ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Media Center>Anthem
keg in kc 02:50 PM 06-09-2018
BioWare's entry into the Destiny/Division market. Haven't seen anything since the short scripted demo video at last year's e3, until, finally, a long promo/q&a segment ending today's ea play event, and now the release date is official: 2/22/19

Should be a lot more info this week, it's clearly their focus this year. Will post more as I find it.

[Reply]
keg in kc 05:48 PM 01-27-2019
Been running fine for me today. Love that they unlocked all 4 javelins. I have now reaffirmed that I love all of them but collossus, and I'm probably maining storm.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:47 AM 01-28-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Been running fine for me today. Love that they unlocked all 4 javelins. I have now reaffirmed that I love all of them but collossus, and I'm probably maining storm.
Didn't get a chance to play much yesterday but at 4pm I was still having loading problems stopping at 95%. I have a top of the line PC with google fiber so i'm not sure what could be causing the issue. I also deleted/redownloaded the game and it was still doing it.

The Collossus is fun but they need to make him more tanky, seems he's about the same as the Ranger defensively but that won't fly considering he takes all the aggro. I found myself mostly hiding with him waiting for my shields etc to regen.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:01 PM 01-30-2019

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:41 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
No paid dlc, no loot boxes, 20 bucks is a lot for a vanity item but considering that's how they will fund the game from here on out AND the fact you can earn those by playing it's much ado about nothing. NOT pay to win. I have never paid for a vanity item nor will I care if a whale does in a game. Easier for me because one charge up front of $60 and then nothing else for the life of the game. They did say they might add in things like new suits to fly around in for charges, something I can get behind and support so they can keep the game world fresh.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:41 PM 01-30-2019

[Reply]
Aspengc8 11:11 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
No paid dlc, no loot boxes, 20 bucks is a lot for a vanity item but considering that's how they will fund the game from here on out AND the fact you can earn those by playing it's much ado about nothing. NOT pay to win. I have never paid for a vanity item nor will I care if a whale does in a game. Easier for me because one charge up front of $60 and then nothing else for the life of the game. They did say they might add in things like new suits to fly around in for charges, something I can get behind and support so they can keep the game world fresh.
It won't be $20- bioware stated that was just a random pricing showing how they are going to model the skins with both in-game currency and premium currency.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:11 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
It won't be $20- bioware stated that was just a random pricing showing how they are going to model the skins with both in-game currency and premium currency.
Right but i've seen a number of youtubers freakout over these things. It is a vanity item and it's not a loot box so whatever they want to charge won't affect me as Grinding is the fun of these games and i'm not playing dress up barbie. I'm more of an old school gamer where I can look like Bambi and won't care if i'm kicking ass. Substance over style I guess but i'm not too upset over non essential things in games.

Now Division 2 on the other hand will have Loot boxes and is somewhat pay to win considering buying the $100 to $200 version gives you extra inventory space. That's really crappy but so is Ubisoft as I've always seen them as more shady than even EA. Extra inventory space in a loot shooter is pay to win to me.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:31 PM 01-31-2019
The YouTube tards going apeshit over that placeholder image was just hilarious. You know the number isn't the final, and even if it was, you still don't know how much coins cost. So $20 was just kind of arbitrarily settled upon.

What it does show you is which tubetards are worth watching. Namely anybody who didn't randomly go off the last couple of days, looking for clicks...

This weekend is really important for BioWare, though. They can't have the kind of issues they had during the alpha or during last weekend.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:46 PM 01-31-2019

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:58 AM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
The YouTube tards going apeshit over that placeholder image was just hilarious. You know the number isn't the final, and even if it was, you still don't know how much coins cost. So $20 was just kind of arbitrarily settled upon.

What it does show you is which tubetards are worth watching. Namely anybody who didn't randomly go off the last couple of days, looking for clicks...

This weekend is really important for BioWare, though. They can't have the kind of issues they had during the alpha or during last weekend.
Tubetards? :-) that's a new one but so true. Everyone hates everything now, you can feel it and some are just in it to get triggered.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:20 PM 02-01-2019
Working smooth as butter today all 4 suits unlocked for me but Collossus is still my favorite. SO much firepower hard to live without it.

ANYONE CAN PLAY, just need an origin account it's free until late sunday evening.
[Reply]
007 01:10 PM 02-01-2019
Jesus do they have enough loading screens?
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:58 PM 02-01-2019

Think the NDA breaks today, might be lots more
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:54 PM 02-01-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Jesus do they have enough loading screens?
much better today than it has been. I'm hardly noticing it lolz

Just finished the hard stronghold with a buddy and some noob. Only 3 of us and it's hard but once you get better at what you're doing it's not too bad. Just takes some kiting.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:30 AM 02-03-2019

[Reply]
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up