ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 34
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
patteeu 07:00 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus:
Did she do it when you were 3? Did she punch you in the arm to the point the bone broke?
Nope
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:00 PM 04-25-2019
Not that I want to defend what looks like a child abuser here, but why didn't Espinal give the authorities her recording at the outset of any sort of investigation?
[Reply]
Mulliganman 07:00 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
He's a moron for getting back with her. I knew some more shit would come up and she would be in the middle of it.
Chief has been pining for something to go on with Hill so he wouldn’t be on the team since he was drafted. It is terrible if Hill abused the child and he certainly should not be defended and deserves any punishment that may come his way. However, it is disappointing to say the least to appear to revel in what it looks like may be coming. Putting aside all legal and morality issues of this aside, it sucks beyond words as a fan to be going through this a second time in less than a year after being so close to a potential title after all the heartbreaks. Maybe it’s not like it’s coming off, but to me that is how I am perceiving it. As a fan, I am sickened by Hill if he beat his child but am still devastated as a fan. I think we should be able to discuss any horrific details here about the situation. But, it’s not a day to celebrate as a fan. It’s also not a day to celebrate that a father may have abused his own child.
[Reply]
FAX 07:01 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yes. And IF you dare question it, you will be trampled by the herd.
LOL ... Thanks for the warning ...

But, I don't fear no herd.

I have experimental voodoo on my side.

FAX
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:01 PM 04-25-2019
It's all a set up!

Which is why DFS removed the kid from the house and the child is not in the custody of either parent, because nothing happened.
[Reply]
Jmart 07:01 PM 04-25-2019
Can't believe we are losing two of our "Big Three" this is typical Chiefs luck when we have our best chance at a ring in all the years I have been a fan. Good thing Mahomes is young and we have time to build the team back. I am confident if we would have had Hunt we would have made and won the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Ken Bone 07:02 PM 04-25-2019
Did Tyreek get a hold of the CP server?
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:03 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
So ... am I reading this thread right?

A bunch of Planeteers think this tape (as presented here) is evidence of child abuse?

Even damning evidence?

FAX
his threatening of her isthe most damning thing to me
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:04 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
So ... am I reading this thread right?

A bunch of Planeteers think this tape (as presented here) is evidence of child abuse?

Even damning evidence?

FAX
Sadly minorities are "guilty" until proven innocent in many American's eyes. And this will never change. She recorded him and made accusations which he denied. But hey, the mob party has formed and they want blood. I just pray the Chiefs are smarter today than they were with Kareem. Show some guts and weather the storm because the only team who loses here is us, no-one else. and the same biased hypocrites will turn around and cry when Tyreek signs with another team and we lose in the playoffs AGAIN.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:05 PM 04-25-2019
Good thing the Chiefs canceled the draft party.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:06 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
I smell bullshit. I know it when I see it
probably. But it’s not a white person taking down a black person because of the color of their skin.
[Reply]
Redbled 07:07 PM 04-25-2019
Give him an indefinite suspension and deal him to the highest bidder. We should have done that with Hunt. Bet we could get what Pitt got for Brown.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:08 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Sadly minorities are "guilty" until proven innocent in many American's eyes. And this will never change. She recorded him and made accusations which he denied. But hey, the mob party has formed and they want blood. I just pray the Chiefs are smarter today than they were with Kareem. Show some guts and weather the storm because the only team who loses here is us, no-one else. and the same biased hypocrites will turn around and cry when Tyreek signs with another team and we lose in the playoffs AGAIN.
Exactly!!!
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:09 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
his threatening of her isthe most damning thing to me
You really took that seriously? "And you should be terrified of me too bitch that's why you can't keep a f#cking man"....THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE so It's not even to be taken seriously imo. I think he meant "You should be terrified of me leaving you", hence the "can't keep a man" line but hey, people have made up their minds and clearly aren't prepared to budge.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 07:09 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Has anybody thought that maybe his kids an asshole and needs an ass whoopin.
WTF, man? He's three years old.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 34
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up