ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 23 of 77
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
threebag 10:04 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's so hardline that Jeffery Simmons is a first round pick with a torn ACL...
Exactly. If they continue to accept what I would call the culture then the culture will never change. It just sucks for the Chiefs we had a couple now, then sign big money on Frank Clark. The nasty thread of bullshit seems to be sewn through everything
[Reply]
threebag 10:06 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
It needs to happen but won’t

All I know is that we better not let him go somewhere else like the AFCW or New England if the NFL doesn’t bring the hammer down... to hell with another Hunt situation
Exactly the Chiefs are in a no win situation after the Hunt fucking the league gave us
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:07 AM 04-26-2019
I voted no. But for the reason that I don't want to see him sign with another team. It hurt doing the right thing with Hunt only to see him snatched up by Dorsey. Let the league be the one to make the decision this time. If they can him from the league, so be it. But if they suspend him for a set number of games, then it would be dumb to release him. He would sign with another team and the only ones hurt would be the Chiefs. Screw that.
[Reply]
TLO 10:08 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
If he ends up with another team, Coach Reid should put a bounty on his knees. Take the 15 yard penalty, end his career.
Hoo boy!
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 10:09 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
We now know that only Tyreek and his fiancé were there when the kid broke his arm.

We also know from the recording that it happened on Tyreek’s watch. He would’ve said otherwise if that wasn’t true.

If it’s a spiral fracture, Tyreek 100% did it. That’s the only explanation. You don’t get a spiral fracture from falling. Spiral fractures are almost always abuse, because of how they happen. There’s no way that happened from him “falling” like she mentions as his excuse.

The type of injury is the missing piece to this puzzle for me. If it’s a spiral fracture and that is confirmed, Tyreek did it and he needs to be kicked out of the league.
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319174.php
Causes of spiral fractures include:

Skiing or snowboarding injuries, when the leg is twisted by being stuck in a ski or snowboarding boot while the rest of the leg continues to move.
Soccer injuries, especially when two players run into one another and become entangled or twisted.
American football injuries, especially when one player runs into another, one player is held or restrained by another, or a player twists to get free.
Wrestling injuries to the legs or arms caused by twists.
Motor vehicle and motorcycle accidents.
Bicycle accidents, typically those involving a motor vehicle as well.
Falling after trying to compensate for a loss in balance by putting out an arm or quickly repositioning the leg.
Child abuse, if a child's arm or leg has been jerked aggressively.
Falling down the stairs or a slope with fixed obstacles, such as rocks or trees that can twist an arm or leg away from the rest of the body.
Physical violence, when a person's arm or leg has been twisted forcibly.
Machinery injuries that involve someone's limbs.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:10 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Exactly the Chiefs are in a no win situation after the Hunt fucking the league gave us
The policy in my mind should be, "If he doesn't play for the Chiefs, do everything possible to make sure he doesn't play for anybody else." I'm tired of getting screwed over by other teams and the league. Let's treat it like a competition.
[Reply]
Rawlsian 10:11 AM 04-26-2019
This franchise keeps breaking hearts
[Reply]
New World Order 10:12 AM 04-26-2019
Dorsey should not have been able to sign Hunt and he shouldn't be able to sign Hill either.

He drafted both of them.
[Reply]
oldman 10:19 AM 04-26-2019
Just a thought. Why was this recording given to a 3rd party and why did the 3rd party give it to KCTV? Why wasn't it given directly to the DA? Was it a case of him leaving her and if she couldn't have the money, he wasn't going to get any either? Note to all you young bucks on the prowl, stay away from the crazies no matter how good the poonanny is.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:19 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Dorsey should not have been able to sign Hunt and he shouldn't be able to sign Hill either.

He drafted both of them.
OBJ and Hill, holy hell...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:20 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
we dont know..and we dont know that tyreek did either. .

we have an 11 minute audio of him being set up by his evil gf

obviously if tyreek did beat his kid causing these injuries hes a piece of shit. . but he will play again in the NFL and we will lose out agian ..

the point is when do we seperate the athletes character from performance. .

Im not too worried about the athletes personal lives. .

seems everyone is a GM nowadays. . are you people worried about the Chiefs brand or image or do you want a ring?
I don't think anyone here has barely said a peep about Frank Clark. Most of us were more than willing to give Tyreek a second chance. So we're not necessarily asking for choir boys. I don't think the Chiefs should just outright cut him until they know what happened. But I'm being realistic about what's pretty inevitable.

So let's look at this logically. The Chiefs can keep him under his current contract (where he'll likely be suspended by the NFL for most if not all of it). Or they can extend him to a contract knowing full well he can't be trusted and that he's one even petty mistake away from being suspended even worse. That's not even considering the baggage and distraction that comes with this. It's lose/lose for the Chiefs. I still hold to the idea that as of right now, teams are very reluctant to go near him.

It's not audio that damns him legally. But it sure did major irreversible reputational damage.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:23 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don't think anyone here has barely said a peep about Frank Clark. Most of us were more than willing to give Tyreek a second chance. So we're not necessarily asking for choir boys. I don't think the Chiefs should just outright cut him until they know what happened. But I'm being realistic about what's pretty inevitable.

So let's look at this logically. The Chiefs can keep him under his current contract (where he'll likely be suspended by the NFL for most if not all of it). Or they can extend him to a contract knowing full well he can't be trusted and that he's one even petty mistake away from being suspended even worse. That's not even considering the baggage and distraction that comes with this. It's lose/lose for the Chiefs. I still hold to the idea that as of right now, teams are very reluctant to go near him.

It's not audio that damns him legally. But it sure did major irreversible reputational damage.
Exactly.
[Reply]
Codered 10:30 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
Just a thought. Why was this recording given to a 3rd party and why did the 3rd party give it to KCTV? Why wasn't it given directly to the DA? Was it a case of him leaving her and if she couldn't have the money, he wasn't going to get any either? Note to all you young bucks on the prowl, stay away from the crazies no matter how good the poonanny is.
Because the audio probably doesn't change the fact they can't bring criminal charges without Crystal's cooperation. Releasing it through the news had a greater effect at this moment in time.

Tyreek was at least suspended by the Chiefs with offseason workouts. More could come.

The NFL has heard the tapes. Would they have if it would have been just sent to the DA?

The media and public are horrified. Beforehand there was a decent split of support versus outrage.

If whoever sent the tapes to KCTV5 was in the know or strongly believed that Tyreek Hill was to blame then whoever could be looking for some action in some capacity.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:43 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Exactly the Chiefs are in a no win situation after the Hunt ****ing the league gave us
I'm sorry, but did ANYONE really expect a different outcome? Was there really anyone dumb enough to think Hunt wouldn't be immediately signed by another team?

Hill, given his talent and position, would be signed even quicker. Around 31 other teams would sign him as soon as he's available.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:45 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:

He drafted both of them.
Why? The Chiefs fired him. He can sign whomever he likes and he should. He should also reap the praise for making good football decisions.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 77
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Up