ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 140
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark to KC!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 04-23-2019

Sources: The #Seahawks and #Chiefs are deep in talks on a trade to send star Frank Clark to KC. The compensation would include a 1st rounder, a 2020 2nd rounder and a swap of mid-rounders. To complete it, the franchise tagged player and Chiefs must hammer out a deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
Iconic 09:45 AM 04-24-2019
I feel like I'm the only one not very high on Ya-Sin. Seems like he's at his best when he's got his arms on the wr and I don't think that bodes well for the current climate of the NFL. He's always going to be a liability against those quick nimble receivers. I'd rather have Bunting.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:47 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
I feel like I'm the only one not very high on Ya-Sin. Seems like he's at his best when he's got his arms on the wr and I don't think that bodes well for the current climate of the NFL. He's always going to be a liability against those quick nimble receivers.
That's fine if you have other guys that can matchup. You just give him the big guy as most teams seem to field some huge dude now days.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:47 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
I feel like I'm the only one not very high on Ya-Sin. Seems like he's at his best when he's got his arms on the wr and I don't think that bodes well for the current climate of the NFL. He's always going to be a liability against those quick nimble receivers.
Yeah but his name is Rock Ya-Sin.

I mean, that alone is reason enough to draft him.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:49 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
There are going to be guys that fall, not everyone can go high and it always happens.
All the mediocre QBs in this class should be taken early with so much need around the league which should allow better players to fall.

On top of that the Raiders have 3 1st round picks and will likely reach on all 3.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:49 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Concur.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:50 AM 04-24-2019
This guy looks like Justin Houston before his knee injury. He’s a complete player.

2016 Frank Clark highlights:
- Elite explosiveness/twitch
- Effective up & down LOS
- Non-stop motor
- PHYSICAL#Seahawks @TheRealFrankC_ pic.twitter.com/1A2iVqhMEO

— Brandon Thorn (@BrandonThornNFL) June 27, 2017

[Reply]
FAX 09:52 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Ballard seems obsessed with having only guys who fit their locker room culture, whatever that might be. But I think its absolutely impossible to have a full 53 man roster that is void of a few asshats. It’s just the nature of the business, really the nature of life. There is always going to be a few.

I think you’re spot on. They’ll need to extend Luck in the next couple of years as well. But, as things stand, I think they get bounced in the first two rounds again.
If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Colts' "locker room culture" is asking the players to sit quietly while Luck tells them, "It is what it is."

FAX
[Reply]
Iconic 09:54 AM 04-24-2019

Well if we're going for names Hamp Cheevers stock is going to start rising lmao
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:55 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This guy looks like Justin Houston before his knee injury. He’s a complete player.

That's what I thought, he kind of looks like a cross between Ford and Houston with Houston's size and power and Ford's speed.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:58 AM 04-24-2019

Hell, I'm with you. A bad ass name is all you need.
[Reply]
FAX 10:02 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Terez made it sound like paying Hill is still an option.

So it must be.
I can't explain why some people have brains that don't work very well. Maybe they were struck in the head as a child, I don't know.

I do know that the smart play by the Chiefs is to let Tyreek's situation play itself out and do nothing to disturb that process. Meanwhile, are the Chiefs supposed to hold their water on any/all other personnel moves? I think not.

Tea leaf readers are going to conclude whatever stories their limited imaginations construct. Unfortunately, it doesn't prevent them from posting in public like manic, gypsy fortune tellers on amphetamines.

FAX
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:02 AM 04-24-2019
Why'd we let Dee Liner go?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:04 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Hell, I'm with you. A bad ass name is all you need.
We just lost a guy named Dee Ford and replaced him with someone who has the same name as my accountant, Frank Clark. We really have some work to do getting our name mojo back.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:05 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I was pissed at first, but then I looked more into Frank Clark and hes a ****ing beast. The guy hasn't even been a full time starter until last year and still he racked up sacks in the years prior.

Yes he is worth more in picks than Dee Ford, because hes been completely healthy, he has a much better track record of producing, and hes a little over 2 years younger than Ford.

I really like the way Veach is doing his contracts. Yes hes paying a lot but it's not like he is paying aging vets. Hell I'd take Frank Clark and his deal over Khalil Mack and his deal. Frank Clark will be 30 in his last year here and the bears will be paying Mack until he is 33. Mack is making 23.5 million per year and Clark is making 21 million a year.

Clark's stats through the first 4 years of his career:

33 games started, 35 sacks, 8 forced fumbles, 1 int, 72 QBs hits, 35 tackles for loss, 136 tackles

Mack's stats through his first 4 years of his career

64 games started, 40.5 sacks, 9 forced fumbles, 1 int, 84 QBs hits, 68 tackles for loss, 303 tackles

Also I see a lot of people complaining about us not going and getting someone else and waiting so long until we had to overpay for Clark. It seems Veach has certain guys that he wants and it's not like Clark has been available until recently. The Seahawks were supposedly going to pay Clark until Wilson did his thing, so the contract extension for Wilson made Clark available. All these other guys people are saying Veach could have gotten are probably guys he didn't want or Spags didn't want.

So relax guys we just got a guy that's just a small step below Mack, but hes younger and cheaper. We have another guy we will probably sign to an extension that is a small step under A. Donald, but he is also younger and also should be cheaper. It seems we are building up a good defense.
I dont like making a big post and it being at the very end of a page lol.
[Reply]
O.city 10:19 AM 04-24-2019

One thing I've heard --- the Seahawks aren't sure Clark would have even taken the deal from them he got from the Chiefs. He seemed ready to play on the tag, not reporting or signing it until September. That wasn't really an ideal situation.

— Bob Condotta (@bcondotta) April 24, 2019

[Reply]
Page 113 of 140
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Up