ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Are Not Done Shopping
Marty Mac Ver 3.0 12:36 PM 04-25-2019
I figured I would drop here versus Twitter first.

Was just told the following: "Chiefs looking at 1 offensive player (WR), 1 defensive player on current rosters to acquire with draft picks. If nothing materializes, they are looking at a WR with one of the 2nd round picks."

Here's what I would do:

PUNT ON 2019 round 2.

Bundle both picks to Patrick Peterson, get him a new deal that keeps him in KC for 4-5 years.

Basically your 2019 Round 1 and Round 2 picks become Frank Clark and Patrick Peterson, which is bold and strong when you are in a win-now mode and not wanting to waste Mahomes' best/youngest years.

Use remainder of 2019 drafts to solidify the back-end of your roster, create more competition.

Draft nerds will hate this move, but it's logical.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:19 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I'd like to hear YOUR "hot take" regarding how we get back on track, since you seem to know everything and are so quite sure of yourself. So let's hear it, and don't tell me you don't have the answer because you've been doling out "the correct answer" to everyone like a cheap, Central American hooker giving blowjobs to Mexican sailors all fucking long.
Wow. Sounds like you've had a really stressful day.

Anyway, OP's original post not crazy. We potentially have a lot more future cap room if Hill is gone so getting someone like PP and extending him is less difficult.

That said, WR is now looking like a real void. Not opposed to using one of our seconds this year and our first next year to get back into the end of the first round and grab a WR or CB if there's someone they're really keen on. Use the other second this year to draft the opposite of whatever we did in the first.

And hope?
[Reply]
J Diddy 08:26 PM 04-25-2019
I'd like to hear YOUR "hot take" regarding how we get back on track, since you seem to know everything and are so quite sure of yourself. So let's hear it, and don't tell me you don't have the answer because you've been doling out "the correct answer" to everyone like a cheap, Central American hooker giving blowjobs to Mexican sailors all ****ing long.
Phone number of Central American hooker? Asking for a friend?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:40 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Wow. Sounds like you've had a really stressful day.

Anyway, OP's original post not crazy. We potentially have a lot more future cap room if Hill is gone so getting someone like PP and extending him is less difficult.

That said, WR is now looking like a real void. Not opposed to using one of our seconds this year and our first next year to get back into the end of the first round and grab a WR or CB if there's someone they're really keen on. Use the other second this year to draft the opposite of whatever we did in the first.

And hope?
And if your draft plan doesn't work out, what then? See, you've already kicked Hill to the curb today so it's on YOU to fix this situation NOW.
And just so you know, "hope" gets you and the rest of your buddies a kick in your collective vaginas.

Resume, please.
[Reply]
ILChief 04-25-2019, 08:57 PM
This message has been deleted by ILChief.
Clyde Frog 08:58 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Baltimore will take a WR
So they can not catch passes that sail wildly over their heads or skip in the dirt? :-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:32 PM 04-25-2019
And if your draft plan doesn't work out, what then? See, you've already kicked Hill to the curb today so it's on YOU to fix this situation NOW.
And just so you know, "hope" gets you and the rest of your buddies a kick in your collective vaginas.

Resume, please.
Hey, man. Why don't you try reaching into your mouth with your finger in a hook-type shape, reach all the way back, and in a scooping motion pull it forward? Maybe to try to clear all that shit out?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:39 PM 04-25-2019

Resume, please.
:-) It's my fault the Chiefs are going to release Hill and you demand I fix things! You're such a big man there and I'm proud of you!

Happy to share my personal resume with you offline if it helps to prove my worth to you. All I've ever wanted is to be something, anything in your eyes.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:43 PM 04-25-2019
That's what I love; everyone has an answer but no one has a plan. Great stuff!
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:47 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
:-) It's my fault the Chiefs are going to release Hill and you demand I fix things! You're such a big man there and I'm proud of you!

Happy to share my personal resume with you offline if it helps to prove my worth to you. All I've ever wanted is to be something, anything in your eyes.
Why should the Chiefs release Hill until the NFL does something first?
[Reply]
TEX 09:49 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It'll be Nelson Agoholar, he knows the system and Eagles want rid of him.
Makes sense. You may be right.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:50 PM 04-25-2019
That's what I love; everyone has an answer but no one has a plan. Great stuff!
Why do any of US have to have a plan to fix someone else's life disasters?

Why is it OUR responsibility?

We can't state that shit's fucked up?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:51 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Why should the Chiefs release Hill until the NFL does something first?
Do you really need to be forced to do the right thing?

Is that really how you operate?

cool.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:58 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Why do any of US have to have a plan to fix someone else's life disasters?

Why is it OUR responsibility?

We can't state that shit's fucked up?
The Chiefs haven't done shit yet.

You and Slick Rick HAVE.

I want to know what your strategy for getting this team's offensive production back up after ditching Hill is. Come on, boys; put on that Armchair GM hat you love to prance around here in and FUCKING DAZZLE ME.

Who knows? If you have some good ideas maybe we can submit them. Why? Because we ARE going to hold KC responsible for this choice at some point.

You WILL hold KC responsible for this at some point. In your personal case, I'm guessing right around late December. Oh, you can deny it today and rage against the injustice of the world while gnashing your teeth, but you KNOW the day is coming.

So, why not get on it NOW while we can actually DO SOMETHING about it?

Again boys; I'm all ears.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:01 PM 04-25-2019

Resume, please.
You're a fucking moron dude.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:01 PM 04-25-2019
& I've been wanting to say that for years
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:14 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
& I've been wanting to say that for years
Then why wait? I don't give a fuck what you or anyone else on this argument think about me right now or tomorrow either. I've never seen so many grown men act like emotional women in one setting in my life.
You're starring at a half-assed "case" against a man who is clearly getting fucked by the press in an effort to cover their sloppy work, and you can't even see it.

Take a fucking pill already.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up