ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 173
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
New World Order 10:01 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:
We had 9 points in the first half of that NE game.

Hunt had 38 rushing yards and 13 receiving yards.
They were able to at least move the ball in the first half against NE in that first game. They had 2 or 3 RZ opportunities.
Best22 10:03 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Part of the 9 points was because Andy got cute in the RZ. They had no problem moving the ball the first half in the first game against NE.
NE made adjustments in game 2. Lots of tight coverage and holding. Refs were more liberal in the playoffs than they were in week 6
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:03 AM 04-26-2019
What time does Hill get cut today I say 3pm
CasselGotPeedOn 10:04 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I'm not entirely convinced that he 'beat' a pregnant woman, nor 'choked' her - she's an admitted liar who has committed perjury at least once.

He took a really good plea deal, one that really doesn't get put on the table without some extenuating circumstances...and completed the terms of his probation, which made the charge go away.

They don't give that deal to people who choke/beat pregnant spouses, on the whole.

Maybe things are different in OK, but I doubt they're THAT different
No wonder you lost custody of your kids...
In58men 10:04 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
What time does Hill get cut today I say 3pm
They’re focused on the draft right now. It’ll be next week.

He’s definitely gone though.
chiefzilla1501 10:06 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I'm not entirely convinced that he 'beat' a pregnant woman, nor 'choked' her - she's an admitted liar who has committed perjury at least once.

He took a really good plea deal, one that really doesn't get put on the table without some extenuating circumstances...and completed the terms of his probation, which made the charge go away.

They don't give that deal to people who choke/beat pregnant spouses, on the whole.

Maybe things are different in OK, but I doubt they're THAT different
Well, she went to the emergency room and they still kept the charges. So there's that.
staylor26 10:06 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Is your sole purpose on CP to antagonize people?

That’s literally all you do. Get a fucking life loser.
CasselGotPeedOn 10:08 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Is your sole purpose on CP to antagonize people?

That’s literally all you do. Get a ****ing life loser.
Yeah I'm the loser, even though you want reporters to die because they think Tyreek should never play again in the NFL.
Frazod 10:09 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
He waited too long to break up with her, and she didn't wait long enough to break up with him. Since it's destined to happen, I guess the big positive is that the Chiefs came out of it without a big contract obligation.

I'm curious, though. In a world where Tyreek never met Crystal, where would he be? Would he be rolling in 70 million $1 bills right now? I bet he wouldn't. I bet he'd be in the exact same situation, but with a woman named Destinee or Duhkota.
I don't know. I mean, he could well be a magnet for the type, but I've known some seriously vicious and deranged women who have absolutely ruined the guys they were with. To everybody who puffs up and says that they would never under any circumstances hit a woman, I say you haven't met some of the women I've known. Two in particular come to mind - one who was married to an old Navy buddy, and another who lived with her boyfriend in my apartment building. In both cases, when the women had audiences, they were (at least under normal circumstances) nice, normal and sweet. But if you hung around long enough the facade came off, and it certainly came off when they were alone with the poor bastards who lived with them. These women were straight up demons. Ghandi would have choked them out.

I had one horrible relationship with a woman who was as mean as those two, but lacked the crazy to put it over the top. And no, I never hit her. Sure wasn't from a lack of wanting to, though.
Sassy Squatch 10:10 AM 04-26-2019
Sure the cops are going to be putting the screws to Crystal really bad now.

"Either cooperate fully with us and take a plea deal for obstruction or we'll just prosecute you instead."

Goddamn, it's depressing how bad this has gotten already and it may get worse before we're done.
New World Order 10:11 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Sure the cops are going to be putting the screws to Crystal really bad now.

"Either cooperate fully with us and take a plea deal for obstruction or we'll just prosecute you instead."

Goddamn, it's depressing how bad this has gotten already and it may get worse before we're done.
When Tyreek is released she'll flip
rabblerouser 10:13 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I have joint custody of my ONE child.

You're almost as bad as cooper barrett.

Try again.
Skyy God 10:25 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Good, the Chiefs are learning.
New World Order 10:26 AM 04-26-2019
Please, Frank. Don't fuck up
htismaqe 10:26 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
NE made adjustments in game 2. Lots of tight coverage and holding. Refs were more liberal in the playoffs than they were in week 6
Yep.
Page 35 of 173
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Up