JoeJuan
Thornhill
Boykin
Bunting
Dremont
Hardman
Butler
Sternberger

We should be in a great spot to add 3 playmakers at CB/WR/TE with the 3 picks tomorrow
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:35 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He’s my favorite WR in the draft and I think a lot of people are overlooking him when talking about who we should get today.
id move up to get him
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:36 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Looks like we have picks 61 and 84 today only? Thought we had 3...

...either way, I think we'll be moving up.
61, 63, and 84
[Reply]
carcosa 08:48 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
the majority of those names will be long gone by the time the Chiefs pick, though.
I'd say there's a 90% chance Veach trades up into the top half of the second round to take a playmaker WR.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:14 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I'd say there's a 90% chance Veach trades up into the top half of the second round to take a playmaker WR.
yi p
[Reply]
bowener 11:02 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Veach talks the Cardinals into trading Peterson to us for a 2nd rounder?
Cards didn't get what they wanted for Rosen yet and won't now. They played themselves and should have traded him prior to the draft. Keeping the #1 overall pick secret was fucking pointless.

Packers should be on the phone offering them a 3rd and swap of 4th round picks for him.

Meanwhile the cards have a lot of holes to fill so maybe they would be open to making a trade with KC for a 2nd this year and a first next year. That could be a great trade for KC if they win the Super Bowl.

Would anybody here be happy with giving up a 2nd this year and a 1st next year?
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:54 AM 04-26-2019
would be nice to get Greedy Williams.

team needs a (good) CB badly.

wouldn't be opposed to WR either given Hill's ordeal.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:01 PM 04-26-2019
boys i cant fucking wait for the draft tonight!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:05 PM 04-26-2019
I really hope Veach sits tight. We NEED those 2 2's and that 3.

If he moves up a little I hope it's just using like a late pick to do so.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:18 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

i dont know how the points shake out but theres been people talking about using our other second next year to move to the top of the second. im pretty meh on the idea of not having a second next year though.
[Reply]
Buckweath 01:31 PM 04-26-2019

I wouldn't mind that strategy but I think trading 2020 picks wouldn't be a bad idea just to do everything to have a bully for the next two years, without totally sacrificing the future.

Both the Saints and Rams have used that strategy and it has proved good for them.
[Reply]
Hoover 01:46 PM 04-26-2019

This. All Day.

Yeah it would be exciting to trade up and get one of the top available guys, but I think we need to come away with three good players tonight. Obviously a CB, but I hope we look at S, WR, and TEs too.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 01:49 PM 04-26-2019
Well, the Chiefs can take on another big contract now that Hill is pretty much out the door.

I don't see how he can play in KC anymore. In fact, he might get a permanent ban from Goodell since they might consider his guilty plea before the draft as a first offense.

Remember, this is a continuing act against the same person. The audio has Tyreek threatening Crystal Espinal. His "rehab" looks completely ineffective.
[Reply]
Redbled 01:50 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
i dont know how the points shake out but theres been people talking about using our other second next year to move to the top of the second. im pretty meh on the idea of not having a second next year though.
Except next year's 2nd will be late in the round. If done right this could be ok.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:53 PM 04-26-2019
That's not true we have the 49ers 2nd. The worse 2nd goes to Seattle.
[Reply]
58-4ever 02:18 PM 04-26-2019
There’s a few beast mode O-Linemen out there. Cody Ford was straight up dominant at OU
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up