ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Watkins is key
Redbled 12:21 AM 04-26-2019
Not only do we need Sammie to stay healthy this year but there is a good chance now he plays out his contract and we extend him at some point. In a fantasy league where we keep 4 players and he just might have earned keeper status for me.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:30 AM 04-26-2019
We should have signed Golden Tate.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:42 PM 04-26-2019
Watkins is not little, for a WR. He's 6' 1". And last season he caught 75% of passes thrown at him. Runs great routes, can get separation. Only issue is availability. Not saying he's a 1, but he's not a bad receiver at all, when he's healthy.

Don't know what "can suck big penis," means football-wise, so can't respond to that. Don't think I want to, either.
[Reply]
Redbled 12:50 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Watkins is not little, for a WR. He's 6' 1". And last season he caught 75% of passes thrown at him. Runs great routes, can get separation. Only issue is availability. Not saying he's a 1, but he's not a bad receiver at all, when he's healthy.

Don't know what "can suck big penis," means football-wise, so can't respond to that. Don't think I want to, either.
The only thing keeping him from being a number 1 is being available. He's also great after the catch. And by that standard OBJ is not a 1 either. If we could get 1 full season from Sammie it would be so big.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 01:02 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Big one who sucks the penis? What the hell are you talking about?
Type big cocksucker into CP and see what you get.

For context, Sammy is like having team speed in baseball, or the Terry Crowley of football, where for him sitting on the bench until the 9th is sitting out the season until the playoffs.
https://youtu.be/QWQbN0jFo_k
[Reply]
redfan 01:10 PM 04-26-2019
So basically, we're fucked. Neat
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:11 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Redbled:
The only thing keeping him from being a number 1 is being available. He's also great after the catch. And by that standard OBJ is not a 1 either. If we could get 1 full season from Sammie it would be so big.
Provided he could stay healthy for the entire season including playoffs, I agree that he'd be a no.1 on most of the teams in the NFL. His yards/rec was 13+ yards last season, which I believe was in the top 10 for receivers, his YAC was top 10 or 15 (he runs a lot like a RB), he adjusts to off-script plays as well as anyone, and he run blocks as well as any WR in the league.

He just hasn't been able to stay healthy.
[Reply]
rtmike 04:01 PM 04-26-2019
Veach needs to offer up a 3rd day pick to Bungles for John Ross.
Last year, 210 yds., 21 receptions, 7 TDs

I mean if we’re gonna have made of glass WRs
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:32 PM 04-26-2019
"Watkins is Key"? :-)

"Then we are Fucked".
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:33 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
If we’re counting on this guy to pick up the slack, 2019 is fucked

Drafting a guy today is fine and all, but it isn’t gonna fix it either... Veach needs to pull a rabbit out of his hat and trade for a proven young vet
Back on hold 'till 2020, my friend. Book it.
[Reply]
Redbled 04:38 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
"Watkins is Key"? :-)

"Then we are ****ed".

Short of adding one real impact receiver I think we are screwed if he goes down again.
[Reply]
notorious 04:41 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Redbled:
Short of adding one real impact receiver I think we are screwed if he goes down again.
“If”?
[Reply]
Rawlsian 04:51 PM 04-26-2019
Would have been nice to know this garbage before so we could have made a move for an elite receiver
[Reply]
Redbled 04:53 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
“If”?

Well with his games played per season numbers being 16, 13, 8, 15, 10 I'd say 13 or higher would be a huge win.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:58 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Rawlsian:
Would have been nice to know this garbage before so we could have made a move for an elite receiver
Uh, the KC Morons, I mean Chiefs, have had since March fucking 15th to create a strategy based on this incident.
[Reply]
Rawlsian 10:10 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Uh, the KC Morons, I mean Chiefs, have had since March ****ing 15th to create a strategy based on this incident.
What!? Unacceptable. Veach gets a couple more years as GM but if this keeps up the credits he earned for finding Patty are going to be used up
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up