Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs open as 7 point favorites the Broncos
TLO 06:57 PM 10-22-2017
Discuss
[Reply]
lewdog 08:43 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Well, it wasn’t really about “leaving CP”, especially since I posted later that night and the next morning, it was about being so pissed about the officiating that I felt helpless.

I’ve never seen such blatant OPI not called and coupled with the Jets having a TD taken away last weekend for no apparent reason, the NFL is resembling the WWE more and more each week.

It’s maddening at times.
It's a shit product that is getting shittier each year.

Give a team 3 chances to win a game at the end due to penalties. Give a team two TDs by NEVER calling OPI in that entire game.

They don't let the players play anyone.

It's a fucking joke.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:47 PM 10-22-2017
Well, it wasn’t really about “leaving CP”, especially since I posted later that night and the next morning, it was about being so pissed about the officiating that I felt helpless.

I’ve never seen such blatant OPI not called and coupled with the Jets having a TD taken away last weekend for no apparent reason, the NFL is resembling the WWE more and more each week.

It’s maddening at times.
The missed OPI on Cooper’s first TD was bullshit and the holding call on Murray that wiped out the fumble recovery was also bullshit.

I really don’t think the game is officiated any worse today than it has been in the past. The rules have become more ambiguous and the players are bigger and faster. I just wish they would make every type of play reviewable and give each coach an extra challenge per game.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:55 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
The missed OPI on Cooper’s first TD was bullshit and the holding call on Murray that wiped out the fumble recovery was also bullshit.

I really don’t think the game is officiated any worse today than it has been in the past. The rules have become more ambiguous and the players are bigger and faster. I just wish they would make every type of play reviewable and give each coach an extra challenge per game.
I’ve never been a fan of “blame the officials for the loss” but you just pointed out two game changing calls in one game, while Lew pointed out the great lengths the officials went to in giving the Raiders an opportunity to score with no time left.

Couple that with last year’s very questionable call on Fisher that negated a 2 point conversion and it just appears to be a pattern regarding the Chiefs ability to win games when clearly, the NFL doesn’t want them to win.

The Jets-Patriots game last week was another clear example of the officials determining the outcome of games.

The NFL is quickly losing its luster for me.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:56 PM 10-22-2017
42-17 chiefs.

MVP wrecks. 437 3/0 no psu or turfsacks.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:02 PM 10-22-2017
I’ve never been a fan of “blame the officials for the loss” but you just pointed out two game changing calls in one game, while Lew pointed out the great lengths the officials went to in giving the Raiders an opportunity to score with no time left.

Couple that with last year’s very questionable call on Fisher that negated a 2 point conversion and it just appears to be a pattern regarding the Chiefs ability to win games when clearly, the NFL doesn’t want them to win.

The Jets-Patriots game last week was another clear example of the officials determining the outcome of games.

The NFL is quickly losing its luster for me.
You need to remember that Crabtree was called for OPI in the endzone at the end of that game. There isn’t some grand scheme to keep KC from winning. There were calls not made against KC in the game that could have easily been called. An obvious hold by Murray against Cook in the endzone comes to mind.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:03 PM 10-22-2017
You need to remember that Crabtree was called for OPI in the endzone at the end of that game. There isn’t some grand scheme to keep KC from winning. There were calls not made against KC in the game that could have easily been called. An obvious hold by Murray against Cook in the endzone comes to mind.
Don't ruin my fucking right to be pissed motherfucker!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:04 PM 10-22-2017
Have to agree here.

Stop bitching about officiating. Ultimately, it sucks for all of us. Literally every team's fans think the refs are out to get them.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:05 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
It's a shit product that is getting shittier each year.

Give a team 3 chances to win a game at the end due to penalties. Give a team two TDs by NEVER calling OPI in that entire game.

They don't let the players play anyone.

It's a ****ing joke.
Did you see the TD Graham scored against the Giants today? As black and white a push-off as it gets and nothing. Ironically Gronkowski seems to be the only offensive player the refs like calling OPI on.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:09 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Don't ruin my fucking right to be pissed motherfucker!
Sorry, lew. Rage on! These fucking refs are out to screw us!!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:09 PM 10-22-2017
Eh, it just seems to be a pattern.

There have been too many “No calls” and bad calls that have directly led to important Chiefs losses the past few years.

Seeing the Chiefs outplayed is completely different than seeing the refs either make questionable or no calls that are game changing rulings.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:12 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Did you see the TD Graham scored against the Giants today? As black and white a push-off as it gets and nothing. Ironically Gronkowski seems to be the only offensive player the refs like calling OPI on.
Tony G did it so often, without calls, that we were frothing at the mouth on the rare occasions it was called. (Usually because they would call it on the weakest of pushoffs)

Nothing new.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:13 PM 10-22-2017
Sorry, lew. Rage on! These fucking refs are out to screw us!!
It's not necessarily us but they affect the outcome of way too many games. Their officiating is so fucking inconsistent it's literally ruining the game. You can't tell me that was a good game to watch? It was filled with penalties and missed calls throughout. That's not fun or good football. Any time a defender touched a WR it was basically a penalty.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:00 PM 10-22-2017
Motherfuckers, we need to get this thread back on track.

Fuck Donk Forever.

I'd like nothing more than to obliterate them in a 60 minute fit of rage next week. God I hate those cheating fucking cunts.

I heard on the radio that Stephenson is dead or some shit, which is why Bosa and Ingram were so effective. Hopefully Houston wrecks fools. You know, again.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:03 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus:
Denver must not have the last two weeks of game tape.
Sure they did and Denver's front office took appropriate measures

Level playing field, my ass.
[Reply]
penbrook 10:04 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Mother****ers, we need to get this thread back on track.

**** Donk Forever.

I'd like nothing more than to obliterate them in a 60 minute fit of rage next week. God I hate those cheating ****ing ****s.

I heard on the radio that Stephenson is dead or some shit, which is why Bosa and Ingram were so effective. Hopefully Houston wrecks fools. You know, again.
Nah Houston will be in coverage
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up