ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 78 of 252
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128178 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:48 PM 06-15-2018
I just now finally got GTA V LOL
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:34 PM 06-18-2018
never played this

[Reply]
Bowser 07:56 PM 07-07-2018
I'm thrilled that this not only got rebooted, but is an amazing game. I am definitely in for the sequel...

Since Gabe Newell hates the world and we'll never get a Half Life 3, I'll make due with reboots especially if they keep coming out in this quality....
[Reply]
Fish 05:11 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'm thrilled that this not only got rebooted, but is an amazing game. I am definitely in for the sequel...

Since Gabe Newell hates the world and we'll never get a Half Life 3, I'll make due with reboots especially if they keep coming out in this quality....
The single player was a very good game, I played it through several times. I still play the Doom (2016) game online quite a bit too. I'm really excited for Eternal. Looks awesome. The fast bloody gameplay is so much fun.

P.S. I'd challenge anybody here to some Doom....
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:43 PM 07-12-2018
I picked up Wasteland 2 during the Steam summer sale. I'm always playing stuff that's a few years old because screw paying retail unless it's something I am really amped for.

It was cool. Gotta love a game with a skill named "Asshole."
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:39 AM 08-01-2018
Anyone else getting into or back into No Mans Sky? Really enjoying playing on Survival, and I want to try out multiplayer.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:53 AM 08-01-2018
Is Left for Dead 3 ever going to happen?
[Reply]
Fish 08:17 AM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Anyone else getting into or back into No Mans Sky? Really enjoying playing on Survival, and I want to try out multiplayer.
:-)... fuck those guys.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:43 AM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)... **** those guys.
Understandable. Sean Murray was a complete imbecile with his PR campaign. But I think the game is where they had envisioned it.
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:44 AM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)... **** those guys.
no man sky's has had the biggest comeback in the history of gaming! I dont own it, but there is a ****ton of people playing it these days. As bad of a joke that game was, t hey made an incredible comeback.

https://steamcharts.com/app/275850
[Reply]
Fishpicker 10:44 AM 08-02-2018

still playing Exanima several years later. this is the best isometric dungeon crawler I've played. the combat is physics based. no two fights look the same. I thought this game had been abandoned while still in early access. Bare Mettle released a large update in July and revamped enemy AI. that made this already difficult game very challenging.

I can never go back to clicking/spamming the same attack repeatedly like Diablo and clones
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:47 PM 08-02-2018
That looks like a killer game and it says it's Wine/Crossover compatible on the Steam listing so I could actually play it.

Originally Posted by Fishpicker:

still playing Exanima several years later. this is the best isometric dungeon crawler I've played. the combat is physics based. no two fights look the same. I thought this game had been abandoned while still in early access. Bare Mettle released a large update in July and revamped enemy AI. that made this already difficult game very challenging.

I can never go back to clicking/spamming the same attack repeatedly like Diablo and clones

[Reply]
htismaqe 07:48 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
never played this

I tried to play Starfleet Command 3 the other day but couldn't get it to run on anything reasonably modern. I need an old XP machine to play my old games on. LOL
[Reply]
Fishpicker 08:10 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That looks like a killer game and it says it's Wine/Crossover compatible on the Steam listing so I could actually play it.
I recommend Exanima if you like games that are extremely difficult. the learning curve is very steep. the controls give the player a lot of precision but the controls aren't intuitive. it took me about 30 hours of practice before i was competent at fighting in the game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:20 AM 08-04-2018
On that note, does anybody know any good space games that feature capital ships in tactical combat (not looking for an X-wing game. I love Starfleet Command but it seems that kind of game is pretty rare these days. The only one I've found is one called Dreadnought.

Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I tried to play Starfleet Command 3 the other day but couldn't get it to run on anything reasonably modern. I need an old XP machine to play my old games on. LOL

[Reply]
Page 78 of 252
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128178 > Last »
Up