ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 34
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:14 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
I said non black. She will get white girl benefit of the doubt privileges. We all know how it works. I wish it wasn't true but it is what it is.
I’m treated differently in my neighborhood. I get there are unwritten rules. But I’m not buying it’s a race issue.
[Reply]
God of Thunder 07:14 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Thanks, Mr. God of Thunder ...

We can assume that if there was more salacious content, they would have aired that part, right? I mean, only an idiot producer would hold back the most controversial and/or damning sections of audio. (Naturally, for the informed public's enjoyment, of course ... and not saying they don't have idiots on staff.)

As someone said, the "optics" (I hate that term) certainly suck. It conveys to the listener an unsettling impression of a terribly immature and dysfunctional relationship. Tyreek sounds absolutely pussy whipped here.

It also makes the kid look like a whiney little bitch ... "Mama ... daddy's mean!". Wow ... Damien indeed.

FAX
The kid is 3......and you're calling him a whiney little bitch?
[Reply]
Redbled 07:16 PM 04-25-2019
OK, so why bring out an audio now then? Maybe they were about to blow the whistle on her. Who knows? Protection? From WHAT?!!!
Someone didn't want to take the risk before but now wanted to make sure he didn't get away with it is my bet.
[Reply]
FAX 07:17 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Not that I want to defend what looks like a child abuser here, but why didn't Espinal give the authorities her recording at the outset of any sort of investigation?
Uh ... not engaging in argumentative behavior or offering any disrespect here, Mr. Discuss Thrower ...

But how did you extrapolate "child abuser" from this tape?

Do you have more information?

FAX
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:17 PM 04-25-2019

We can assume that if there was more salacious content, they would have aired that part, right? I mean, only an idiot producer would hold back the most controversial and/or damning sections of audio. (Naturally, for the informed public's enjoyment, of course ... and not saying they don't have idiots on staff.)

As someone said, the "optics" (I hate that term) certainly suck. It conveys to the listener an unsettling impression of a terribly immature and dysfunctional relationship. Tyreek sounds absolutely pussy whipped here.

It also makes the kid look like a whiney little bitch ... "Mama ... daddy's mean!". Wow ... Damien indeed.

FAX
Spoiled brats have told their parents they hate them after being told no to something for the first time in their lives. This is bullshit
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:17 PM 04-25-2019
I know its sad and I can see right through all of these hypocrites and closet racists. It is what it is.
Be careful my friend, many folks on this forum don't like the truth being told. I just pray the Chiefs aren't stupid enough to bow to the prejudice hounds demands. The media personnel and most of the fans calling for Tyreek's head are not minorities, which I guess is no surprise.
[Reply]
TEX 07:17 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Redbled:
Someone didn't want to take the risk before but now wanted to make sure he didn't get away with it is my bet.
Seems likely, based on how the DA's presser went yesterday.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:18 PM 04-25-2019

FAX
What a shit take. Lay off the meth.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:18 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Redbled:
So you act all phony and walk hand in hand into court? Slimy
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:18 PM 04-25-2019
What’s interesting to me is that she is the only one aware that a recording is being made. She could be steering this convo to provide a convo worth recording, so to speak. If she is saying some things Hill knows is a lie to avoid self-incrimination, Hill could get frustrated and the argument escalates.

Her ability to set the tone of the convo, as well as cut the feed at her convenience, make me iffy given their history.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:19 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
You really took that seriously? "And you should be terrified of me too bitch that's why you can't keep a fucking man"....THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE so It's not even to be taken seriously imo. I think he meant "You should be terrified of me leaving you", hence the "can't keep a man" line but hey, people have made up their minds and clearly aren't prepared to budge.
He beat her and choked her...
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:19 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Seems likely, based on how the DA's presser went yesterday.
So bring the shit out from jump street then.....
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:19 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
He beat her and choked her...
You're just a goddamned racist.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:20 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
What’s interesting to me is that she is the only one aware that a recording is being made. She could be steering this convo to provide a convo worth recording, so to speak. If she is saying some things Hill knows is a lie to avoid self-incrimination, Hill could get frustrated and the argument escalates.

Her ability to set the tone of the convo, as well as cut the feed at her convenience, make me iffy given their history.

[Reply]
DaFace 07:20 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by God of Thunder:
https://www.kctv5.com/news/investiga...14b78938f.html

Keep in mind the DA DID say a crime had occurred. This tape may allow them to piece more together.
I ask this as a genuine question:

Is this actually admissible? I know laws are weird about secretly recording someone.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 34
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up