JoeJuan
Thornhill
Boykin
Bunting
Dremont
Hardman
Butler
Sternberger

We should be in a great spot to add 3 playmakers at CB/WR/TE with the 3 picks tomorrow
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:12 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Murphy
Greedy
Rock ya-sin
Irv Smith
Adderley
McCoy
Metcalf
Deebo
Parriss Campbell
Terry McLaurin
CGJ
Whiteside
Lonnie Johnson
Rapp
JoeJuan
Thornhill
Boykin
Bunting
Dremont
Hardman
Butler
Sternberger

We should be in a great spot to add 3 playmakers at CB/WR/TE with the 3 picks tomorrow

I added one WR you forgot, Terry McLaurin WR OSU .....kid has speed!

Plus I fixed Parriss Campbell, WR,OSU ... they had a couple of speedsters on that team.
[Reply]
kcclone 11:12 PM 04-25-2019
Whether it’s CB, WR or TE, we need to hit on 2 of our first 3 picks, with guys that can help us next year.

That isn’t easy in the NFL.

Hopefully a couple of the other defensive turds they’ve drafted in the past two years can show some signs of life next year as well.

If we don’t start drafting better, we will be looking at a 2-3 year rebuild in a couple of seasons.

The shit show we’ve seen with Hill and Hunt certainly haven’t helped.
[Reply]
RustShack 11:13 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Last year’s class doesn’t give me a ton of confidence they can identify defensive talent
Huh?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:19 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Huh?
Uh what?? Nnadi is a damn beast when it comes to the run game. Tremon Smith was the second best returner in the NFL and Watts was looking real solid till the injury
[Reply]
Cosmos 11:36 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
I added one WR you forgot, Terry McLaurin WR OSU .....kid has speed!

Plus I fixed Parriss Campbell, WR,OSU ... they had a couple of speedsters on that team.
Big Bucks fan.

McLaurin is solid, not spectacular, would be a great #3. Better hands than Campbell.

Campbell would be a reasonable replacement for a lot of the types of routes Hill ran. Nowhere near the deep tracking ability, but great taking a pitch around the end. Fast. Not a returner though. Big potential.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:40 PM 04-25-2019
I was just looking at the draft pick trade chart. Basically, both of our seconds packaged together have a value about equal to pick 33. So we have the ammo to move up that high if they want to. If they want to keep 63, and trade 61 and their 3rd, that would getting them up to pick 44.
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:48 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I was just looking at the draft pick trade chart. Basically, both of our seconds packaged together have a value about equal to pick 33. So we have the ammo to move up that high if they want to. If they want to keep 63, and trade 61 and their 3rd, that would getting them up to pick 44.
We need to keep our pics to get the players to not only help now but down the road!

What player left in the draft are you move to 33 and say to your self or all of Chiefs Kingdom and say, " this put's us over the edge, we are going to make a SB run now! "
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:48 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Thanks - Yeah I originally thought they'd go for Murphy at CB - but now I bet they try to get Campbell. I think that'd be solid and potentially an immediate impact player. Maybe to the caliber that Calvin Ridley was to Atlanta last season. Two different players, I know. But that same impact in games, right out of the gate as a rookie.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:51 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
We need to keep our pics to get the players to not only help now but down the road!

What player left in the draft are you move to 33 and say to your self or all of Chiefs Kingdom and say, " this put's us over the edge, we are going to make a SB run now! "
Maybe I should have put in a disclaimer. I wasn't suggesting that they trade up. I was just saying that if they did decide to trade up that this is where they have the ammo to trade up to.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:52 PM 04-25-2019
I’d be all in on trading up for any of the following:

Murphy, Greedy, Campbell, Brown, Metcalf, Samuel
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:55 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’d be all in on trading up for any of the following:

Murphy, Greedy, Campbell, Brown, Metcalf, Samuel
I feel like Samuel will fall for some reason - just a hunch - also, some thoughts on Sat - I wonder how far Justice Hill (pardon the pun) will fall? I'd love to get Justice Hill however we'll probably end up getting Elijah Holyfield late or in UDFA time or some other UDFA. Realizing RB isn't as needed right now.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 11:58 PM 04-25-2019
I can't believe some of you who have been around CP for more than a few years don't know the script yet...

Teams above us will choose guys we don't want, and when our pick comes up, we'll choose a guy that nobody's heard of and the freakout will be complete.

Or worse, Veach moves UP and chooses someone we don't want.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:00 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I feel like Samuel will fall for some reason - just a hunch - also, some thoughts on Sat - I wonder how far Justice Hill (pardon the pun) will fall? I'd love to get Justice Hill however we'll probably end up getting Elijah Holyfield late or in UDFA time or some other UDFA. Realizing RB isn't as needed right now.
I think we definitely take a RB if we keep all of our day 3 picks. I doubt Hill makes it out of day 2 though.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:00 AM 04-26-2019
I’m not sure they’ll need to trade up.

Or better yet, I’m not sure it would be wise to move up.

We can probably get 3 impact guys where we are picking.

Maybe move up in the third.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:02 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I’m not sure they’ll need to trade up.

Or better yet, I’m not sure it would be wise to move up.

We can probably get 3 impact guys where we are picking.

Maybe move up in the third.
this is what I'm thinking - I saw BPA at the close of tonight and lots of Offensive Linemen right there, immediately for tomorrow. So maybe that'll all pan out in our favor.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up