JoeJuan
Thornhill
Boykin
Bunting
Dremont
Hardman
Butler
Sternberger

We should be in a great spot to add 3 playmakers at CB/WR/TE with the 3 picks tomorrow
[Reply]
YayMike 07:06 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Our magical imaginary 4th?
Argh...forgot we didn't have a fourth. So...i'd stay put. Lots of talent there on those lists as far as CB and WR. they have to be the two selections. Then in round 3, I think I go TE. Grab a center in Rd 5. Call it a draft....
[Reply]
gonefishin53 07:38 AM 04-26-2019
The Chiefs need good players at multiple positions so it makes no sense to give away draft picks to move up. Take the best raw talent available and coach em up.

Using ESPN's best available board, I can get Juan Thornhill, Mecole Hardman, and Amani Oruwariye tonight. Using NFL Rough Draft's best available board, I can get Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Hardman, and Oruwariye.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:42 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by gonefishin53:
The Chiefs need good players at multiple positions so it makes no sense to give away draft picks to move up. Take the best raw talent available and coach em up.

Using ESPN's best available board, I can get Juan Thornhill, Mecole Hardman, and Amani Oruwariye tonight. Using NFL Rough Draft's best available board, I can get Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Hardman, and Oruwariye.
What happens if theres a run and you're left standing there with your dick in your hand?
[Reply]
O.city 07:43 AM 04-26-2019
Greedy, dk and then Thornhill

Would be a perfect draft
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:45 AM 04-26-2019
Of the receivers, I like the way Harriman, Isabella, and Campbell fit Andy Reid’s offense.

Isabella’s scouting reports especially sound like a nice fit for KC, based on praise for his work in scramble drills.

Hardiman and Campbell are also track guys with elite quickness and acceleration. All 3 are a little raw but would be dynamic paired with Mahomes.
[Reply]
gonefishin53 07:53 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
What happens if theres a run and you're left standing there with your dick in your hand?
You take the best talent on the board that will help the team win games in 2019 and beyond. The back 7 on defense, WR, and TE should all be in play tonight. I would add OL to the list tomorrow.
[Reply]
RustShack 07:56 AM 04-26-2019
Greedy and Butler.
[Reply]
YayMike 07:58 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'm curious, would you be willing to give up the 3rd rounder in order to get "your man" at either WR or CB?

In that scenario, you take the other WR/CB not drafted with the other 2nd rounder and then call it a day until the 5th?
[Reply]
staylor26 07:59 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Greedy, dk and then Thornhill

Would be a perfect draft
We’ll be lucky to get 1 if we stay put though.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:59 AM 04-26-2019
i almost feel like given the situation another running back could be in play or a tight end. kelce is hurt, get a guy who can play a few games and come along and when kelce is 100 percent again towards the back half of the schedule theyll both be clicking.
[Reply]
O.city 08:00 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
We’ll be lucky to get 1 if we stay put though.
Never know
[Reply]
Mecca 08:01 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by YayMike:
I'm curious, would you be willing to give up the 3rd rounder in order to get "your man" at either WR or CB?

In that scenario, you take the other WR/CB not drafted with the other 2nd rounder and then call it a day until the 5th?
Probably, at this point I'd consider trading a pick from next year...if this team doesn't go to the bowl this year is a failure.

They have to get a WR and a DB that can contribute right now.

In reality they need a CB a safety and a WR....
[Reply]
Best22 08:01 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
i almost feel like given the situation another running back could be in play or a tight end. kelce is hurt, get a guy who can play a few games and come along and when kelce is 100 percent again towards the back half of the schedule theyll both be clicking.
Get the best pass catcher available

People get too caught up on “receiver.”

KC still has a premium receiving threat, as well as Watkins and an improving Robinson
[Reply]
staylor26 08:01 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Never know
Either way I feel really good about what will be available at CB, WR, S, and TE.

I’m good with using a pick to trade up and coming away with 2, or staying put and getting 3.
[Reply]
O.city 08:06 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Either way I feel really good about what will be available at CB, WR, S, and TE.

I’m good with using a pick to trade up and coming away with 2, or staying put and getting 3.
Yeah I’d stay out and get 3 good players
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up