ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>John Dorsey
OKchiefs 11:12 PM 04-25-2019
He can go fuck himself. Tyreek Hill and Kareem Hunt in one draft, enough said.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:25 AM 04-26-2019
Why are we blaming Dorsey?

He drafted Hill in the 5th round and we got 3 amazing years of the guy on a rookie contract. It was an absolute home run of a pick.

Obviously disappointing given that he may never play another down with the Chiefs again, but do you think we would've been better off in terms of wins and losses having drafted anyone else in the same slot?

Only person to blame is Hill himself. And maybe the Chiefs organization if all that "support system" stuff put out there when they drafted him was just nonsense.
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:30 AM 04-26-2019
Quit blaming the Chiefs and blame the NFL for enabling abuse. Goodell should be publically fired in humiliating fashion to allow this to continue. JFC the Titans pick was a 1st rounder.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:40 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
He sure can. Andy can fuck off a bit also. He signed off on those guys as he did Marcus Peters.
So did your boy Clark Hunt. He also signed off on trading for another guy with a history of domestic violence in Frank Clark.

Chiefs obviously love guys with domestic violence in their history.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:41 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Quit blaming the Chiefs and blame the NFL for enabling abuse. Goodell should be publically fired in humiliating fashion to allow this to continue. JFC the Titans pick was a 1st rounder.
That's a very different case than any of the Chiefs. Get the facts around what happened. Still not good, but not Hill level.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:43 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
So did your boy Clark Hunt. He also signed off on trading for another guy with a history of domestic violence in Frank Clark.

Chiefs obviously love guys with domestic violence in their history.
No one in the league cares about it, don't act like your team is any better.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:44 AM 04-26-2019
The owner signed off on this and will be introducing another abuser today.

He also owned the team when his employee killed himself and is wife.

So yeah I blame Dorsey but hes just a small part.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:44 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
No one in the league cares about it, don't act like your team is any better.

http://nflarrest.com/
[Reply]
burt 07:47 AM 04-26-2019
I don't "blame" anyone but the player. He threw away MILLIONS of dollars because he can't control his temper. That goes for both Hill and Hunt. So the Chiefs and the NFL gave them a chance, knowing they had some issues. JFC, alter boys ain't going to win a SB. But...give a young man MILLIONS of dollars, I believe controlling his temper should be expected.
[Reply]
kcclone 07:47 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Should not have cut Hunt. Nudging a drunk asshole with your foot is not great, but not the worst thing, either.

Even if Hill never plays for us again, we got great value for a 5th round pick.

I don’t have a problem with 2nd chances. Hill should be cut. Got his 2nd chance, and he blew it.

Yeah, I agree. That didn't "look" great, but it was very minor in the scheme of things. Luckily Ray Lewis didn't have 200 cell phones with cameras filming him stab two people to death.

Unfortunately, Hill will be signed by someone as soon as the dust settles and we'll get absolutely nothing out of the deal.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:49 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Yeah, I agree. That didn't "look" great, but it was very minor in the scheme of things. Luckily Ray Lewis didn't have 200 cell phones with cameras filming him stab two people to death.

Unfortunately, Hill will be signed by someone as soon as the dust settles and we'll get absolutely nothing out of the deal.
It was stupid, shortsighted precedent to set, and now it's going to bite us in the ass.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up