ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 169 of 173
« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172173 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
tyreekthefreak 08:00 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
I don't remember reading anything where Espinol admitted the kid could have fallen and that's how he got the broken arm.
It's in the short audio.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:33 AM 05-02-2019
CPS investigations last at the most 2 months
Ribbs67 08:42 AM 05-02-2019
And they already have a head start on this one...
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:46 AM 05-02-2019
When was the CPS investigation started?
rabblerouser 09:04 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Lmao now I know BrownRice is full of shit, in no way shape or forms does CPS work like that. No there investigations do not last a year. And holy shit case workers are not ****ing smart.

I’ve dealt with CPS for years with my druggie sister who ODs while her children are around. Do you know how many times CPS has refused to take custody away after a episode over 10 years. 18 times.....

It is a under funded program, and they sure as **** do not investigate anything for a year. Especially single child cases....

Not only that but CPS CASES are sealed, it could already be done and you wouldn’t ****ing know.
This.

They're waiting for the controversy to die down so they can reactivate him for training camp.
rabblerouser 09:06 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
When was the CPS investigation started?
Like the 2nd week of March. The same day the Chiefs announced they were entering contract extension talks with Rosenhaus to make Hill the highest paid WR in NFL history.

That was probably the same day he told Crazy Crystal "deuces!"

And then all hell broke loose...
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:08 AM 05-02-2019
Damn it Crystal!! Trying to bring our boy down ��
SAUTO 09:19 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
I don't remember reading anything where Espinol admitted the kid could have fallen and that's how he got the broken arm.
i thought she was more asking if thats what happened. and if my child got a broken arm while we were alone and i was a known violent offender i think i'd have a better explanation than saying "i didnt do anything" over and over...
BrownRice 09:29 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
This.

They're waiting for the controversy to die down so they can reactivate him for training camp.

THIS...is fantasy. Along with Bleeding Red’s intricate knowledge of how all CPS investigations work.

I would know if this investigation were closed. You all are wrong about how long a CPS Investigation can last. Different factors in an investigation determine the length of, and the processes followed in each specific case. This is a high profile case. Both parents have lost custody of the child. There have been accusations of serious abuse. They are not going to take the chances of doing anything wrong and putting the child’s life in jeopardy. I’m not going to sit here and argue with you trying to prove my point and convince you of how I know what I know. Reading some of the things you all are coming up with or trying to state as fact is painful. I’m glad you aren’t members of our legal system as quite a few of you aren’t educated beyond the 8th grade.

To address a few things I’ve had time to read, I’m definitely not biased for Meredith. Her and Brooke should form an idiot of the hour club & take turns celebrating each other. Meredith should have never tweeted what she did and tagged the people she did. If she was truly concerned and wanted to report something then she could have done it discreetly. She’s given the wrong people biased information she receives from her husband & their adult play group & has made friends with way too many of the better looking young guys on Twitter (coincidental?) in the guise of giving them information to be helpful or calm their minds when in reality it’s the male attention she is eating up. She can f^$k off.

Here’s another bit of fact for you. Many people are not aware that just by tweeting something, facebooking something, whatever, as long as it’s public, you can become a “source” for the reporters. They don’t ever even have to speak with you. They will often skip trace the source to verify who they are, will sometimes then try and get an interview, but if it’s something they think they can run with or should run with immediately, they will do it without even hearing your voice. You made a public statement via SM. You are a source, and you don’t even have to agree to be a source.

I was pulling hard for Hill. I’m still not out to torch him. But the chances of him not having done anything are very slim. Even if it was accidental, it is still considered child abuse in the eyes of the law. No need to put your hands on a toddler, or anyone else for that matter like is being done.

I know everybody is too busy hearing what they want to hear on the tape instead of hearing him admit that CPS is right and he is disciplining his child incorrectly, and that from now on, he will listen. That is telling in itself.

The chances of him being convicted? Very slim. As this process is typical, I’m assuming the judge sat down with the child for an in camera interview. Children that young can actually testify. But the judge has to determine the child at that age is competent enough and mature enough to be credible. Even though children that age are as honest as they come, they lack the maturity to truly comprehend what is going on, they do not understand the legal proceedings or the laws when asked. That always leads to a determination of incredibility. And since the child is the only one willing to talk, there’s not going to be a whole lot to be done. It’s sad. And the number of people too wrapped up in wanting to win a Super Bowl or to not have another team sign him instead of focusing on the true matter is both comical, and sickening.

Since I’m full of sh*t, I won’t make any more posts telling you what I know to be fact, what I know is happening, and what I know will be next. I’ll just keep shaking my head in disbelief at the circles some of you run, and the absurdity that some of you believe could be true.

And to the poster who said I am biased, you’re right. I’m biased for the children. Everyone else can suck my dick.
tyreekthefreak 09:33 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
i thought she was more asking if thats what happened. and if my child got a broken arm while we were alone and i was a known violent offender i think i'd have a better explanation than saying "i didnt do anything" over and over...
No, you thought wrong! She plainly says "you grabbed on to him, or he fell, one of the two!"

If you can't even hear the audio correctly why don't you do everyone a favor and quit posting to this topic!

How can you even form an honest opinion if you can't even interpret what you hear, correctly? You are a MORON!
carlos3652 09:35 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by BrownRice:
THIS...is fantasy. Along with Bleeding Red’s intricate knowledge of how all CPS investigations work.

I would know if this investigation were closed. You all are wrong about how long a CPS Investigation can last. Different factors in an investigation determine the length of, and the processes followed in each specific case. This is a high profile case. Both parents have lost custody of the child. There have been accusations of serious abuse. They are not going to take the chances of doing anything wrong and putting the child’s life in jeopardy. I’m not going to sit here and argue with you trying to prove my point and convince you of how I know what I know. Reading some of the things you all are coming up with or trying to state as fact is painful. I’m glad you aren’t members of our legal system as quite a few of you aren’t educated beyond the 8th grade.

To address a few things I’ve had time to read, I’m definitely not biased for Meredith. Her and Brooke should form an idiot of the hour club & take turns celebrating each other. Meredith should have never tweeted what she did and tagged the people she did. If she was truly concerned and wanted to report something then she could have done it discreetly. She’s given the wrong people biased information she receives from her husband & their adult play group & has made friends with way too many of the better looking young guys on Twitter (coincidental?) in the guise of giving them information to be helpful or calm their minds when in reality it’s the male attention she is eating up. She can f^$k off.

Here’s another bit of fact for you. Many people are not aware that just by tweeting something, facebooking something, whatever, as long as it’s public, you can become a “source” for the reporters. They don’t ever even have to speak with you. They will often skip trace the source to verify who they are, will sometimes then try and get an interview, but if it’s something they think they can run with or should run with immediately, they will do it without even hearing your voice. You made a public statement via SM. You are a source, and you don’t even have to agree to be a source.

I was pulling hard for Hill. I’m still not out to torch him. But the chances of him not having done anything are very slim. Even if it was accidental, it is still considered child abuse in the eyes of the law. No need to put your hands on a toddler, or anyone else for that matter like is being done.

I know everybody is too busy hearing what they want to hear on the tape instead of hearing him admit that CPS is right and he is disciplining his child incorrectly, and that from now on, he will listen. That is telling in itself.

The chances of him being convicted? Very slim. As this process is typical, I’m assuming the judge sat down with the child for an in camera interview. Children that young can actually testify. But the judge has to determine the child at that age is competent enough and mature enough to be credible. Even though children that age are as honest as they come, they lack the maturity to truly comprehend what is going on, they do not understand the legal proceedings or the laws when asked. That always leads to a determination of incredibility. And since the child is the only one willing to talk, there’s not going to be a whole lot to be done. It’s sad. And the number of people too wrapped up in wanting to win a Super Bowl or to not have another team sign him instead of focusing on the true matter is both comical, and sickening.

Since I’m full of sh*t, I won’t make any more posts telling you what I know to be fact, what I know is happening, and what I know will be next. I’ll just keep shaking my head in disbelief at the circles some of you run, and the absurdity that some of you believe could be true.

And to the poster who said I am biased, you’re right. I’m biased for the children. Everyone else can suck my dick.
/thread
tyreekthefreak 09:40 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by BrownRice:

You're a fraud! If you are who you say you are.....give us your name. What do you have to hide?

If you don't give us your name, you're a fraud who made up an account just to stir the pot. **** off!
O.city 09:42 AM 05-02-2019
Why would they give their name? Some of you guys...man.

Just take what this person says with a grain of salt, believe it, don't believe it. Whatever you want.

But the insults and acting like a moron about it is just dumb.
O.city 09:43 AM 05-02-2019
I would like to hear more from said person. Maybe that's just me though.
Naptown Chief 09:43 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
You're a fraud! If you are who you say you are.....give us your name. What do you have to hide?

If you don't give us your name, you're a fraud who made up an account just to stir the pot. **** off!
Or they don't want to be harassed by random nut jobs or media vultures on their social networking accounts?

Jesus Christ man, some of the shit being said in here is unbelievable
Page 169 of 173
« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172173 >
Up