ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who replaces Hill?
Mr_Tomahawk 09:04 PM 04-25-2019
So are there any “sleeper” wr’s we should target in this draft that could have eventual WR1 in the near future?

What player? What round?
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:44 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by okiedokieokoye:
Andy Isabella. Blazing fast and should be there at the end of 2
I would love Isabella on the Chiefs. But Tyreek Hill he ain’t(which is a good thing from a behavioral standpoint)
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:52 PM 04-25-2019
If it was just about speed, any number of WRs in the draft or out in the wild would do, but it's not.

Tyreek had the freakish combination of speed and agility, making him the most elusive WR in my memory (about 40 years of watching the NFL). Then add in his huge improvement as a route runner, and his above-average hands, plus his competitiveness in the vertical for jump balls . . . well, there's no replacing that in this draft. Probably not for many drafts to come.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:59 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The saddest part about this is Tyreek will be playing football next year somewhere besides KC and the NFL won’t care about this stuff.
That's the real shitty part of this whole fucking thing.
[Reply]
007 10:13 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I started a thread about this. WTF!
Careful or you'll get the BRC treatment.:-)
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 11:09 PM 04-25-2019
Chiefs have to trade up in the 2nd and grab Metcalf or Butler
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:26 AM 04-26-2019
Maybe Hill has learned a huge lesson from all this. I say give him another chance. Sit him for the year and put him thru all the rehab. Give him a modest contract 6 years 10 mil per year with a no beating the family incentive built in.

What an awful day this has become. Other teams getting better yet we're getting worse.
[Reply]
KChiefsQT 01:01 AM 04-26-2019
Campbell & Mclaurin both still there! I’m sure Campbell will be gone by our pick but Mclaurin is really good- if he wasn’t splitting reps with Campbell he would have had a bigger year with the Bucks last year. He had at least 10 TDs, plays defenders tough too.
[Reply]
tmax63 07:03 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by m80mayhem:
This one's different. The audio is pretty damning. I don't think another team will touch him.
Hunt had video. AP switched his kid and came back. Vick went to jail and came back. Somebody will eagerly give him a 3rd chance. Question is will the Chiefs treat him like Hunt and get nothing in return, hold on until they can get something in return , or put him back on the field after he pays his penance to the NFL.
[Reply]
okiedokieokoye 10:15 AM 04-26-2019
Parris Campbell ran a 4.31!

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2019/4/...own-ohio-state
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:19 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by okiedokieokoye:
Parris Campbell ran a 4.31!

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2019/4/...own-ohio-state
I like Campbell a lot.

McLaurin also.

Isabella, Hall, Hardman.

All sub 4.4 guys with variations in their skillsets. All would be weapons for Mahomes' tendency to extend plays, all could stretch the field.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:49 AM 04-26-2019
The team already knew that they had potential injury problems with Watkins. They also had to have some information about Hill and how they could lose him. The team failed to address the situation in free Agency. They could have had Golden Tate for 9m per yr.

They fucked up again.

The organization should have also been proactive in dealing with the anger issues of Hill and Hunt. I haven't heard anything about them doing anything at all.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:51 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Lulz. Even more painful when nobody gives a shit next year and he's torching it for an opposing team.
They should suspend him for the year, then let him become a free agent. That way, when he signs elsewhere, you at least get a comp pick.
[Reply]
Stryker 11:52 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Nobody. Hill's skill set was one of a kind. Nobody else in the world can do the things he can on a football field.

This is a huge blow.
Unfortunately, this.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:54 AM 04-26-2019
You dont singularly. This might be where we change the offense to include a lot more 2 TE sets.

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 07:09 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
Mecole Hardeman
Bump.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up