ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2417 of 4830
« First < 1417191723172367240724132414241524162417 241824192420242124272467251729173417 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:20 PM 10-29-2019
This is GREAT!

[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:21 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
\

You mean when he tucked tail and ran, like the gutless tool that he is...Only he is obsessed with the Chiefs. He posts more about them on the Mange than he does about the Last Place Donx. THAT tells you that KC has taken up permanent residency in his brain. :-)
But, but, but he didn't tuck tail and run. He was honoring his bet. Nevermind that it ended when the off-season did. :-) I can't believe that he thinks anyone is dumb enough to go for that bullshit excuse. He's a chickenshit coward who didn't want to come around when the Donks suck and the Chiefs don't. Plain and simple.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:44 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Which retread qb does Failway bring in next year? Dalton maybe?? He’d likely be better than anything you’ve had since Manninhgh.
I hope they stay with youth. They are going to need to play Lock at some point.

I am hoping John drafts by BPA. Would love to have a stud DT or DE and then jump back up into the 1st to get an OT or CB based on the board and who wants to work with him. Going to have a ton of cap space for the 1st time in forever to get a couple quality FA's. I just don't want him drafting by position, that is when he gets in trouble.

I get knocked for this but I wanted John to trade for Mullin's last year but he would have been a better fit in this O and he worked with Scabby last year in San Fran. Not saying Mullins is anything more than a bridge QB but he is more mobile than Flaccid and wouldn't cost a lot to get or to pay since he was UDFA.

I think the plan was to sit Luck this year no matter what, then build talent around him like Andy did to give him confidence.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:58 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
But, but, but he didn't tuck tail and run. He was honoring his bet. Nevermind that it ended when the off-season did. :-) I can't believe that he thinks anyone is dumb enough to go for that bullshit excuse. He's a chickenshit coward who didn't want to come around when the Donks suck and the Chiefs don't. Plain and simple.
So you are saying the Broncos got better since I came back?

I served my bet and extra, I showed up during rivalry week. We got our asses kicked and I still came back.

At least I am not like chef fans who come over to the mange and don't pay their bets. Guys like Clay. I also could have gone out like Losschef and did the whole death by ban hammer route when it was clear the Broncos were about to win SB50.

I am actually rooting for your team to get a SB in before the Broncos finish the rebuild and we crush your dreams again like in 1997. Yet another home playoff game loss...

There are a lot of posters here who deserve to know what it feels like to get to and win a SB in their lifetimes. I don't think fanbases should have to go 50 or 100 years to win a title or even get back to a championship game. Watching the Cubs win the WS taught me that, and I am a fairweather White Sox fan. I was also hoping the Browns and Lion's fans the same thing but they don't have a chance this year either.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:14 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
I am actually rooting for your team to get a SB in before the Broncos finish the rebuild and we crush your dreams again like in 1997. Yet another home playoff game loss...
I think 20 years is more than enough to get a few Lombardi's while you're "working on your rebuild".

Clown shoe.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:22 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I think 20 years is more than enough to get a few Lombardi's while you're "working on your rebuild".

Clown shoe.
I would be happy with a SB every 15-20 years, I can't imagine having to wait 50-70 years though.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:25 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Warpaint69:
Flaccid has a 13.6 million dead cap hit next season and a 10.2 million hit in 2021. Great job horse face
Damn...that's ruff.

Harris is a goner and Sanders already split...so they will be paying Flaccid the ghost for two more years. He got them 2 wins....:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 09:27 PM 10-29-2019
I would be happy with a SB every 15-20 years, I can't imagine having to wait 50-70 years though.
Well you had to wait 40 just to win one
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:28 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I just realized a guy who thinks the world is only 6,000 years old thinks I am dumb.

Typical christian to be the 1st to hate. Maybe it's because I am more of new testament guy I prefer these:

Mark 12:30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these.”

Isaiah 53:5
But He was wounded[a] for our transgressions,
He was [b]bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes[c] we are healed.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:29 PM 10-29-2019
I just realized a guy who thinks the world is only 6,000 years old thinks I am dumb.

Typical christian to be the 1st to hate. Maybe it's because I am more of new testament guy I prefer these:

Mark 12:30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these.”

Isaiah 53:5
But He was wounded[a] for our transgressions,
He was [b]bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes[c] we are healed.
What does that have to do with anything? :-)

Isiah is not New Testament.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:31 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Well you had to wait 40 just to win one
I was 10 when we went to our 1st SB but yep, I had to wait until I was 30 until we won one.

At least we were there 4 times before that. I can't imagine having to wait 29 just to get to an AFC Championship game loss. At least you get to reset that one. I guess it's progress.

Good night NWO.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:36 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
This is GREAT!

That was about 59 1/2 minutes too long.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:36 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
What does that have to do with anything? :-)

Isiah is not New Testament.
I meant it as an old testament scripture I believe in, it's one of my favorites.

Handel used a bunch of Isaiah in the Messiah and it was a masterstroke.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:44 PM 10-29-2019
Let the record show
He did the blow
& did it Elway
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:48 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
\

You mean when he tucked tail and ran, like the gutless tool that he is...Only he is obsessed with the Chiefs. He posts more about them on the Mange than he does about the Last Place Donx. THAT tells you that KC has taken up permanent residency in his brain. :-)
At least I am not over here derailing every thread like chef fan Zerovolts or even Losschef did.

I stick to one place unless I am talking chefs.

Before Zero, there was Loss, before Loss there was KFCStud (what's with Stud and Boss in your usernames?) then there was Royce, and through all that there was Clayton.

Good night guys.
[Reply]
Page 2417 of 4830
« First < 1417191723172367240724132414241524162417 241824192420242124272467251729173417 > Last »
Up