ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 77
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
synthesis2 09:01 PM 04-25-2019
Play whatever he can this year, tag and trade him next year
[Reply]
Mecca 09:03 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Simplicity:
Jeffery Simmons just got drafted in the first round even after a video of him punching a women on the ground numerous of times. Tell me how much things have changed.
They haven't by and large teams don't care....talent always wins out in decision making.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:03 PM 04-25-2019
It's going to happen. Doesn't matter if I'm in favor of it or not
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:07 PM 04-25-2019
Thank god for the draft...it'll distract the media blowhards for a week. It might have saved Hill's career. Every football fan, that's following this, will have other things to talk about..and shit will cool down.

BTW, Big Ben raped a chick while his bodyguard stood watch...just in case you forgot and dont care anymore.

Peterson beat his son bloody with a switch...probably dont care about that anymore either

Lewis killed someone...

K. Hunt kicked a girl in the ass...no one cares anymore

Three will be in the HOF...and all of their teams kept them on.

NFL doesn't care about anything but $$$...
[Reply]
bobbything 09:08 PM 04-25-2019
Let him fester on the exempt list and then deal him to some other team who wants to stomach the hell they’ll take for picking him up. Try and get something for him.

But, no, he can’t play for this team.
[Reply]
Warrick 09:08 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
I'll be honest, I think you guys are all in a fantasy land. I agree the NFL ignores a lot of problems. I 100% agree. But the difference between all of those instances and Hill was that Hill's violence has involved children and it's been much more violent than simply whipping a kid with a belt. That's a different ballgame I think.
There's no concrete evidence as of yet... For all we know is that he threatens to pull his belt out to discipline is kid. There is no proof that he even broke his kid's arm. All this is as right now is a lot of people assuming they know exactly what happened.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 09:10 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Thank god for the draft...it'll distract the media blowhards for a week. It might have saved Hill's career. Every football fan that's following this will other things to talk about..

BTW, Big Ben raped a chick while his bodyguard stood watch...just in case you forgot and dont care anymore.

Peterson beat his son bloody with a switch...

Lewis killed someone

All three will be in the HOF...and all of their teams kept them on.

NFL doesn't care about anything but $$$...
Just stop with your logic. Snowflakes all too busy being fake mad about someone disciplining their child. :-)
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:22 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:
Let him fester on the exempt list and then deal him to some other team who wants to stomach the hell they’ll take for picking him up. Try and get something for him.

But he can play for another team? In the same league our teams in?

Where’s the logic in that?
[Reply]
Mecca 09:25 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
But he can play for another team? In the same league our teams in?

Where’s the logic in that?
You get a PR bump for a few days then someone else takes your player for pennies on the dollar.

You really get fucked trying to be the better man in the NFL.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:26 PM 04-25-2019

Obviously Crystal Espinal was covering for Tyreek Hill the entire time. That's what the JOCO DA knew but couldn't prove. Thats why he was so frustrated. He has the tape now.
I pray that little guy finds people who love him, protect him and place his interests first.

— frank boal (@realfrankboal) April 26, 2019

[Reply]
petegz28 09:28 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:

But he can play for Denver or Pit or someone else? I don't get it.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 09:30 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
But he can play for Denver or Pit or someone else? I don't get it.
No, thank you anyway.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:30 PM 04-25-2019
Keep him. 8 game suspension from Roger. Fuck any other team salivating to pick him up. Go ahead and neg.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:30 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You get a PR bump for a few days then someone else takes your player for pennies on the dollar.

You really get ****ed trying to be the better man in the NFL.
Truth
[Reply]
srvy 09:31 PM 04-25-2019
I am in the suspend indefinitely and make the league office rule first. Retain his rights so you dont get burned on the compensation if he ever gets back into the league.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 77
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up