Page 36 of 173
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
htismaqe 10:27 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Good, the Chiefs are learning.
I don't think they're learning anything.

If Hunt hadn't lied, he wouldn't have been cut, simple as that.
Skyy God 10:31 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I don't think they're learning anything.

If Hunt hadn't lied, he wouldn't have been cut, simple as that.
If you don’t interview Hill, he can’t lie.

This isn’t hard.
Codered 10:33 AM 04-26-2019

This isn’t hard.
You don't think they talked to him? At least asked simple questions like -

Is there anything we should be concerned about or aware of?

etc ...
Chief Roundup 10:36 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Tyreek Hill isn't St. Patrick, Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. He is a special talent. There are players out there that will give you 80-90% of Hill without the baggage just like Williams gave the Chiefs probably 90% of what Hunt would have.
I don't want his continued employment with the Chiefs any more than most here but I hope the Chiefs learned to wait things out to see what happens so that they get more than the "moral high ground" in return for doing what's right. If the NFL gives him a slap on the wrist like Hunt, then a new discussion is in order.
Damn 8 games is a slap on the wrist.

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:43 AM 04-26-2019

Statement from the Kansas City Chiefs: pic.twitter.com/Kh7LyD6dg7

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 26, 2019

rabblerouser 10:54 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
That's just a transcription of last night's presser.
In58men 10:54 AM 04-26-2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
htismaqe 10:55 AM 04-26-2019

This isn’t hard.
Hill didn't even know the audio existed, kind of hard for him to lie about it.

You honestly think they didn't discuss it with him at all?
Shields68 10:59 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Hill didn't even know the audio existed, kind of hard for him to lie about it.

You honestly think they didn't discuss it with him at all?
Factor in that the case was about how the kid broke his arm. If the Chiefs talk to him it was probably on those lines. He denied breaking the child's arm on the tape. Doubt the chiefs discussions would have gotten into discipline. But I am guessing counsel of Hill in a on going case is going to try and limit any and all discussions if they can.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:02 AM 04-26-2019
Sounds like Hill probably won’t face any criminal charges since on the tape he didn’t admit to breaking his kids arm but at the same time he didn’t deny it. However, CPS will have other words to say about this and then it ultimately comes down to Goodell and what does he decide
Sassy Squatch 11:05 AM 04-26-2019
Sounds like Hill probably won’t face any criminal charges since on the tape he didn’t admit to breaking his kids arm but at the same time he didn’t deny it. However, CPS will have other words to say about this and then it ultimately comes down to Goodell and what does he decide
The investigation will be reopened and both the DA/CPS will be trying to turn them against one another to get the whole truth.
htismaqe 11:05 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Shields68:
Factor in that the case was about how the kid broke his arm. If the Chiefs talk to him it was probably on those lines. He denied breaking the child's arm on the tape. Doubt the chiefs discussions would have gotten into discipline. But I am guessing counsel of Hill in a on going case is going to try and limit any and all discussions if they can.
Right.

Andy Reid asked Kareem Hunt if he kicked that lady and Hunt said "no".

Video released, Hunt did kick her, he gone.

Andy Reid asked Tyreek Hill if he broke the kid's arm and Hill said "no".

Audio is released and despite the horrible nature of the things that were said, Hill never said he he broke his arm. Therefore, he hasn't lied. Yet anyway.
htismaqe 11:07 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
The investigation will be reopened and both the DA/CPS will be trying to turn them against one another to get the whole truth.
I believe you're right. They're going to put the thumb screws to everybody involved now. Pull back all the curtains.
Frazod 11:09 AM 04-26-2019
What the statement should say:

We are aware of the situation, but have an obligation to our team and our fans not to simply release Hill just so that he can be immediately claimed off waivers by a competing team, because that really shouldn't happen to us twice.
ModSocks 11:09 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I doubt there's anything on that tape that the DA doesn't already know.

Hill, again, never admits to breaking anything on that audio clip.
Page 36 of 173
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Up