ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 209 of 300
« First < 109159199205206207208209 210211212213219259 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Swanman 07:49 AM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Yeah, I was surprised they didn't stop him...Maybe they are just not used to fighting? Idk
There was probably a good amount of shock and perhaps they were afraid to make a move that would provoke the Saviors to start acting crazy. Or it could just be shitty writing.

I did like that the lead savior in that pack showed a little bit of a human side when he was visibly pissed that the kid died. Not much of one but a small glimmer.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:51 AM 03-14-2017
Nah that was poorly done, really badly scripted. "O so you are just going to kill X-Person that's been with me for a long time, sure I'll just watch"

Common, Morgan kill that dude because he made a mistake........ Yet doesn't kill other people..... O and now hes ready to go out a kill more saviors.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:09 AM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Nah that was poorly done, really badly scripted. "O so you are just going to kill X-Person that's been with me for a long time, sure I'll just watch"

Common, Morgan kill that dude because he made a mistake........ Yet doesn't kill other people..... O and now hes ready to go out a kill more saviors.
I think the point of it wasn't just killing him out of anger... He gave Richard what he originally wanted... He followed through and gave him his death that will now lead to the Kingdom joining the war.

It was anger mixed with ("ok, i'll finish this shit for you")
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:55 AM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
Speaking of unrealistic...Ezekiel and his men just stand and watch as
Spoiler!
Yup, the list of things that make no sense with this show continues to grow

And as Raybec says, I've had it with the sickeningly slow pace of things this season... it needs to change soon, they arent the only thing on tv sunday night
[Reply]
notorious 11:29 AM 03-15-2017
Just finished the episode.

Wow.

Lennie James was absolutely amazing in the Richard death scene. Great episode.
[Reply]
notorious 11:34 AM 03-15-2017
Originally Posted by fahrenheit:
I think the point of it wasn't just killing him out of anger... He gave Richard what he originally wanted... He followed through and gave him his death that will now lead to the Kingdom joining the war.

It was anger mixed with ("ok, i'll finish this shit for you")
Yep. He is fulfilling Richard's wishes. THe shock and surprise made it very real to the Saviors. They will believe without doubt that the Kingdom is back to serving them.

Soon, the alliance will kill every last one of the Saviors.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:18 PM 03-15-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Yep. He is fulfilling Richard's wishes. THe shock and surprise made it very real to the Saviors. They will believe without doubt that the Kingdom is back to serving them.

Soon, the alliance will kill every last one of the Saviors.
Not soon enough, if they drop the season finale without a single shot being fired in anger, I'm out.
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:11 PM 03-15-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Not soon enough, if they drop the season finale without a single shot being fired in anger, I'm out.
I will be as well.

Until next season...
[Reply]
notorious 07:52 PM 03-15-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
What if they show the first shot fired, then fade out and show our group 6 months into the future? :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 08:09 PM 03-15-2017
What if they show the first shot fired, then fade out and show our group 6 months into the future? :-)

[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:38 PM 03-15-2017
I'm thinking....careful for comic spoilers below...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
smith11 12:56 AM 03-16-2017
was that a hate crime
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:50 AM 03-16-2017

[Reply]
notorious 08:21 AM 03-16-2017
You guys are the best.

:-)
[Reply]
wutamess 09:31 AM 03-16-2017
You guys get the feeling that Morgan granted Richard his wishes and his cantaloupe plan didn't go in vain?

Richards' spiel about how it was "supposed to be him" and then at the end he was saying "he'd lead them to fight" got Morgan's hamster wheel turning. So allegorically, Richard got what he wanted in the end and his plan is ultimately fulfilled but with detours.

Morgan was the one that finished the deed. He avenged the kids death, got the Saviors to believe they're full cooperates and buried Richard completing Richard's initial plan.

I liked how everything came full circle.
[Reply]
Page 209 of 300
« First < 109159199205206207208209 210211212213219259 > Last »
Up