Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Media Center>Pirates of the Caribbean 4 trailer
Deberg_1990 06:01 PM 12-13-2010
More of the same....

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:57 AM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

They're keeping the franchise fresh by starting a new trilogy. It's good business.

I always tell my friends that when they say " another rehash of a movie? Hollywood can't create an original idea for a film." Then I retort that they do that because their is a built in franchise for that picture it is a business in general.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:04 AM 12-14-2010
Jack Sparrow movies are a lot of fun, IMO. They're something that I can enjoy with my wife and not have to think too much about it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:34 AM 12-14-2010
just like with the chronicles of narnia movies, these movies could have been so much better if they weren't disney movies...
[Reply]
patteeu 03:24 AM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Saw and enjoyed 1. Never saw 2 or 3. But 4 is in IMAX 3D so I guess I'll be seeing that one. We got a trailer for it with "Tron Legacy".
I saw and enjoyed the first half of the first movie. The rest was watchable, but didn't live up to the first half. From there it went downhill and became even more outlandish over the next two movies. They should have stopped at 1 and they should have made that one better, IMO.
[Reply]
007 05:42 AM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Actually, that trailer has more appeal to me than the last three movies.

It took me several viewings to get through the original and although the second movie was a little tighter, the third movie was once again, a bloated mess.

There's a HUGE fan base for this series and this is the first movie of the second trilogy. Hopefully, Rob Marshall keeps the action moving forward and the movie is as "tight" as the trailer.
They are making 2 more after this one? seriously? I thought this would just be a one and done movie.
[Reply]
Pushead2 06:17 AM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by Guru:
They are making 2 more after this one? seriously? I thought this would just be a one and done movie.
I thought the same thing....
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:18 AM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by Jayhawkerman2001:
just like with the chronicles of narnia movies, these movies could have been so much better if they weren't disney movies...
i watched the first narnia... and it was terrible....

what a letdown from what i thought it was going to be.
[Reply]
Frosty 12:35 PM 12-14-2010
It's probably just me but I have the worst time with the "accents" in the PotC movies. I should watch them again with the subtitles turned on. :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:39 PM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by Guru:
Yep, it's a whole new trilogy.

I'm sure they'll keep this series going for a long, long time. Audiences love the characters and if at some point down the line, Johnny decided to move on, they'll just bring in another character.
[Reply]
Fish 01:12 PM 12-14-2010
The Jack Sparrow character has gotten pretty pathetic. It was slightly entertaining in the first movie, but just got completely stupid thereafter....
[Reply]
Sully 01:25 PM 12-14-2010
I'll see it.
I'll see it on day one.
And I'll see it in IMAX 3d.

However, they could put that music to someone skipping rocks, and I'd still probably go see it in the theaters. I'm so manipulated by music in movies...
[Reply]
stevieray 01:31 PM 12-14-2010
Keith Richards, part IV.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:32 PM 12-14-2010
I barely made it through the second, and just couldn't motivate myself to watch the third.

I was the same way with the Spider-Man movies.
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:32 PM 12-14-2010
I never really got into this like other people have. Saw the first one. I didn't hate it but it didn't draw me in.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:34 PM 12-14-2010
they should add Ninja's. Kinda a hole in the plot that it never has showed a Ninja
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up