ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 34
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
TEX 06:52 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
So ... If I were Tyreek, I'd get the hell away from that woman ASAP.

Did the Popo have access to this tape during the investigation?

FAX
Not clear at this time.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:52 PM 04-25-2019
I've been away and apologize for the ignorance, but who gave KCTV this recording?

And I assume that Baby Mama made this recording?

And she made this recording without Tyreek's knowledge?

FAX
FAX THE ASTUTE asks the pertinent questions.

It's a set up.

He needs to file a restraining order against that crazy fucked up bitch AND her crazy fucked up family.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:53 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
This is heartbreaking.

Why is it so difficult for professional football players to not beat up women and children? It's like, super easy.
I don’t expect these guys to be choir boys. Moral upstanding members of society but asking them to not abuse kids and keep their violent hands off women, seems to be a pretty low bar they should be able to clear.
[Reply]
FAX 06:53 PM 04-25-2019
So ... am I reading this thread right?

A bunch of Planeteers think this tape (as presented here) is evidence of child abuse?

Even damning evidence?

FAX
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:55 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-) As usual Stat Boy.
:-)
[Reply]
ARROW2 06:55 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
FAX THE ASTUTE asks the pertinent questions.

It's a set up.

He needs to file a restraining order against that crazy ****ed up bitch AND her crazy ****ed up family.
Facts, finally someone gets it. I wonder how all of you holier than though mofos would look if someone recorded your private arguments. Yeah. That's what I thought.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:56 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
The shit was over, he was never named and wasn't charged with shit. Another case of a non black woman saying something against a black.man and it's taken as evidence and fact. It's illegal to tape someone without their knowledge and he didn't admit shit.
come on man, this isn’t a black/white thing. Shit like this happens between all people and couples.
[Reply]
God of Thunder 06:56 PM 04-25-2019

A bunch of Planeteers think this tape (as presented here) is evidence of child abuse?

Even damning evidence?

FAX
This tape was recorded by the girlfriend and given to a friend for insurance purposes. The DA did not have this recording yesterday, but was made aware of it today. There is CONSIDERABLE more tape than what is shown here. It's 11 minutes long.
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 06:56 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
My mom used to use a belt on me. Whenever I bring it up, she always says "just once", but it was really quite a few times. Not that I think she abused me or anything. I just think it's funny when she acts like she just did it once.
Did she do it when you were 3? Did she punch you in the arm to the point the bone broke?
[Reply]
TEX 06:57 PM 04-25-2019

Even damning evidence?

FAX
Yes. And IF you dare question it, you will be trampled by the herd.
[Reply]
ARROW2 06:57 PM 04-25-2019

Even damning evidence?

FAX
The people who do never liked him and probably have his jersey and celebrated when no charges were filed. Thus could be another public lynching based on NO evidence.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:58 PM 04-25-2019

Even damning evidence?

FAX
I'm afraid Mr Fax... that the NFL will..
[Reply]
ARROW2 06:59 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
come on man, this isn’t a black/white thing. Shit like this happens between all people and couples.
I smell bullshit. I know it when I see it
[Reply]
FAX 06:59 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Not clear at this time.
Really?

That's damn odd. Months of investigation, SOP interviews with family and friends, and then this gets made public?

And after Baldy Upforelection said that "nothing" can be discussed regarding the ongoing CPS investigation due to legalities regarding child protection?

And this just shows up at the TV station? Out of the blue?

Some "friends" Baby Mama has there ...

FAX
[Reply]
TEX 06:59 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
[Reply]
Page 6 of 34
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up