ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 35
« First < 253132333435
Media Center>Yellowstone
HemiEd 11:14 AM 05-05-2023
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Paramount Officially Cancels Hit Show ‘Yellowstone’
Well that fucking sucks, watching Kelly Reilly is good enough for me.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:40 PM 05-05-2023
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Well that fucking sucks, watching Kelly Reilly is good enough for me.

You can hold out a little hope, for now:

Originally Posted by :
Remember what we told you in February that Yellowstone would be ending with its fifth season and Paramount was plotting a follow-up series from Taylor Sheridan?

Well, that’s been confirmed. Paramount has announced that the Kevin Costner-fronted Yellowstone will wrap its run with the upcoming second half of Season 5, which is set to premiere in November. It will be followed by an untitled sequel, from 101 Studios and MTV Entertainment Studios, which has received a straight-to-series order for a December debut.

No talent has been announced for the new series but, as Deadline exclusively reported in February, Matthew McConaughey had been in talks for the project. We hear the Oscar winner remains in negotiations to star. He is expected to be joined by handful of original Yellowstone cast members...
‘Yellowstone’ To End, Sequel Greenlit At Paramount With Matthew McConaughey Still In Talks To Star
[Reply]
HemiEd 03:08 PM 05-05-2023
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
You can hold out a little hope, for now:

‘Yellowstone’ To End, Sequel Greenlit At Paramount With Matthew McConaughey Still In Talks To Star
:-) I like both of the offshoots as well, 1883 and 1923. That young lady, Isabel May, in 1883 wasn't hard to look at either. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:45 AM 05-05-2023
Needed to be done.

This season has been awful.

It's completely Sheridan's fault. And frankly, Sheridan's not above some real shit-burgers; he has plenty on his resume. It's possible he simply never had an end game in mind and ran out of ideas.
[Reply]
007 08:23 PM 05-07-2023
1923 was amazing. Glad it's getting another season
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:47 AM 05-08-2023
Killing off Costner and having a Beth vs Jamie vs Kayce battle royale over their father's legacy would have worked.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:52 AM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Killing off Costner and having a Beth vs Jamie vs Kayce battle royale over their father's legacy would have worked.
Who could you possibly root for?

They all suck at this point and really how much more mileage can you wring out of cunty Beth defending daddy?

What you're asking for is essentially what the last 2 seasons have BEEN, just while Costner is still alive. Take him out of the equation altogether and you have similar plotlines but without their most compelling actor tossing off grizzled one-liners.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:19 PM 05-14-2023
What's all this gossip I'm seeing from the gals who fervently watch Yellowstone that a Costner irl affair ended Yellowstone earlier than planned? Any truth to it or is that just gossip rag stuff talking.

(Show's been out of gas since Season 4, to be real).
[Reply]
Page 35 of 35
« First < 253132333435
Up