ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 44
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>No Chris Jones at OTA's.
O.city 10:15 AM 05-21-2019

As expected, Chiefs DT Chris Jones has not reported for the start of OTAs this week, per a source.

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) May 21, 2019

[Reply]
staylor26 04:35 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
So no
Dude, name one player that has torn just their MCL and continued to have issues.

I’ll wait...
[Reply]
staylor26 04:36 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Had he had any problems since coming back from the knee injury ?
None whatsoever.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:46 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Dude, name one person that has tore just their MCL and continued to have issues.

I’ll wait...

O'Donahue Triad is one of the most common knee injuries, the MCL is a stabilizer for the meniscus.

it will fuck with you , and it fucks with me every day
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:49 PM 06-11-2019
None whatsoever.
Did he hurt a knee in the afccc? Or ankle?
[Reply]
staylor26 04:54 PM 06-11-2019
O'Donahue Triad is one of the most common knee injuries, the MCL is a stabilizer for the meniscus.

it will fuck with you , and it fucks with me every day
Originally Posted by :
he unhappy triad, also known as a blown knee among other names, is an injury to the anterior cruciate ligament, medial collateral ligament, and meniscus
Why are you talking about an injury that Jones didn’t have?

Jones just tore his MCL. Again, you can’t think of one person that has had “knee issues” simply because they tore an MCL by itself because it’s nothing like tearing your ACL or the injury you’re talking about.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:57 PM 06-11-2019
Why are you talking about an injury that Jones didn’t have?

Jones just tore his MCL. Again, you can’t think of one person that has had “knee issues” simply because they tore an MCL by itself because it’s nothing like tearing your ACL or the injury you’re talking about.
Again, he doesn't have a clean bill of health, and since it is a stabilizer meniscus tears are more common , hence him losing weight and wearing a knee brace.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:01 PM 06-11-2019
Again, he doesn't have a clean bill of health, and since it is a stabilizer meniscus tears are more common , hence him losing weight and wearing a knee brace.
:-)

What veteran in the NFL has a “clean bill of health”? The guy just played 18 games and had a 14 sack season. The knee injury is no longer a concern whatsoever. That doesn’t mean he can’t get hurt, but if you’re going to say he has “knee issues” you’re reaching hard.

Also, him losing weight being because of the knee injury is pure speculation. He himself said he did it to get quicker.
[Reply]
gblowfish 05:07 PM 06-11-2019
This is nothing to worry about. It's just bidness. They'll get it straight before St. Joe.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:07 PM 06-11-2019
:-)

What veteran in the NFL has a “clean bill of health”? The guy just played 18 games and had a 14 sack season. The knee injury is no longer a concern whatsoever. That doesn’t mean he can’t get hurt, but if you’re going to say he has “knee issues” you’re reaching hard.

Also, him losing weight being because of the knee injury is pure speculation. He himself said he did it to get quicker.
It's always a concern, hence management is key.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:10 PM 06-11-2019
It's always a concern, hence management is key.
So Brady and Kelce also still have knee concerns? Got it.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:30 PM 06-11-2019
At this point he would have a clean bill of health, right?
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:35 PM 06-11-2019
Not only is he the singular top young talent on this defense, a cornerstone at a premium position... but he is also a good kid by every account

He is one of those key “infectious enthusiasm” cogs, pay him what the market deems appropriate and then a lil extra... this defense will be built around young Sasquatch
[Reply]
O.city 06:52 PM 06-11-2019
I’d prefer to keep him but I dunno what he’s asking for
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:01 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Had he had any problems since coming back from the knee injury ?
Seems to have a problem getting to a mandatory camp.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 07:15 PM 06-11-2019
If you had to choose between Jones and Tyreek...who are you paying?
[Reply]
Page 11 of 44
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up