ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 173
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
rabblerouser 10:51 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
This thread already corrupted by ****ing idiots.

A 3 year-old. Beaten. “Whooped”. Bones broken.

Cheetah can’t outrun this one.
Oh, so you know more about this than Johnson County DFS?
BlackOp 10:51 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The tapes we just heard would either be heard by the Chiefs, the NFL, or the public eventually. I'm not sure what bullet you think we are dodging that we are hearing them now.
I'm saying she set him up...then released it to the media. Who does that when you are pregnant with his twins?...and just got a "no charges" verdict. They were in the clear to rebuild their lives..

Think about it...it's ****ing insane. What was gained here? Best case scenario is he loses his job and $80 million dollars..worst is their father goes to jail and you have three kids and no income.

that's another level crazy..
Chief Northman 10:51 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
So ... I'm still unclear on this audio tape situation.

If the Popo hadn't yet heard the tape, they certainly have now. This likely means they'll subpoena the original device and any additional devices that could have been used to record this and other private conversations, yes?

Once that's been done, the odds just increased (astronomically) that Tyreek would be charged with abuse, correct? Perhaps, I mean. Some of the things he states in the recording could well be interpreted as potential abuse by an objective, reasonable observer. That's enough to charge, right?

And, based on her statements in the recording, there's also the potential that Baby Mama could be charged with lying to the Popo and/or some similar obstruction charge, correct?

That's pretty much where we are?

FAX
Just stop.
Prison Bitch 10:52 PM 04-25-2019

If the Popo hadn't yet heard the tape, they certainly have now. This likely means they'll subpoena the original device and any additional devices that could have been used to record this and other private conversations, yes?

Once that's been done, the odds just increased (astronomically) that Tyreek would be charged with abuse, correct? Perhaps, I mean. Some of the things he states in the recording could well be interpreted as potential abuse by an objective, reasonable observer. That's enough to charge, right?

And, based on her statements in the recording, there's also the potential that Baby Mama could be charged with lying to the Popo and/or some similar obstruction charge, correct?

FAX
Yes
Chief Northman 10:52 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Oh, so you know more about this than Johnson County DFS?
I do now.
rabblerouser 10:52 PM 04-25-2019

FAX
Definitely know that she's a liar who should be charged with obstruction and/or outright perjury, that much is certain.

Based on that, I don't believe anything she's ever said.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:53 PM 04-25-2019
Apparently the video phone recording is admissible in court in the state of Kansas
God of Thunder 10:53 PM 04-25-2019
We also don't know if she has more tapes......If she was willing to do one - she may have more damaging to try and leverage something.
bringbackmarty 10:53 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is good news.

They aren't cutting him.
They most certainly are.
Probably trying to verify that the audio isn't faked, which might take a day or two. Once it's been sourced and confirmed legit, you have both of the parents obstructing a child welfare case. He's out of the league. He beats his three year old son, with a belt, punches him for crying. That's very serious child abuse.
If they don't cut him it's going to cost them a lot of fans.
Sassy Squatch 10:53 PM 04-25-2019

FAX
Wouldn't be surprised if Hill got charged with obstruction as well.
rabblerouser 10:53 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
I do now.
You know fuck all, friend.

Maybe they don't have due process in the Great White North, but that's not how we do things in the US and A, eh.
RealSNR 10:55 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
I think he's 100% going to be cut.

But even in the hypothetical where he stays, Adrian Peterson was suspended for an entire year. I'm not sure how you'd argue Hill would get less than that.
And these days if you talk to Adrian Peterson about child-rearing, all that therapy had zero effect on him.

He probably still uses the belt on any of the kids with any of the women he's fucked. Maybe he avoids the scrotum now, though.

Such a huge fucking improvement, right?

Tyreek is probably the same way. Guy was so close to getting a huge payday and he knew it, and he partook in this sort of pattern of behavior despite attending all of his mandatory counseling sessions in that entire span of being an NFL player.

He just couldn't fucking resist it. The kid needed a severe ass-beating THAT badly, huh? In his mind he was probably doing the right thing, too, like he was being responsible.

That's just fucked up.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:55 PM 04-25-2019
The belt thing is fine. I got beat with a belt. Pretty sure a lot of people did growing up
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:56 PM 04-25-2019

Tyreek Hill, Cops Called To WR's Home After Audio Leaks https://t.co/y5DXobTA6O

— TMZ (@TMZ) April 26, 2019

Chief Northman 10:56 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You know **** all, friend.

Maybe they don't have due process in the Great White North, but that's not how we do things in the US and A, eh.
Don’t be a retard.

You know the undeniable truth of this ugly relationship will come out eventually.

Pro-tip: it does not end well for Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal.
Page 7 of 173
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up