ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Media Center>Godzilla: King of Monsters
ThaVirus 08:00 PM 07-20-2018
So the next Godzilla movie released a teaser trailer and has a pretty cool viral marketing campaign going on right now.

Visit: www.monarchsciences.com to track Godzilla and see all the Monarch facilities across the globe. Thus far we've got Mothra, Rodan and King Ghidorah confirmed while Zilla's on the move, appearing to be heading to San Diego to drop the trailer at Comic-Con.
[Reply]
007 12:19 AM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I'm pretty stoked for this. I hope it lives up to the badass trailer.
I hope Godzilla blows fire down all three of Ghidorah's throats.

That scene from the first movie is still the most badass Godzilla scene ever.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:10 AM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
I hope Godzilla blows fire down all three of Ghidorah's throats.

That scene from the first movie is still the most badass Godzilla scene ever.
That was so worth the wait in the first movie
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:51 PM 02-22-2019
Looks pretty good, hope it's better than the last few.
[Reply]
Fish 09:42 AM 04-23-2019

[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:45 AM 04-23-2019
I am so fucking pumped for this. Probably my 1b to End Game’s 1a as far as 2019 is concerned.

I can’t wait to watch supercharged Godzilla wreck all kinds of Ghidorah asshole.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:39 PM 04-23-2019
This is going to just be awesome.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:29 AM 04-24-2019
I cannot put into words how excited I am to see this movie. My hope is that in the monster-verse we can somehow get Gamera included. Kong vs. Godzilla is coming but my inner 10 year old is holding out hope that Gamera vs. Godzilla will make it to the big screen someday.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:34 AM 04-24-2019
This will kick ass
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:39 AM 04-24-2019
IN!
[Reply]
Bowser 10:40 AM 04-24-2019
This is either going to flop hard or kick all the ass, no in-between
[Reply]
Nickhead 08:16 PM 04-24-2019
this movie should be after godzilla versus kong...

it's stupid to pit godzilla against this many enemies, only to turn around and have to fight a sole opponent.

will still watch, but the order is out of whack! :-)
[Reply]
Amnorix 11:56 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
I cannot put into words how excited I am to see this movie. My hope is that in the monster-verse we can somehow get Gamera included. Kong vs. Godzilla is coming but my inner 10 year old is holding out hope that Gamera vs. Godzilla will make it to the big screen someday.

:-) Gamera was SO AWESOME when I was 10.

Now, I'm not really sure how a turtle that can retract its legs and replace them with jet power is going to play.

Before these new movies came out I was discussing these monsters of my youth with my two boys and a fanged flying turtle did not come off well to say the least!

[Reply]
KC_Lee 12:15 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
:-) Gamera was SO AWESOME when I was 10.

Now, I'm not really sure how a turtle that can retract its legs and replace them with jet power is going to play.

Before these new movies came out I was discussing these monsters of my youth with my two boys and a fanged flying turtle did not come off well to say the least!

You should check out the 90's versions, all three are solid movies.

Gamera: Guardian of the Universe
Gamera 2: Attack of Legion
Gamera 3: The Revenge of Iris (one of the best)
[Reply]
Amnorix 12:42 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
You should check out the 90's versions, all three are solid movies.

Gamera: Guardian of the Universe
Gamera 2: Attack of Legion
Gamera 3: The Revenge of Iris (one of the best)

I believe you, but hell, I'm an easy sell. The question is whether I can sell my boys on it -- the trailers, etc., need to kick some ass to do so. I've gotten my family to go see at least some of the new Godzillas and King Kong movies. it's a tough market when you're competing against 100 TV channels and the whole damn internet.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:46 PM 04-25-2019
There was a fairly long scene shown before Endgame. Basically all new stuff. Looked freaking awesome.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up