TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
rabblerouser 10:45 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This can't happen again.

IT CAN'T.

It's not ****ing fair.
**** no, it's not.

But we live in an uber-emotional, uber-lib "#metoo" bullshit society where the only court that matters is the court of public opinion.

It's obvious he's getting railroaded, but KCTV5 is the judge, the court of public opinion is the jury...and Roger Goodell will no doubt be the executioner.

They may not cut him...but I'll be damn surprised if Tyreek ever plays another down for the Chiefs.
scho63 10:45 PM 04-25-2019
Dorsey already bought Tyreek a one way ticket to Cleveland.

I see .001% chance Tyreek remains a Chief.
rabblerouser 10:46 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Hill needs to take out a restraining order against Crystal
I said that in the audio thread.
ClevelandBronco 10:47 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
His GF is a manipulative psycho...
I thought you weren’t supposed to reveal who you see at your meetings.
Chiefs Pantalones 10:47 PM 04-25-2019
Hill put this team in a horrible situation. Now they have to replace him. Walking wounded Watkins is their best WR. They have to get a CB as well. They can’t miss with their draft picks and that’s hard for any team to hit even .500 with. Screwed.
chiefzilla1501 10:47 PM 04-25-2019
I'd say broadcasting a pirated private conversation where Hill is getting set-up is unfair/possibly illegal...His GF is a manipulative psycho...no question in that anymore.
The tapes we just heard would either be heard by the Chiefs, the NFL, or the public eventually. I'm not sure what bullet you think we are dodging that we are hearing them now.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:48 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I said that in the audio thread.
Didn’t see that. Hill has two options here. Basically leave crystal behind and probably never have a relationship with your kids but still have a chance to play football or continue being with her and try to change but ultimately it will cost you your football career
rabblerouser 10:48 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
I thought you weren’t supposed to reveal who you see at your meetings.
:-)
:-)
scho63 10:49 PM 04-25-2019
Also I'm convinced God is NOT a Chiefs fan. LOL
stevieray 10:49 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
He needs intense therapy. No doubt his own parents ****ed his head up when he was a kid. His concept of what deserves and constitutes discipline is beyond warped. That's something that gets passed down via parent-inflicted trauma.
Very possible, but it could also be a lack of a father figure growing up. We saw the video of his mom& him..she seemed pretty nice.
rabblerouser 10:49 PM 04-25-2019
Mission accomplished...thanks KCTV5.

We really appreciate your clickbait technique in getting Hill suspended...thanks for broadcasting an edited covert recording where she was baiting him. Top notch shit..and circumventing the legal process.

I hope they get sued into dust..
THIS.
Chief Northman 10:49 PM 04-25-2019
This thread already corrupted by fucking idiots.

A 3 year-old. Beaten. “Whooped”. Bones broken.

Cheetah can’t outrun this one.
Hammock Parties 10:50 PM 04-25-2019
We are a god damn Super Bowl contender.

God really does hate the fucking Chiefs.
FAX 10:50 PM 04-25-2019
So ... I'm still unclear on this audio tape situation.

If the Popo hadn't yet heard the tape, they certainly have now. This likely means they'll subpoena the original device and any additional devices that could have been used to record this and other private conversations, yes?

Once that's been done, the odds just increased (astronomically) that Tyreek would be charged with abuse, correct? Perhaps, I mean. Some of the things he states in the recording could well be interpreted as potential abuse by an objective, reasonable observer. That's enough to charge, right?

And, based on her statements in the recording, there's also the potential that Baby Mama could be charged with lying to the Popo and/or some similar obstruction charge, correct?

That's pretty much where we are?

FAX
Sassy Squatch 10:51 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Didn’t see that. Hill has two options here. Basically leave crystal behind and probably never have a relationship with your kids but still have a chance to play football or continue being with her and try to change but ultimately it will cost you your football career
Pretty obvious those 2 should have absolutely nothing to do with each other or the kids. He punched and choked her while she was pregnant. She recorded him without his knowledge saying some pretty bad shit and now it's out to the public. It's fucking toxic.
Page 6 of 173
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up