ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 34
« First < 243031323334
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
FAX 04:37 PM 07-11-2019
I have a question that has potential legal implications and I'd appreciate it if someone could clarify the issue for me ...

In the edited version, Tyreek said something like, "You should be afraid of me too, bitch."

I haven't listened to the 11-minute version, but there is a rumor that KCTV5 edited two statements together in order to create that phrase. The claim is that the word, "bitch" was not uttered at the end of that particular sentence. Rather, it was parsed from another sentence and added to the end of the phrase. In other words, "You should be afraid of me too [SPLICE] bitch."

Can anyone help me on this? If so, thanks ... and best wishes for a long and productive existence.

FAX
[Reply]
Lprechaun 04:46 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I have a question that has potential legal implications and I'd appreciate it if someone could clarify the issue for me ...

In the edited version, Tyreek said something like, "You should be afraid of me too, bitch."

I haven't listened to the 11-minute version, but there is a rumor that KCTV5 edited two statements together in order to create that phrase. The claim is that the word, "bitch" was not uttered at the end of that particular sentence. Rather, it was parsed from another sentence and added to the end of the phrase. In other words, "You should be afraid of me too [SPLICE] bitch."

Can anyone help me on this? If so, thanks ... and best wishes for a long and productive existence.

FAX
There seemed to be just a long pause, but the sentence didnt end with bitch like they made it seem.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:04 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
it's "you should be afraid of me too.........dumb bitch"
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:24 PM 07-11-2019
terrified
[Reply]
Dante84 05:31 PM 07-11-2019
lol @ me for the OP.

Jesus. Fuck KCTV5.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:29 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I have. You're the one saying that you wouldn't defend an abuser while continually defending someone who has admitted to abusing a woman and who doesn't even deny abusing his child on audio.

Maybe you should actually listen to the audio, which you clearly hadn't, before continuing to expose yourself as even more of a fool.

But yeah, it's the kid who's a whiny bitch and you're just rationally evaluating all of this absent biases.

Holy f**** did Hamas get his ass hung in a sling on this one. Woah.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:59 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Holy f**** did Hamas get his ass hung in a sling on this one. Woah.
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep....
[Reply]
Lprechaun 01:10 PM 07-19-2019
The NFL had the full audio as long as KCTV5 did. Which means they knew the spin job KCTV5 put on it was bogus.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:17 PM 07-19-2019
Has anyone ever seen a transcript of the full recording posted? I'm trying to argue for Tyreek on another forum where all they know is the short version. I can tell them to listen to the full 11 min. but I know they won't. A transcript would be awesome.

Also any other nuggets where she changed her story would help.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:18 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Has anyone ever seen a transcript of the full recording posted? I'm trying to argue for Tyreek on another forum where all they know is the short version. I can tell them to listen to the full 11 min. but I know they won't. A transcript would be awesome.

Also any other nuggets where she changed her story would help.
An opposing team's forum?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:20 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Probably.

The Raiders forum I belong to is quite upset. But hey, justice is justice. He was found innocent. That is what I posted.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:29 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
No twoplustwo.com - poker forum.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 04:14 PM 07-19-2019
How many other outlets do you think had the audio and decided to do nothing with it?
[Reply]
Page 34 of 34
« First < 243031323334
Up