ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Panic move or smart?
chiefforlife 08:02 AM 04-26-2019
We trade next years first (presumably 32) For this years 33.

Given the Hill mess do we make this Oh Shit move and take say, Metcalf?
Maybe we take Greedy and address WR at 61.

Is it time to panic? You could also argue that trading next years 30ish first rounder for this years 33 is a win now move. Only dropping a spot or two but getting another year of production from the player.

I am admittedly rattled by the thought of losing Tyreek and am trying to think of our best move for THIS year. Metcalf is fast and physical, said he would love to play with Mahomes, I am leaning towards doing this?
[Reply]
Redbled 09:02 AM 04-26-2019
Bad move for us. I don't understand why the Cards wouldn't jump all over it. We could end up picking 20. You just never know.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 09:05 AM 04-26-2019
I'd trade it for Peterson, but that would be it.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:07 AM 04-26-2019
Franchise panics enough. No need for the fan base to keep the knee jerk reactions going.
[Reply]
oldman 10:00 AM 04-26-2019
I don't see panicking just yet. We have 3 picks today (unless something happens) and we won't have to figure out how to pay Hill Fort Knox. There are WRs out there that can contribute on a 1 year deal. Can they replace Hill's production? Hardly, but let's look at the last 2 years. Smith has a career year and then we get the most explosive QB in the NFL. When you get right down to it, how much was Hill and how much was the QB play? Let's play the long game.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up