ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 34
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
ARROW2 07:20 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
What’s interesting to me is that she is the only one aware that a recording is being made. She could be steering this convo to provide a convo worth recording, so to speak. If she is saying some things Hill knows is a lie to avoid self-incrimination, Hill could get frustrated and the argument escalates.

Her ability to set the tone of the convo, as well as cut the feed at her convenience, make me iffy given their history.

Bingo again!!!! Open your EYES folks...
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:20 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Thanks, Mr. God of Thunder ...

We can assume that if there was more salacious content, they would have aired that part, right? I mean, only an idiot producer would hold back the most controversial and/or damning sections of audio. (Naturally, for the informed public's enjoyment, of course ... and not saying they don't have idiots on staff.)

As someone said, the "optics" (I hate that term) certainly suck. It conveys to the listener an unsettling impression of a terribly immature and dysfunctional relationship. Tyreek sounds absolutely pussy whipped here.

It also makes the kid look like a whiney little bitch ... "Mama ... daddy's mean!". Wow ... Damien indeed.

FAX
Fax, I might disagree with you on a lot of things, but I typically respect your views.

You just referred to a 3-year-old kid who is a victim of abuse as a "whiney (sic) little bitch." And then used your "Damien" term again for the kid which smacks of veiled racism.

You always made a point of saying that you cared about the child and that was important to you. How do you square your alleged concern with the child with your language used above?

Genuine question. You can respond in flowery language with mellifluous terms and I promise I'll be able to follow along.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:20 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
:-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:23 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I ask this as a genuine question:

Is this actually admissible? I know laws are weird about secretly recording someone.
Nope, probably not. But it's created a huge issue for her personally and she's no longer defending him in hopes of his receiving the 100mm extension.

Was there another reason you think she was covering for him?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:23 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Schefter said that she gave it to her girlfriend to keep for protection, or something like that. Her girlfriend gave it to KCTV.
So the media was going to protect her and her kid.. and not the police?
[Reply]
FAX 07:23 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by God of Thunder:
The kid is 3......and you're calling him a whiney little bitch?
Uh ...

Just did. Yep. A 3-year-old whiny little bitch with demonic propensities.

Typically, these eldrich incarnated kids "appear" to be 3 or 4 years old or whatever. When, in point of fact, the spirit in control could have existed for thousands of years ... and probably has.

I know it's confusing.

FAX
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:23 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Why now after it was announced that no charges are being filed? Why not during this so called investigation. That's some slimy shit and still doesn't prove shit.
This is what's confusing, why now? Unless they were going to try and work through this, keep his career in tact and then got into another fight today?

Nothing to convince him on unless the investigation is opened back up and he charged on her testimony.

So he is done,the case will be opened,NFL will suspend him until the case is settled and then act on it.

Here we go , best available WR in Rd 2!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:23 PM 04-25-2019
FAX seems to have bought the remaining stash of what eDave was hitting.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 07:24 PM 04-25-2019
OK, so why bring out an audio now then? Maybe they were about to blow the whistle on her. Who knows? Protection? From WHAT?!!!
Maybe the friend released it once the DA said not enough evidence
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:24 PM 04-25-2019
I just listened to this bullshit She is clearly trying to set him up and paint a picture of him as a bad father, which is bullshit. You never told your kid to stop crying? 3 year olds cry, doesn't mean they are terrified. She is trying to get him to admit the shit. I'm telling you SHE AIN'T SHIT!!!! If the Chiefs fall for this bullshit...……..I'm gonna be pissed off.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 07:24 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
So ... am I reading this thread right?

A bunch of Planeteers think this tape (as presented here) is evidence of child abuse?

Even damning evidence?

FAX
He didn't deny anything when she was talking about him punching the kid in the chest and whipping him with a belt. In fact, he simply responds with, "Okay, so what about you? What you gonna do?"

Do you not consider punching a three-year-old child and whipping him with a belt to be child abuse?
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:25 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
FAX seems to have bought the remaining stash of what eDave was hitting.
I cant argue.
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:25 PM 04-25-2019
The only damning evidence on that audio is Crystal admitting to have covered up a crime. Like TwistedChief said it could be enough for the prosecution to apply pressure on her now to come clean.

But it could have been illegally obtained. I dunno, fuck football.
[Reply]
FAX 07:25 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
his threatening of her isthe most damning thing to me
I must have completely missed that part, Mr. SAUTO.

I'll have to listen again ... It's his voice threatening her on this tape? Like ... near the end, or something?

FAX
[Reply]
jd1020 07:25 PM 04-25-2019
I just listened to this bullshit She is clearly trying to set him up and paint a picture of him as a bad father, which is bullshit. You never told your kid to stop crying? 3 year olds cry, doesn't mean they are terrified. She is trying to get him to admit the shit. I'm telling you SHE AIN'T SHIT!!!! If the Chiefs fall for this bullshit...……..I'm gonna be pissed off.
Have you ever been directly accused of punching your child in the chest when he/she is crying and pulled a "What about you?" card?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 34
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up