Page 163 of 173
« First < 63113153159160161162163 164165166167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Molitoth 09:16 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Butter Bear:
So --

I finally listened to more of the audio released, and not just the, "you should be terrified of me too, bitch" part ...

I don't understand what the media is doing these days. If you are going to release the audio, why don't you release the whole 11 minute clip, unadulterated, so that we can form an actual opinion. The entire first part of this audio is saying how, "he's the only one who plays with his son", "his son always loves on him", "he disciplines his son because his son is black and white people aren't going to give a shit about his kid and he doesn't want his kid to be walked over in this world."

All seems like reasonable things to think, as a black man, who grew up without a father. Should he be whipping his 3 year old with a belt? Probably not -- but I'm a white guy who grew up in a two parent household and I can't pretend to contextualize how Tyreek thinks is the proper way to raise a child, nor will I judge.

The conversation, much like the Donald Sterling tape, was a vindictive bitch looking for an "insurance policy" where she could needle incriminating sound from Tyreek so that Tyreek couldn't simply just leave her (or so she thought). He even says, "this clearly isn't a match made in heaven."

Crystal is trying to get Tyreek pissed off and he eventually loses his cool and says, what I believe to be tongue in cheek, "you should be terrified of me too, bitch."

She was sitting there and just reeming him and trying to get him to admit he abused his son, which he continuously denied.

If your girlfriend, or wife, continuously nags at you about something over, and over, and over again -- and you are sitting there thinking you are having a private conversation -- you might be surprised at regrettable things you'd say that could be taken out of context as well.

This all just seems like 1 big railroading of a guy that, presumably, everyone close to Crystal hates -- for what happened in 2014 and perhaps even for him being a black man, or for her going back to him after the whole ordeal.

I went from being 100% sure Tyreek was done to thinking, maybe, once JoCo can't pursue charges (again), he might just get a suspension for the distraction and everyone moves on (hopefully Tyreek without Crystal going forward).

In all honesty -- he seemed like the more rational party in that audio clip. KCTV5 just decided to only air the juicy parts without context, you know, because 2019.
But but but he PUNCHES HIS KID IN THE CHEST WITH ALL HIS MIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:17 PM 05-01-2019
Well I change my entire mind --

The last thing I want is 8 year old MAHOMO 4 LIFE agreeing with me.

The board moderation allowing this m00k to post while banning my account every single time I register is hilarious.

Great decision making, moderation team. Your board sure is thriving these past few years!
:-):-):-)
ChiefsCountry 09:21 PM 05-01-2019
Well I change my entire mind --

The last thing I want is 8 year old MAHOMO 4 LIFE agreeing with me.

The board moderation allowing this m00k to post while banning my account every single time I register is hilarious.

Great decision making, moderation team. Your board sure is thriving these past few years!
Hootie my man lol
Frazod 09:25 PM 05-01-2019
Hi Hootie, I hope you're well.

Somewhere in the wilds of Montana, Bwana is developing a facial tic and he doesn't know why.... :-)
Hammock Parties 09:29 PM 05-01-2019
FREE HOOTIE
Naptown Chief 09:32 PM 05-01-2019
I don't know who hootie is, but hi hootie! You seem nice!
Naptown Chief 09:34 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
I don't know who hootie is, but hi hootie! You seem nice!
I mean, hi person that isn't hootie. Nothing to see here
BlackOp 09:34 PM 05-01-2019
So --

I finally listened to more of the audio released, and not just the, "you should be terrified of me too, bitch" part ...

I don't understand what the media is doing these days. If you are going to release the audio, why don't you release the whole 11 minute clip, unadulterated, so that we can form an actual opinion. The entire first part of this audio is saying how, "he's the only one who plays with his son", "his son always loves on him", "he disciplines his son because his son is black and white people aren't going to give a shit about his kid and he doesn't want his kid to be walked over in this world."

All seems like reasonable things to think, as a black man, who grew up without a father. Should he be whipping his 3 year old with a belt? Probably not -- but I'm a white guy who grew up in a two parent household and I can't pretend to contextualize how Tyreek thinks is the proper way to raise a child, nor will I judge.

The conversation, much like the Donald Sterling tape, was a vindictive bitch looking for an "insurance policy" where she could needle incriminating sound from Tyreek so that Tyreek couldn't simply just leave her (or so she thought). He even says, "this clearly isn't a match made in heaven."

Crystal is trying to get Tyreek pissed off and he eventually loses his cool and says, what I believe to be tongue in cheek, "you should be terrified of me too, bitch."

She was sitting there and just reeming him and trying to get him to admit he abused his son, which he continuously denied.

If your girlfriend, or wife, continuously nags at you about something over, and over, and over again -- and you are sitting there thinking you are having a private conversation -- you might be surprised at regrettable things you'd say that could be taken out of context as well.

This all just seems like 1 big railroading of a guy that, presumably, everyone close to Crystal hates -- for what happened in 2014 and perhaps even for him being a black man, or for her going back to him after the whole ordeal.

I went from being 100% sure Tyreek was done to thinking, maybe, once JoCo can't pursue charges (again), he might just get a suspension for the distraction and everyone moves on (hopefully Tyreek without Crystal going forward).

In all honesty -- he seemed like the more rational party in that audio clip. KCTV5 just decided to only air the juicy parts without context, you know, because 2019.
This is why I started the other thread about KC media.

Normally, sound-byte hit pieces are reserved for political attack ads. They take a video/audio out of context and frame it to make their opponent look as unfavorable as possible in a short time frame.

KCTV5 did this to a local star player for a ratings bump...not only is it disingenuous, it's destructive as national media only reports those small moments...and it spreads like cancer. It's opinion steering... but to what end?

The "you should be terrified of me too" made every national article I read...while ignoring that Crystal used the word "terrified" right before...and Hill chose it specifically because of that.

I immediately thought the DA possibly had connections with someone over there due to the timing...and the direction they took with the edits.

Here's the kicker...If KCTV5 had edited it, only playing the parts that reinforce Hill's innocence...like his repeated denying that he broke his arm..and saying "we arent a good couple"...people would have an entirely different reaction to the SAME tape.

It was an EXTREMELY slimey thing for KCTV5 to present it like that...borderline evil considering what's at stake.

They should be presenting it in its entirety...so people have an informed idea of whats really happening...instead, they railroaded him for ratings.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:38 PM 05-01-2019
Angie Ricono is worse then Brooke
BleedingRed 10:08 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You must have missed the part where he was convicted for domestic violence previously and on tape threatening her again. Also the DA said a crime occured.
But did it tho?
Naptown Chief 10:25 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Angie Ricono is worse then Brooke
That bitch is creepy looking..
threebag 10:32 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
You guys doing comparisons. Would Adrian Peterson not be a better comparison? Adrian got 15 games for his first offense for beating his sons butt, back, legs and shredding his scrotum. :-)
Yeah
BrownRice 10:44 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Does he have a seat belt on? Wait so tha who zev is staying with?
That is not who the child has been placed with. I’m telling you he’s not staying with family members. The news confirmed that somewhere.

I know who he’s staying with. And as soon as the investigations close & decisions are made if the child can be returned to the home or will be placed elsewhere I will tell you, but I’m not going to tell you while he’s currently living there so don’t ask. It’s so random you’ll all ask yourselves wtf.

I don’t know how that video could be from today. Anyone who is from the KC area should know it’s not from today. We haven’t had one second of sunshine today. Geesh guys. I thought some of y’all were investigators. Nobody is currently out running around all willy nilly with Zev.

BTW, sis’s word is no longer good. She told one of y’all Hill was Good when he was far from it. DO NOT trust family members for accurate information. His family will be biased for him, Espinal’s family biased for her. And yet again, why the child was placed with a “neutral” party instead of grandparents.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:48 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BrownRice:
That is not who the child has been placed with. I’m telling you he’s not staying with family members. The news confirmed that somewhere.

I know who he’s staying with. And as soon as the investigations close & decisions are made if the child can be returned to the home or will be placed elsewhere I will tell you, but I’m not going to tell you while he’s currently living there so don’t ask. It’s so random you’ll all ask yourselves wtf.

I don’t know how that video could be from today. Anyone who is from the KC area should know it’s not from today. We haven’t had one second of sunshine today. Geesh guys. I thought some of y’all were investigators. Nobody is currently out running around all willy nilly with Zev.

BTW, sis’s word is no longer good. She told one of y’all Hill was Good when he was far from it. DO NOT trust family members for accurate information. His family will be biased for him, Espinal’s family biased for her. And yet again, why the child was placed with a “neutral” party instead of grandparents.
Dude who tf are you!!
arrwheader 10:51 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
This is why I started the other thread about KC media.

Normally, sound-byte hit pieces are reserved for political attack ads. They take a video/audio out of context and frame it to make their opponent look as unfavorable as possible in a short time frame.

KCTV5 did this to a local star player for a ratings bump...not only is it disingenuous, it's destructive as national media only reports those small moments...and it spreads like cancer. It's opinion steering... but to what end?

The "you should be terrified of me too" made every national article I read...while ignoring that Crystal used the word "terrified" right before...and Hill chose it specifically because of that.

I immediately thought the DA possibly had connections with someone over there due to the timing...and the direction they took with the edits.

Here's the kicker...If KCTV5 had edited it, only playing the parts that reinforce Hill's innocence...like his repeated denying that he broke his arm..and saying "we arent a good couple"...people would have an entirely different reaction to the SAME tape.

It was an EXTREMELY slimey thing for KCTV5 to present it like that...borderline evil considering what's at stake.

They should be presenting it in its entirety...so people have an informed idea of whats really happening...instead, they railroaded him for ratings.

Yep
Yogurt Ti 05-01-2019, 10:52 PM
This message has been deleted by SAUTO.
Page 163 of 173
« First < 63113153159160161162163 164165166167 > Last »
Up