Classy move.....respect.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:29 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Classy move.....respect.

yep
[Reply]
SupDock 05:52 PM 01-17-2021
often times with bad concussions, people will be on cognitive rest and not allowed to watch TV, not allowed to be on devices, no loud noises etc. Maybe the fact that he's already on his phone is a good thing
[Reply]
-King- 05:55 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
often times with bad concussions, people will be on cognitive rest and not allowed to watch TV, not allowed to be on devices, no loud noises etc. Maybe the fact that he's already on his phone is a good thing
Yeah I remember hearing about boxers just sitting in a dark room for multiple days just because of how sensitive their eyes were to light.

So yeah, I take this as a good sign.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 05:53 PM 01-17-2021
Very cool of Mack Wilson
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:55 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Very cool of Mack Wilson
Was a routine play. Nothing dirty about it but a classy move for sure.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:31 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Was a routine play. Nothing dirty about it but a classy move for sure.
Yeah, I saw nothing wrong with it. Just a football play.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:56 PM 01-17-2021
I’m reading that the quickest a player has cleared concussion protocol is 19 days. Does anyone else have more info on the subject?
[Reply]
carcosa 07:01 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I’m reading that the quickest a player has cleared concussion protocol is 19 days. Does anyone else have more info on the subject?
That doesn't sound right. If it were, he'd already be ruled out for next week.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:03 PM 01-17-2021
That’s absolutely bullshit.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 07:06 PM 01-17-2021
Where the fuck did you read that?
[Reply]
DTVietnam 07:07 PM 01-17-2021
:-)

The length of the protocol can vary greatly. Some players enter after a game and are able to clear it in time to play the next week. In the case of Packers cornerback Sam Shields, who suffered his fifth diagnosed concussion in the season opener, the protocol can last more than five months.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:40 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
That doesn't sound right. If it were, he'd already be ruled out for next week.
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That’s absolutely bullshit.
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Where the fuck did you read that?
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
:-)

The length of the protocol can vary greatly. Some players enter after a game and are able to clear it in time to play the next week. In the case of Packers cornerback Sam Shields, who suffered his fifth diagnosed concussion in the season opener, the protocol can last more than five months.
It was probably a Twitter or Reddit comment. It didn't sound right to me either, but I'm having trouble remembering any high-profile players who cleared protocol in a week so I was wondering if anyone knew more..
[Reply]
-King- 08:01 PM 01-17-2021
It was probably a Twitter or Reddit comment. It didn't sound right to me either, but I'm having trouble remembering any high-profile players who cleared protocol in a week so I was wondering if anyone knew more..
Josh Allen had a concussion against the Patriots last year and played the next week.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:03 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Josh Allen had a concussion against the Patriots last year and played the next week.
Awesome. No lasting effects for him either.

My hope is slowly being restored.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up