ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Media Center>NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN
J Diddy 12:27 AM 11-22-2008
STUPIDEST ****ING ENDING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus all the entertainment of other things.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:16 AM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by SportsRacer:
The ending was great, but I stopped trying to argue why a long time ago.
Me too.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:35 AM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Id like to see Michael Bays: "No Country for Old Men" starring Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck.
"And in tonight's performance, the part of Bell will be played by Nicholas Cage."

Also starring Liv Tyler.
[Reply]
burt 09:42 AM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
And, you know, everyone with decent cognitive function's, too.
Hell, it was even Frazod's interpretation of the movie, and he's on your side of this argument.
You are so cool and smart.....:-) I can only hope to attain your enlightment and judgemental attitude.
[Reply]
Reaper16 11:44 AM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by T.B.A.:
You are so cool and smart.....:-) I can only hope to attain your enlightment and judgemental attitude.
You are calling me out for being "judgmental" when all I said, essentially, was that the sky is appears blue.
[Reply]
Reaper16 11:48 AM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
I didn't like the ending. Nothing you can say or fling will change that.
I think that this is more than fair. But do you see how, and its neither right nor wrong really, you're taking the wrong approach with the movie?
[Reply]
J Diddy 11:53 AM 11-23-2008
I think that this is more than fair. But do you see how, and its neither right nor wrong really, you're taking the wrong approach with the movie?
No I don't think I'm taking the wrong approach. With that in mind I don't think there is a right or wrong approach. I get the ending, the problem is I didn't like it. There's no approach or method that will change that.
[Reply]
Brock 11:54 AM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
You know what the problem with NCFOM is?
Yes. Nothing.
[Reply]
blaise 12:50 PM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
What I found annoying was the fact that he was crammed down your throat for you to sympathize with. He was so pure and so good, almost like the conscience of the Man. It was annoying that even at the end of the book, despite this world being a truly horrible place and full of horrible people, that he was still being so naive.

Spoiler!
The bomb shelter wasn't well hidden. They dug up the ground over it and it was exposed. The only thing hiding it was the mattress the Man put over the hole. The boy wasn't messed up by what he saw because that was his whole existence. When the world was basically ended he was an infant. He had never known anything other than man doing horrorible things to other men.
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 04:05 PM 11-23-2008
well, then, i'm pissed about the misdirection
Waaah.
[Reply]
J Diddy 05:20 PM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by SportsRacer:
Waaah.
There, there I don't like alot of things its no reason to get worked up over.
[Reply]
burt 05:22 PM 11-23-2008
You are calling me out for being "judgmental" when all I said, essentially, was that the sky is appears blue, to me.

FYP Because the sky appears to be blue to you, doesn't mean it is blue. And,

And, you know, everyone with decent cognitive function's, too.
Is judgemental as well as condesending.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 06:41 PM 11-23-2008
No I just thought the movie sucked. Psycho babble bullshit aside, I would have to agree with Fraz's assessment. This movie was setting you up for a confrontation from the beginning. It ended by some old guy talking about some dreams.
WOw:-):-)

Perhaps your mind is better suited for something like Transformers. It has explosions and shit like that.

Oh and the Transporter 3 is coming out next weekend. I am sure you will be checking that out as well. Hopefully it wont be too complicated for you to follow.
[Reply]
burt 07:59 PM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:

Perhaps your mind is better suited for something like Transformers. It has explosions and shit like that.

Oh and the Transporter 3 is coming out next weekend. I am sure you will be checking that out as well. Hopefully it wont be too complicated for you to follow.
OH LOOK.....another intelektual........:-)
[Reply]
Reaper16 08:03 PM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by T.B.A.:
FYP Because the sky appears to be blue to you, doesn't mean it is blue.
The sky is not blue. But it appears as blue to each and every human with functioning senses. We could get into an epistemological argument here, but let's just assume a direct realism for the sake of understanding my point.
[Reply]
J Diddy 08:07 PM 11-23-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:

Don't you have some fat ugly chicks to be picking up on your bike?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up