Media Center>Pirates of the Caribbean 4 trailer
Deberg_1990 06:01 PM 12-13-2010
More of the same....

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:11 PM 12-13-2010
Nice turnoff your brain fun
[Reply]
JD10367 06:18 PM 12-13-2010
Saw and enjoyed 1. Never saw 2 or 3. But 4 is in IMAX 3D so I guess I'll be seeing that one. We got a trailer for it with "Tron Legacy".
[Reply]
MIAdragon 06:18 PM 12-13-2010

[Reply]
JD10367 06:19 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Doesn't apply. Unless that little stick figure has handfuls of money. Artistically, they Jumped The Shark with the second film. This isn't about making a film, it's about making money. Pure greed. And, yet, people will line up for it, I'm sure.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:23 PM 12-13-2010
I've always liked these movies. I don't care what anyone says.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 06:26 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I've always liked these movies. I don't care what anyone says.
I loved the first one, but I've been less interested with each sequel.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:32 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
I loved the first one, but I've been less interested with each sequel.
Same for me. I truly loved the 1st one, but they went all Matrix with the 2nd and 3rd ones.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:37 PM 12-13-2010
Actually, that trailer has more appeal to me than the last three movies.

It took me several viewings to get through the original and although the second movie was a little tighter, the third movie was once again, a bloated mess.

There's a HUGE fan base for this series and this is the first movie of the second trilogy. Hopefully, Rob Marshall keeps the action moving forward and the movie is as "tight" as the trailer.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:47 PM 12-13-2010
That actually looks pretty good.

Ian McShane is badass. And the best part is it's more of a re-boot than a sequel. Yeah, there are some common characters, but the Bloom/Knightley storyline is gone and it was played out as hell. Suddenly Kiera Knightley was a badass pirate by the end and it was just corny.

They're not tied into that strange little storyline anymore so now they can go back to what made the first movie so strong.

I'll watch it.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:53 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That actually looks pretty good.

Ian McShane is badass. And the best part is it's more of a re-boot than a sequel. Yeah, there are some common characters, but the Bloom/Knightley storyline is gone and it was played out as hell. Suddenly Kiera Knightley was a badass pirate by the end and it was just corny.

They're not tied into that strange little storyline anymore so now they can go back to what made the first movie so strong.

I'll watch it.
Of course, Keira Knightley and Orlando Blooms stars have faded as well....
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:22 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Of course, Keira Knightley and Orlando Blooms stars have faded as well....
That is unequivocally untrue.

Orlando Bloom has four films coming out next year, not to mention the two part Hobbit beginning in 2012.

After Kiera Knightly's last film won an Oscar, she took off most of 2008 & 2009. She could pretty much get any role she chooses but she's decided to take off some time after working consistently since she was 15 years old.

Disney and Bruckheimer wisely chose to end the story line after three movies. It's was pretty clear that it all came to an end at the conclusion of AWE.

They're keeping the franchise fresh by starting a new trilogy. It's good business.
[Reply]
DBOSHO 12:20 AM 12-14-2010
Damnit i cant see it and no youtube results except fan trailers
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:28 AM 12-14-2010
I'll watch it and enjoy it. Besides i dont have much choice, every chick i know is a huge Depp Fan and will watch the shit out of it, from, friends, sisters, mother and everyone that has a vag. lol
[Reply]
DBOSHO 12:33 AM 12-14-2010
Found it. Nerdgasmd all over the place.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up