Page 270 of 298
« First < 170220260266267268269270 271272273274280 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 05:30 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Dude I get that, I truly do. That said, can we have ONE full off season and draft preparation with a full pocket of picks before we proclaim Bret Veach a failure?
We have what, 4-5 picks in the top 100? 1 1st, 2 2nds and 2 3rds?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:32 AM 01-21-2019
Fat Loser Andy (like 1-14 in these games now) stick with his guy don’t he?

And fucked everyone in the ass

Fat Andy is a loser, always will be and that’s why Philly fires his lard ass
[Reply]
bevischief 05:32 AM 01-21-2019
Where can get job and still retire and don't know crap?
[Reply]
ChiefGator 06:35 AM 01-21-2019
It's amazing.. we are one play away from the Super Bowl, and yet we are somehow abject failures and Reid has to go?

If someone had said we would be one play from the Super Bowl at the beginning of the year, I would have been dumbfounded and said, 'Sign me up for that!'

Very fun year, and hopefully we can fix this defense some and Mahomes will keep getting better, no doubt.

The cost of being successful, though, is that the pool of defensive coordinators has shrunk some, so even if Sutton retires (which he should) not sure where we can go outside the building for good defensive play.

Will be an interesting off-season
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:38 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't know how well run this organization is...there is a ton of cap space used on a defense that sucks ass.
Yup. Veach fucked us and lost this game. Hitchens is terrible and Ragland is bad also. Neither of them can man up and stop the run or cover anyone.
[Reply]
Schnitzel 06:40 AM 01-21-2019
Bring in Derrick Johnson as DC? Can’t be worse than Sutton :-)
[Reply]
stumppy 06:54 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:
It's amazing.. we are one play away from the Super Bowl, and yet we are somehow abject failures and Reid has to go?

If someone had said we would be one play from the Super Bowl at the beginning of the year, I would have been dumbfounded and said, 'Sign me up for that!'

Very fun year, and hopefully we can fix this defense some and Mahomes will keep getting better, no doubt.

The cost of being successful, though, is that the pool of defensive coordinators has shrunk some, so even if Sutton retires (which he should) not sure where we can go outside the building for good defensive play.

Will be an interesting off-season

Helluva year. Get a decent DC, draft a couple playmakers for the D and tweek the O just a bit and the Chiefs will have fixed the flaws that showed up all season.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:02 AM 01-21-2019
Is he gone?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:07 AM 01-21-2019
I don't know if I can do another season of this. The offense will be great next season. If Sutton is retained the defense will be just as bad if not worse.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:11 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I don't know if I can do another season of this. The offense will be great next season. If Sutton is retained the defense will be just as bad if not worse.
There is at best a 20% chance Sutton is around next year and even that may be much too high.
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:18 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Bob Sutton isn’t the reason we scored 0 points in the 1st half.

The defense played better than everyone wants to give them credit for..
Look, the Pats had 600 yards of offense. We were lucky to be in the game,but yeah the offense shares blame in that. The o line was complete garbage much of the game. We knew we were hamstrung all season because of Bob Sutton and this game we couldn’t overcome it. Obviously he should have been fired long ago but he’s not the sole reason we lost this game. We were out coached by the best coach of all time and out physicalled too
[Reply]
Schnitzel 07:21 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Look, the Pats had 600 yards of offense. We were lucky to be in the game,but yeah the offense shares blame in that. The o line was complete garbage much of the game. We knew we were hamstrung all season because of Bob Sutton and this game we couldn’t overcome it. Obviously he should have been fired long ago but he’s not the sole reason we lost this game. We were out coached by the best coach of all time and out physicalled too
Plus: All we needed was ONE stop in the last three drives of the Pats. ONE! If you can’t get that done (and let them convert three 3rd&Longs on the final drive) the defense does not deserve to play in the Super Bowl. It was a great year and the future is bright, but Sutton needs to go.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 07:24 AM 01-21-2019
Half the loss goes to Reid and the offense. First half. Zero. Hill and Kelce combined 65 yards for the game. Look at team stats and Chiefs were lucky to even be in it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:39 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
He will fall on his sword rather than forcing Andy, Brett, and Clark to fire him. He'll go out with what little dignity he still has left. He should have called it quits last year, but his ego wouldn't let him.
Dignity? Like a hooker walking through a hotel lobby after a trick?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:43 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Oh, so the Chiefs have won two Super Bowls in the last 25 years? I must have missed that.

The Seattle Seahawks, the Raiders, the Broncos have all won Super Bowls. The only 2 teams from the AFC West that haven't won a Super Bowl in the last 25 years are the Chiefs and Chargers. So, if you told me the Chiefs were a better organization than the Chargers, I could believe that.

The laughingstock Cardinals have been to a Super Bowl. The expansion team Panthers have been to a Super Bowl. A team so bad that their fans wore paper bags on their heads, and were nicknamed The Aints has been to a Super Bowl, and won the game.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, who set an NFL record for losing, have been to, and won a Super Bowl.

Are we also a better organization than those teams?

I love the Chiefs, but we have not been to a Super Bowl since the 1969 season, and that means we are not a better organization than any team that has been to a Super Bowl since 1970.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
Solid post.

What we are is a nice organization... We're easy money, just ask Berry.
[Reply]
Page 270 of 298
« First < 170220260266267268269270 271272273274280 > Last »
Up