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 09:30 AM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Good ole classy KSU. :-):-)

I saw this yesterday and thought about posting but decided not to waste time on those fools.

I'll just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1-QMYFBxhw
[Reply]
Lzen 09:36 AM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
I'll just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1-QMYFBxhw
Lol, not the same thing. Although I do wish they would stop that chant. Well, not exactly a chant. Just a one-time thing they say during a kickoff. But they aren't exactly making a spaceship genitalia that goes into the opponent's mascot's mouth or chanting **** "-insert rival name-". One would think that if you had just won the conference for the first time in years that you would have a little more class and just enjoy your own team and your own program without resorting to vulgar chants directed at your in state rival.
[Reply]
DJay23 10:30 AM 03-11-2019
It is a difference in mind set. No matter what they say to the contrary, the purple pussies first priority is beating KU because they so rarely do. KU has loftier goals and since it is more often than not something KU does, beating K-State just isn't as big of a deal.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 10:42 AM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Lol, not the same thing. Although I do wish they would stop that chant. Well, not exactly a chant. Just a one-time thing they say during a kickoff. But they aren't exactly making a spaceship genitalia that goes into the opponent's mascot's mouth or chanting **** "-insert rival name-". One would think that if you had just won the conference for the first time in years that you would have a little more class and just enjoy your own team and your own program without resorting to vulgar chants directed at your in state rival.

chanting anything with vulgarities isn't particularly classy, but these are college kids...

side note, when is the last time KSU was ranked above KU in the polls? Has to have been a while....
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 11:28 AM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by DJay23:
It is a difference in mind set. No matter what they say to the contrary, the purple pussies first priority is beating KU because they so rarely do. KU has loftier goals and since it is more often than not something KU does, beating K-State just isn't as big of a deal.
You're absolutely right. KSU fans should be thinking more like teams in the Tournament. They expect to beat KU.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:28 AM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
chanting anything with vulgarities isn't particularly classy, but these are college kids...

side note, when is the last time KSU was ranked above KU in the polls? Has to have been a while....
It happened briefly in 2013 when KU lost 3 straight to Ok State, TCU, and Oklahoma.

KU then went on to sweep K State later, so it didn’t last too long.

That’s the most recent that I can think of though.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:46 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
You're absolutely right. KSU fans should be thinking more like teams in the Tournament. They expect to beat KU.
How's that WSU team working out this year?
[Reply]
Page 140 of 181
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150 > Last »
Up