ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who replaces Hill?
Mr_Tomahawk 09:04 PM 04-25-2019
So are there any “sleeper” wr’s we should target in this draft that could have eventual WR1 in the near future?

What player? What round?
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 09:21 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Yep. Ask Aaron Rodgers how having one good WR is working out? To paraphrase Turkish, I fear we are “proper fucked”.
Excellent Reference. My favorite movie ever. :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:21 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Nobody. Hill's skill set was one of a kind. Nobody else in the world can do the things he can on a football field.

This is a huge blow.
This is the correct answer. Reek is a Freak. No one is replacing what he brings to this Offense. Unfortunately, he’s also a POS child abuser. So, there’s that....
[Reply]
carcosa 09:22 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Byron Pringle is the new Tyreek Hill . . . . . . . hopefully.

I think DRob can actually be pretty damn productive in this offense. Him as the #2 with Watkins as the #1 (better stay healthy) and Kelce at TE is not a bad set of weapons.

Plus, we have Mahomes so does it really matter? Truly elite QB’s make the players around them better. I think Mahomes is gonna get DRob a very nice second contract. Maybe with us, maybe not. We’ll see . . . . .
We will be find!
[Reply]
BossChief 09:24 PM 04-25-2019
The saddest part about this is Tyreek will be playing football next year somewhere besides KC and the NFL won’t care about this stuff.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:26 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Excellent Reference. My favorite movie ever. :-)
Such a great movie!
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 09:29 PM 04-25-2019
Kelvin Benjamin
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:32 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
Kelvin Benjamin
Hahahha. Well done.
[Reply]
Best22 09:33 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Yep. Ask Aaron Rodgers how having one good WR is working out? To paraphrase Turkish, I fear we are “proper ****ed”.
Rodgers doesn’t have Kelce
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:34 PM 04-25-2019
Lulz. Even more painful when nobody gives a shit next year and he's torching it for an opposing team.
[Reply]
m80mayhem 09:35 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The saddest part about this is Tyreek will be playing football next year somewhere besides KC and the NFL won’t care about this stuff.
This one's different. The audio is pretty damning. I don't think another team will touch him.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:36 PM 04-25-2019
I started a thread about this. WTF!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:36 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Lulz. Even more painful when nobody gives a shit next year and he's torching it for an opposing team.
This.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:36 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
Rodgers doesn’t have Kelce
That’s true. However to count on Watkins for more than a half season is unwise so at that point Kelce reverts to the one good pass catcher.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:38 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I honestly don't give a fuck.

And if that's a reason enough for you to want to keep him, then you're a piece of shit plain and simple.

Maybe that's not what you were saying, maybe you were just lamenting how unfair it is-

and it IS. It sucks. You give a guy a second chance and sometimes it bites you in the ass.
[Reply]
okiedokieokoye 09:40 PM 04-25-2019
Andy Isabella. Blazing fast and should be there at the end of 2
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up