ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL 2019 Arrowhead Tailgating Thread****
luv 09:37 AM 09-20-2019
1/19/2019 - AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - Gates open at 9am (or earlier if traffic is backed up)

Lzen and his crew will be at their normal spot, which is as close to G29 as possible. He is very good about posting the morning of to let everyone know where they ended up, so keep an eye out.

The Springfield/Topeka crew (including yours truly and 007) will be across the street from our usual spot in the median near F24. We will be in Lot N. I will try to get on the morning of to post the nearest lot marker once we get there. Long story short, we will be in along the road in Lot N across from F/24.

Last I talked to Monty, his crew will also be in Lot N, but closer to Gate 6. They will have the usual Chiefs flag and beer flag. He was feeling under the weather and unsure if he would be able to go, but I'm sure he'll keep us posted if he's going to be there.

As usual, grill space will be available (I'm sure the same is true at all tailgates). You are welcome to bring food items (side dishes are welcome, too) or barter for food with beer (or other adult beverages). I've never met anyone from this sight that wasn't actually really cool in real life, so don't let any possible beefs with anyone on here stop you from stopping by any of these tailgates. Also remember, there are others at these tailgates who do not post on this board. My crew knows what people mean when they come around looking for luv...lol. Just in case, though, my name is actually LeAnn.

ALSO, all of these tailgates are located on the end of the stadium that says ARROWHEAD (the other side says CHIEFS).
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:35 PM 01-19-2020
Chris Jones ACTIVE
[Reply]
007 12:50 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Enjoy guys! Colder windchill this year or last year?
There was no wind last year
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:54 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Woke up to a Chiefs Red Sky in the direction of Arrowhead.

DESTINY IS OURS!

see u in the chat.

Gama Day
Red sky at morning, Titans Take warning.
[Reply]
mrroandrro 12:55 PM 01-19-2020
We tailgating in Louisiana. Gonna have about 20 people, all family, all decked out in our Chiefs gear. Gumbo is on the menu, because Louisiana, what else would we do? Good luck todays ladies and gentlemen!!!
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:56 PM 01-19-2020
Thread needs more pics.
[Reply]
frozenchief 01:08 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Thread needs more pics.
I tried to post buT tHe files were too large. So I need my computer to convert to different file type that I can upload. I won’t be able to do that until Tuesday at the earliest.
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:10 PM 01-19-2020
DO it for all of us that can’t be there
[Reply]
Bwana 01:13 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Thread needs more pics.
^
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:36 PM 01-19-2020
Didn't find you guys, hope it was a blast!
[Reply]
Lzen 07:50 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
Lzen and his crew were most gracious hosts. CP truly is a brotherhood.
It was great meeting you. Thanks for joining our tailgate. I'll have to post a pic when I get to a pc.
[Reply]
luv 08:35 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
The Redemption seems appropriate for the day.
Just so happens to be my boyfriend's whiskey of choice lately. I thought it was fitting to bring a bottle.
[Reply]
luv 08:39 AM 01-20-2020
Speaking of my boyfriend enjoying rye whiskey, he hit it a little harder than I thought he did pretty early on in the tailgate, so I ended up "babysitting" him or manning the deep fryer for a while during the tailgate. I got to meet a few people, but I'm sorry I didn't get to spend as much time socializing as I'd normally do.

I know Monty got a group pic from our tailgate, so I guess we need to get on to him to get it posted here.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:40 AM 01-20-2020
Rod and friends left the grill in the parking lot

a sacrifice to the gods of arrowhead

:-)
[Reply]
luv 08:44 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Rod and friends left the grill in the parking lot

a sacrifice to the gods of arrowhead

:-)
That grill had a good, long run. Typically, grills may last two years tops. I think they've had that one for three or four, at least.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:26 AM 01-21-2020
Here was frozenchief(middle) and son (left) with me (right) at our tailgate. It was a good time.
Living in Alaska sounds cool. Loved hearing the stories from up there. But I still don't think I could ever do that because I hate the cold. You guys rock.
Attached: frozenchief & son with Lzen.jpg (97.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up