ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 25
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Media Center>Anthem
keg in kc 02:50 PM 06-09-2018
BioWare's entry into the Destiny/Division market. Haven't seen anything since the short scripted demo video at last year's e3, until, finally, a long promo/q&a segment ending today's ea play event, and now the release date is official: 2/22/19

Should be a lot more info this week, it's clearly their focus this year. Will post more as I find it.

[Reply]
keg in kc 11:25 AM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Ok I deleted all my builds and started from a clean default and got some Masterworks in about 5 hours but again zero legendaries with 60 to 94 luck. I just don't think this is the problem, the drop rates just aren't good enough. They need to do what Diablo does and after so many hours of no legendaries just have one drop automatically.
I didn't see this before now, but I got a legendary in the 1 and only mission I ran before the patch this morning, 5 legendaries yesterday, and at least 1 legendary every day for the week before that. So like I said before, I don't think the problem is the drop rate itself. You're bugged in some way. That was my best shot for fixing that, though. I can't think of anything else to try.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:28 AM 04-23-2019
Patch 1.1.0 is live. The only new content that I'm aware of today is the new Stronghold, which I'm about to try, but holy crap were there some nice, unexpected quality of life changes:
Originally Posted by :
Added the ability to select contracts from the start of expedition screen rather than going to the individual contract boards in Fort Tarsis or in the Launch Bay.

Added the ability to launch a new mission from the end of expedition screen without having to return to Fort Tarsis or the Launch Bay.

Added the ability to access the Forge during Missions, Strongholds and Freeplay. You can now change your gear without having to return to Fort Tarsis or the Launch Bay!
Pretty long list of patch notes altogether.

Note: you do have to reach the end of expedition screen to get access to new gear, so you can't, for instance, immediately see or equip drops that you get.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:02 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I didn't see this before now, but I got a legendary in the 1 and only mission I ran before the patch this morning, 5 legendaries yesterday, and at least 1 legendary every day for the week before that. So like I said before, I don't think the problem is the drop rate itself. You're bugged in some way. That was my best shot for fixing that, though. I can't think of anything else to try.
Yup i've pretty much given up with no legendaries in my last 115+ hours of gameplay. I appreciate your help trying to fix it but the games unplayable until this is addressed for me.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:20 PM 04-23-2019
Looks like you can shelve it indefinitely.

They (BioWare) posted on Reddit that due to focus on bug fixes and QoL improvements they're now so far behind their original 90 day plan that they can't even give estimates for when the new mastery system, guilds and the Cataclysm will come out. Certainly not in May.

This is the first time I've felt disappointed. Fortunately for me I only play an hour or two a day. But this was a bad, bad update for them to give the players still active in-game. I mean, I'm glad they're being honest about their progress but I'm not sure they can recover from this. One stronghold and a statement that nothing new is on the horizon? They won't have a playerbase left in June if they can even get new content out that soon.

It's a real shame. The core ip is really good, and the gameplay is more fun than anything I've played in years, but I don't see how it's still online a year from now.
[Reply]
Pants 08:52 PM 04-23-2019

They (BioWare) posted on Reddit that due to focus on bug fixes and QoL improvements they're now so far behind their original 90 day plan that they can't even give estimates for when the new mastery system, guilds and the Cataclysm will come out. Certainly not in May.

This is the first time I've felt disappointed. Fortunately for me I only play an hour or two a day. But this was a bad, bad update for them to give the players still active in-game. I mean, I'm glad they're being honest about their progress but I'm not sure they can recover from this. One stronghold and a statement that nothing new is on the horizon? They won't have a playerbase left in June if they can even get new content out that soon.

It's a real shame. The core ip is really good, and the gameplay is more fun than anything I've played in years, but I don't see how it's still online a year from now.
I'm giving up on it. :-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:49 AM 04-24-2019

Lol, I’m not surprised. Rented this last weekend and made it through 2 missions.

It had none of the BioWare narrative magic and repetitive ass gameplay. Made vanilla Destiny look like a masterpiece by comparison.
[Reply]
Setsuna 09:18 AM 06-08-2019
Anyone still playing this train wreck of a game? :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:48 AM 06-08-2019
I am, yeah. Pretty enthusiastic about what's on the PTS.

Some reason why you decided to bump the thread?
[Reply]
Setsuna 12:07 PM 06-08-2019
I am, yeah. Pretty enthusiastic about what's on the PTS.

Some reason why you decided to bump the thread?
They removed their roadmap from their site. Anthem is done.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:58 PM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
I'm waiting for enough new updates that the game gives me a reason to play. This kind of game requires some endgame min/maxing and Anthem has none of that. Hopefully they change the loot completely and give us a way to grind the endgame, a purpose if you will.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:00 PM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Yeah, so done that they introduced the Cataclysm in a live stream last week and added a PTS where people have been testing it along with a new quest series that continues the game's story with new voiceover and cutscenes.

Is the game struggling? Yes. The playerbase has dwindled, understandably. Is it done? Well, the servers are still running and new stuff is on the way in the near future, so I'd say no. Not yet.

Anyway, I'm not gonna reply to any more trolling.
[Reply]
kcxiv 08:30 PM 06-08-2019
when you remove a roadmap, your game is done. whatever they are working on, they will push out, and move on to the next. Its not trolling, its just the way gaming works.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:43 PM 06-08-2019
The trolling I was referring to was pulling up the thread. It hadn't had a new post for a month and a half, so he had to search for it - a game he has never played and says is dead - and his comments were clearly meant to evoke an emotional response, rather than generate any kind of discussion. I don't know how much more 'troll' an individual can be short of sitting under a bridge wearing a troll wig.
[Reply]
Setsuna 01:03 PM 06-09-2019
Yeah, so done that they introduced the Cataclysm in a live stream last week and added a PTS where people have been testing it along with a new quest series that continues the game's story with new voiceover and cutscenes.

Is the game struggling? Yes. The playerbase has dwindled, understandably. Is it done? Well, the servers are still running and new stuff is on the way in the near future, so I'd say no. Not yet.

Anyway, I'm not gonna reply to any more trolling.
The Cataclysm? That trash demonstration that looked nothing like it did at E3? They put a blue filter on and added some waves and two trees swaying. EA is lucky people like you will spend money on their games.

The trolling I was referring to was pulling up the thread. It hadn't had a new post for a month and a half, so he had to search for it - a game he has never played and says is dead - and his comments were clearly meant to evoke an emotional response, rather than generate any kind of discussion. I don't know how much more 'troll' an individual can be short of sitting under a bridge wearing a troll wig.
You are the only one who seems to be offended. It's not a troll if you don't care about what is being said. Not my fault.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:13 AM 06-11-2019
Between Andromeda and this flaming POS, BioWare has to be reeling.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 25
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up