ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 34
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
kcpasco 07:09 PM 04-25-2019
He didn’t really admit to anything on that audio. He didn’t deny it either though which doesn’t look well. I’m just gonna blame it on “because Chiefs”.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:09 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
probably. But it’s not a white person taking down a black person because of the color of their skin.
I said non black. She will get white girl benefit of the doubt privileges. We all know how it works. I wish it wasn't true but it is what it is.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:09 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
his threatening of her isthe most damning thing to me
The most damning is her saying she covered for him in front of the DFS guy. This was of course before the investigation began in earnest so safe to say she did the same in front of the DA. So, potential perjury and embarrassment that she looks like she covered up the abuse of her child. And then, the flip.
[Reply]
007 07:10 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Good thing the Chiefs canceled the draft party.
Don't know why people keep saying this. The draft party is Saturday this year. Nothing has been cancelled.
[Reply]
TEX 07:10 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Not that I want to defend what looks like a child abuser here, but why didn't Espinal give the authorities her recording at the outset of any sort of investigation?
Schefter said that she gave it to her girlfriend to keep for protection, or something like that. Her girlfriend gave it to KCTV.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 07:11 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
his threatening of her isthe most damning thing to me
Agreed from what we have heard. It’s impossible to know at this point, but I would think they would release what was most damning if not releasing the whole tape at once. But, who knows.

He’s suspended at the very least for that. It sure make him look like a real winner as a human being.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:11 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
You really took that seriously? "And you should be terrified of me too bitch that's why you can't keep a fucking man"....THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE so It's not even to be taken seriously imo. I think he meant "You should be terrified of me leaving you", hence the "can't keep a man" line but hey, people have made up their minds and clearly aren't prepared to budge.
I know its sad and I can see right through all of these hypocrites and closet racists. It is what it is.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 07:11 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Not that I want to defend what looks like a child abuser here, but why didn't Espinal give the authorities her recording at the outset of any sort of investigation?
She had 50 million reasons to cover up
[Reply]
Mulliganman 07:12 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The most damning is her saying she covered for him in front of the DFS guy. This was of course before the investigation began in earnest so safe to say she did the same in front of the DA. So, potential perjury and embarrassment that she looks like she covered up the abuse of her child. And then, the flip.
Yes, but I think he was just pointing out as it pertains directly to Tyreek.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:12 PM 04-25-2019
THE ONE THING FOLKS SHOULD CONSIDER IS IF THE CHIEFS DECIDE TO STICK BY TYREEK THEN ANY NEW CONTRACT AFTER THE STORM HAS PASSED WOULD BE WAY BELOW WHAT WAS TALKED ABOUT BEFORE. AND I HONESTLY THINK IF THE TEAM SUPPORT HIM NOW THE CLUB WOULD BENEFIT IN THE LONG RUN.
[Reply]
FAX 07:13 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by God of Thunder:
This tape was recorded by the girlfriend and given to a friend for insurance purposes. The DA did not have this recording yesterday, but was made aware of it today. There is CONSIDERABLE more tape than what is shown here. It's 11 minutes long.
Thanks, Mr. God of Thunder ...

We can assume that if there was more salacious content, they would have aired that part, right? I mean, only an idiot producer would hold back the most controversial and/or damning sections of audio. (Naturally, for the informed public's enjoyment, of course ... and not saying they don't have idiots on staff.)

As someone said, the "optics" (I hate that term) certainly suck. It conveys to the listener an unsettling impression of a terribly immature and dysfunctional relationship. Tyreek sounds absolutely pussy whipped here.

It also makes the kid look like a whiney little bitch ... "Mama ... daddy's mean!". Wow ... Damien indeed.

FAX
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:13 PM 04-25-2019
It is far more likely that this is the result of a conspiracy to take down Tyreek Hill than it is a man who punched his pregnant girlfriend having issues with anger and domestic violence
[Reply]
God of Thunder 07:13 PM 04-25-2019
https://www.kctv5.com/news/investiga...14b78938f.html

Keep in mind the DA DID say a crime had occurred. This tape may allow them to piece more together.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:13 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
She had 50 million reasons to cover up
OK, so why bring out an audio now then? Maybe they were about to blow the whistle on her. Who knows? Protection? From WHAT?!!!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:14 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
He didn’t really admit to anything on that audio. He didn’t deny it either though which doesn’t look well. I’m just gonna blame it on “because Chiefs”.
That's true which is why charges weren't pressed but it's pretty obvious what he was doing. He's got anger issues and probably gets off on beating up those who cant defend themselves like women and children.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 34
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up