ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 173
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Donger 11:56 AM 04-28-2019
(CNN)The Kansas City Chiefs owner says Tyreek Hill is not with the team for the "foreseeable future," although a final decision about the star wide receiver's status has not been made.

Chiefs Chairman and CEO Clark Hunt said team officials are "deeply disturbed" by an audio recording that suggests Hill broke his 3-year-old son's arm.
GloryDayz 11:57 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Dude is a Patriots reporter

Ben can suck my dick too.
pugsnotdrugs19 11:58 AM 04-28-2019
I’ll be honest, I do get pissed off when the national media guys scream for KC to release him already when they know damn well that another team will probably pick him up and only the Chiefs will suffer in that scenario.

He should never play in the NFL again if these things are true and the Chiefs have their hands tied here. Either let it play out and see what comes of it it, or release him and have him score TDs on you in a year. They can’t win.
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:58 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Dude is a Patriots reporter

I hope we continue to burn the asses of these people for the next 6 months. It's getting to the point that these "bullet tweets" just FEED me. In a great, celebratory way.

#ZEROshame
jettio 12:01 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
How do you know it's not the parents of Tyreek?

This is my only point. NO ONE KNOWS IF IT WAS TYREEK OR NOT YET HE HAS ALREADY BEEN CRUCIFIED.

The fact that the Child is not with FAMILY members shows you that its not just about Tyreek and Crystal. (AN ASSUMPTION AS WELL)

CAUSE NO ONE KNOWS.
It should not be public information, but I would be surprised if child is not with relatives who passed a background check and homestudy. I think unlikely with non-relatives unless none live close enough, I would think family has means to set up household and judge and family would prefer kid not be with strangers.
carlos3652 12:04 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Like I said im 'betting' the person who abused the kid was the guy who beat up his pregnant girlfriend and said to his girl 'you should be terrified of me too bitch.' You think it is someone else - that's fine.
Im not stating your opinion is wrong or right. What I am stating is that people have already stated that he did it as fact, as proven and asking the team to cut him as if it has been proven.

If we start reacting to allegations and not let the facts determine fault - we are in a world of hurt.
carlos3652 12:06 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
It should not be public information, but I would be surprised if child is not with relatives who passed a background check and homestudy. I think unlikely with non-relatives unless none live close enough, I would think family has means to set up household and judge and family would prefer kid not be with strangers.
I read that the child is with "friends" of the family. (specifically not relatives) ---

BUT I dont know if this is fact, hearsay or fake anymore because I cant trust whats being reported by the media... and to be honest I stopped caring.
ModSocks 12:09 PM 04-28-2019
Im not stating your opinion is wrong or right. What I am stating is that people have already stated that he did it as fact, as proven and asking the team to cut him as if it has been proven.

If we start reacting to allegations and not let the facts determine fault - we are in a world of hurt.
Those people aren't stating facts.

They're hedging their bets based on history, and history is on their side.

The good news is that Game of Thrones is tonight.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:09 PM 04-28-2019

What a P.O.S #TyreekHill is...Beats his pregnant fiancé & the #NFL let’s him in because he can run fast ����*♂️��Now he beats up that same child out of the womb?!! ��. Fu*k @Chiefs , Fu*ck @NFL and Fu*ck that lil punk ass coward @cheetah Want to punch that midget right in his chest.

— Ricky Foley (@Foley4Real) April 27, 2019

jd1020 12:11 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Well.. history, plus what the DA said, plus what the audio tape suggests about whats going on in that household.

I havent read a single media report regarding the case. Those 3 pieces of information are what I'm basing my opinion on.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:11 PM 04-28-2019
Of course Brooke had to write something.

From yesterday: In his first comments since the Tyreek Hill audio became public, team CEO and chairman Clark Hunt said he was "deeply disturbed" in what he heard. https://t.co/yyA085dNlt

— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) April 28, 2019

tyreekthefreak 12:12 PM 04-28-2019

I just can't see Tyreek getting his kicks by breaking the kids arm on purpose.

The chest punching needs to be clarified by the DA; how often, how hard, how come, etc.

All we have is an accidental arm break and strange, chest punching, child rearing. Hardly a hanging offense!
tk13 12:13 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

I said this before the tape even came out... but regardless of anything, he's not cooperating with an investigation where his kid was abused and was taken away from him. That's not good. There's no real good ending to that.
chiefzilla1501 12:14 PM 04-28-2019

There are people stating as facts that tyreek did nothing wrong and that some vindictive Bitch set him up. How dare you accuse him of being guilty for doing anything wrong, but that whore is already guilty. Apparently.

There is also the uncomforrable reality that again this isn't about if he abused his child. It's about whether he sincerely reformed after abusing a pregnant woman. There doesn't need to be a smoking gun to put him under for a while. Flimsy evidence is enough to justify it. This whole situation would blow over if he wasn't one of the most controversial players in the league as is.
tyreekthefreak 12:15 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
I said this before the tape even came out... but regardless of anything, he's not cooperating with an investigation where his kid was abused and was taken away from him. That's not good. There's no real good ending to that.
I read where he answered every question asked....
Page 73 of 173
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123 > Last »
Up